It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 am 
Registered Member

That's a pass from me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:21 pm 
Registered Member

Chronic paranoia. I won't leave my house without a knife and my wrench. I believe my default mindset is similar to what someone like Cash would have in a place like Carcer City if Manhunt's events were real. I treat every man as a potential threat, especially if they appear to be from the middle-east. My right hand is often in my pocket holding a knife in preparation for potential incoming attacks. I much prefer having my back against a wall rather than standing in the open where surrounding people have the element of stealth and surprise. I acknowledge the fact i'm in shit physical shape so i'll have to utilize tools to defend myself, damaging critical parts of the human anatomy like eyes and throat are in my priority for when someone attacks. I rarely ever feel emotions aside from fear, i now believe the reason for that to be my pragmatic survivalist mindset which has blunted my feelings to maximize my survivability.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Chronic paranoia. I won't leave my house without a knife and my wrench. I believe my default mindset is similar to what someone like Cash would have in a place like Carcer City if Manhunt's events were real. I treat every man as a potential threat, especially if they appear to be from the middle-east. My right hand is often in my pocket holding a knife in preparation for potential incoming attacks. I much prefer having my back against a wall rather than standing in the open where surrounding people have the element of stealth and surprise. I acknowledge the fact i'm in shit physical shape so i'll have to utilize tools to defend myself, damaging critical parts of the human anatomy like eyes and throat are in my priority for when someone attacks. I rarely ever feel emotions aside from fear, i now believe the reason for that to be my pragmatic survivalist mindset which has blunted my feelings to maximize my survivability.

I can relate to treating most men as a potential threat, I quickly evaluate them and see if they are a threat. Size, muscles, is he with friends, behaviour and location, etc. I also admit I am not the fittest and strongest guy in the world neither am I the tallest and most intimidating muthafucka. That is probably why I have had so much trouble in the past but I am always prepared so I never lose(unless I am drunk ans shiet but I always win in the end) Lately I have been carrying my Hatred knife(M9 Bayonet) for when shit hits the fan and I have been carrying a knuckle duster and a can of pepper spray for casual street fights.

http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:16 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I can relate to treating most men as a potential threat, I quickly evaluate them and see if they are a threat. Size, muscles, is he with friends, behaviour and location, etc. I also admit I am not the fittest and strongest guy in the world neither am I the tallest and most intimidating muthafucka. That is probably why I have had so much trouble in the past but I am always prepared so I never lose(unless I am drunk ans shiet but I always win in the end) Lately I have been carrying my Hatred knife(M9 Bayonet) for when shit hits the fan and I have been carrying a knuckle duster and a can of pepper spray for casual street fights.

I share your mentality then. The world's a dark and brutal place. I also evaluate other men on the first sight, i try to avoid fighting, but i'm always prepared to wound and kill even though i may end up in prison one day because Finland's justice system seems to favor criminals instead of self-defending folks like me. One time a rapist here tried raping a gal on street and while he was violently fucking her, the gal pulled out a sharp blade of some sort and stabbed deep into the rapist guy's eye which made this "big man" cry hysterically and suing the gal he had just raped for "brutal assault".

Unfairly enough, the rapist won the case in court.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 pm 
Registered Member

Yeah some similar stuff in the UK where robbers get beat up or pushed down the stairs when they are robbing someone's house and they sue and win. The UK self defence laws are a fucking joke you basically have no rights to defend yourself with a weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:03 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Yeah some similar stuff in the UK where robbers get beat up or pushed down the stairs when they are robbing someone's house and they sue and win. The UK self defence laws are a fucking joke you basically have no rights to defend yourself with a weapon.

Yeah... it's fucking ridiculous. It should be like in USA where you can safely shoot a robber if they break into your house.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 pm 
Registered Member

Another insanely dumb thing regarding the self defence laws when using a weapon. You need to be able to prove that you in that moment you "believed" that you were in fear of your life. Like how the fuck are you supposed to prove a belief There are many videos on it, people commenting on our self defence laws and how much of a joke they are. They needed updated to me more specific and based on facts and not beliefs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:20 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Another insanely dumb thing regarding the self defence laws when using a weapon. You need to be able to prove that you in that moment you "believed" that you were in fear of your life. Like how the fuck are you supposed to prove a belief There are many videos on it, people commenting on our self defence laws and how much of a joke they are. They needed updated to me more specific and based on facts and not beliefs.

It's the same thing here. You gotta prove you were actually scared when someone tried to crack your skull open or stab you to death. How the fuck do i prove that? Am i supposed to film myself 24/7 and when someone happens to try to kill me i gotta look at the cam and show my fearful eyes???

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:40 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Chronic paranoia. I won't leave my house without a knife and my wrench.

Yeah, well I never leave my house without my penis. That's the only protection I need, ok?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:42 am 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:

Haha not in Texas, if somebody's on your property you can literally blow their head off.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:54 am 
Registered Member

After having my blood tests back it seems I'm low on Vitamin D and Iron so I'm taking supplements for a bit. I was going to attend a health anxiety course today but that's going to be pointless since I don't have that. The dumb cunt who put me on that also suggested I could have low- functioning autism according to my GP. This is strange and I've never shown signs of this but because anxiety symptoms can fall under most illnesses some things do match up. I declined taking a test for now as I don't believe I have that at all. Still rather a strange suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:49 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Yeah... it's fucking ridiculous. It should be like in USA where you can safely shoot a robber if they break into your house.

Technically in most states you gotta warn them like 3 times to get off your property before you can legally shoot them. Hell if you shoplift from Wal-Mart or some other big chain store and get out in the parking lot they (the employees) usually won't stop you because they are afraid if they'd hurt you on thier property that u you'd sue them and probably win.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:55 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
After having my blood tests back it seems I'm low on Vitamin D and Iron so I'm taking supplements for a bit. I was going to attend a health anxiety course today but that's going to be pointless since I don't have that. The dumb cunt who put me on that also suggested I could have low- functioning autism according to my GP. This is strange and I've never shown signs of this but because anxiety symptoms can fall under most illnesses some things do match up. I declined taking a test for now as I don't believe I have that at all. Still rather a strange suggestion.

Lmao! Our beloved Jay mistaken for an autistic? And not even for the slightly better kind of autism, high-fuctioning that is, but the full retard mode aka low-functioning.

Don't get me wrong, partner, i ain't fucking with you, infact i disagree with that speculation fully. I haven't seen any autistic traits in you, like from ever since 2012 i've known you for.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:35 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Technically in most states you gotta warn them like 3 times to get off your property before you can legally shoot them. Hell if you shoplift from Wal-Mart or some other big chain store and get out in the parking lot they (the employees) usually won't stop you because they are afraid if they'd hurt you on thier property that u you'd sue them and probably win.

Lol just shoot them, not like the dead guy will stand up in court and testify against you

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:31 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Lol just shoot them, not like the dead guy will stand up in court and testify against you

Yeah man! You can just tell the judge that you gave the fella 3 chances but he wouldn't listen, just remember to smile and the judge will ''believe'' you, probably... maybe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next