It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 am 
Registered Member

i can safely say i haven't smiled on a single occasion this year, no matter how early in 2018 we still are. Hell, some people think i'm physically incapable of smiling. :evil: I wish i was...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:19 am 
Registered Member

Definitely not, I just have my own sense of humor. :lol:

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:35 am 
Registered Member

Not really. I do have a "resting bitch face" though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 am 
Registered Member

I'm so fucking emotionally stunted that the only emotional states i'm capable of are either being completely cold and emotionless, or being angry and irritable as hell on earth... much like Trevor.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 am 
The Red Kings

I have a hard time understanding humor. Im usually more serious then most, im pretty cold hearted as well. Like my mom was telling me about a house trailer fire that killed a woman and left her two little kids in intensive care. I just said "So? How's that effect me?" She said it was sad that even if those little kids live they lost thier mom young, i replied "Life is hard on the small and weak". She called a asshole.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 pm 
Registered Member

I suppose I can come off as heartless too but only because I'd rather understand why something has happened then react than react without thinking. Take third world countries for example. Charities advertise every year to raise money for them(despite the fact charities are corrupt) and nothing changes for these countries so kids die, woman and men get raped and so on. I said to my dad "you know if they stop breeding that'll fix a lot of problems as they are creating life on land that's not suitable for it" when these begging adverts showed the classic kid crying, heart string moment. His reply was "they can't and it's terrible". I was like "Can't stop having sex? Rape aside it's not hard to not have sex or at least put something on the end of it. Perhaps we should send them condoms rather than money and food". His reply to that was that I was being heartless and I have no feelings. I guess logical thinking does come across that way but it's not like I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:22 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
I suppose I can come off as heartless too but only because I'd rather understand why something has happened then react than react without thinking. Take third world countries for example. Charities advertise every year to raise money for them(despite the fact charities are corrupt) and nothing changes for these countries so kids die, woman and men get raped and so on. I said to my dad "you know if they stop breeding that'll fix a lot of problems as they are creating life on land that's not suitable for it" when these begging adverts showed the classic kid crying, heart string moment. His reply was "they can't and it's terrible". I was like "Can't stop having sex? Rape aside it's not hard to not have sex or at least put something on the end of it. Perhaps we should send them condoms rather than money and food". His reply to that was that I was being heartless and I have no feelings. I guess logical thinking does come across that way but it's not like I'm wrong.

I think very much like you do, Jay, with an added emphasis on misanthropy. Perhaps it's the media, movies and video games which have caused this, but i struggle to see any good in human beings even though i acknowledge that good and evil is a man-made concept, it is still universally shared among countless cultures and people overall. On rare occasions i feel like my extreme misanthropy and cynicism may cloud my judgement and critical thinking.I concern myself less with others' impressions and opinions of me, and more with just surviving. I'm the type of man with naturally strong survival instincts and it often feels like i'm constantly ''on the run'' from threats and dangers i can't bring myself to identify just yet.

This mentality makes me very logical and practical by the sheer nature of it. My psychologist once said i perceive the world as something much more dangerous and dark than what the reality really poses on us. I do not agree with her, just because she chooses to only see the shining rainbow-coated facade of the society, rather than the gory underworld of murderous cults, violent gang rapes and disgusting child molestation, does not remove these happenings from existence. Besides, she, nor any psychologist should not hide the dark aspects of life from patients just to make that one individual happy in the shield of delusion.

Your supposedly cold-hearted logic is just a critical perspective on matters which SHOULD be looked upon from such stance. Because obviously the current methods based on emotion do jack shit about these issues which, Africa for example, is going through. The country hasn't developed by any noticeable degree despite all these charities advertised as being ''effective'' when everyone contributes. A shitload of people, including wealthy celebrities, have done their fair share of gold-hearted assistance and nothing has fucking changed. It's not about how much people send money and resources to such countries, it's all about how well the people in charge and power of those countries manage them. It seems they only focus their efforts to fix temporary issues with the resources they're given, instead of actually making smart decisions which would ensure that such issues could be minimized to near non-existence in the future.

Now i just went completely fucking off-topic, with a topic as dishonorable as Africa and all the nigger scum in it, shame on me. Anyway, my point is that i share your cold-hearted nature, while acknowledging that it doesn't make one a bad person, but just more rational and qualified for issues which emotional decisions are often ineffective.

This was one hell of a post, but i genuinely enjoy discussing various topics with you, Jay. I feel like you're the only one here i can relate to on an intellectual level. In other words, i respect and appreciate your apparent high IQ.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 am 
The Red Kings

I agree im not a super intelligent person but i blame that on my schooling. From a early grade i was put into IEP program which just means they think your not smart as other students. Mainly because of math, only problem is after a few years in the program you develop a stigma as being stupid beyond help. Teachers will gloss over your grades just to pass you on. An example of this is i got a C+ on a science test, well my older sister looked at the grade went over test and proved i should have gotten a F. My senior year of high school i hadn't passed my state graduation tests, i wasnt really worried about it. So a few days before the tests began our IEP math teacher looked at us all and said "don't worry if fail those tests since your IEP students you get to graduate regardless" me i know im not stupid im fairly intelligent but i sometimes wonder if id be a bit smarter if they hadn't given up on me so early.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I agree im not a super intelligent person but i blame that on my schooling. From a early grade i was put into IEP program which just means they think your not smart as other students. Mainly because of math, only problem is after a few years in the program you develop a stigma as being stupid beyond help. Teachers will gloss over your grades just to pass you on. An example of this is i got a C+ on a science test, well my older sister looked at the grade went over test and proved i should have gotten a F. My senior year of high school i hadn't passed my state graduation tests, i wasnt really worried about it. So a few days before the tests began our IEP math teacher looked at us all and said "don't worry if fail those tests since your IEP students you get to graduate regardless" me i know im not stupid im fairly intelligent but i sometimes wonder if id be a bit smarter if they hadn't given up on me so early.

Intelligence is mainly genetically determined, but also with certain environmental factors contributing during the childhood. What you're referring to, is knowledge. Anybody can gain knowledge, no matter if you're a genius or a complete retard, knowledge is always attainable, your level of IQ just determines how effectively you process the information, and basically anything your mind registers.

Take me for example, i'm very uneducated compared to the level of education that children in Finland usually receive. But my father and grandfather, they were both known for being men of intellect, and my father's IQ was estimated to be around borderline genius during his youth before he took on a habit of abusing hardcore drugs. This high level of intelligence seems to have passed on me, and despite my poor education throughout my childhood, my naturally high IQ has served me well.

It is important to separate the concepts of knowledge and IQ from each other. They're absolutely not the same thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Intelligence is mainly genetically determined, but also with certain environmental factors contributing during the childhood. What you're referring to, is knowledge. Anybody can gain knowledge, no matter if you're a genius or a complete retard, knowledge is always attainable, your level of IQ just determines how effectively you process the information, and basically anything your mind registers.

Take me for example, i'm very uneducated compared to the level of education that children in Finland usually receive. But my father and grandfather, they were both known for being men of intellect, and my father's IQ was estimated to be around borderline genius during his youth before he took on a habit of abusing hardcore drugs. This high level of intelligence seems to have passed on me, and despite my poor education throughout my childhood, my naturally high IQ has served me well.

It is important to separate the concepts of knowledge and IQ from each other. They're absolutely not the same thing.

I took a IQ test, it said im above average, fucking school im beginning to think they fucked me over!