It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
wolfman102 wrote:
SevenTwelve wrote:
Remember that time I wrote that really good speech from Danny's perspective and each line's first letter spelled out the sentence: I WANT TO THINK ABOUT PUPPIES AND FOOTBALL BUT ALL I SEE ARE SIX THINGS TO KILL YOU WITH

And then Pogo deleted it? For no fucking reason? And I left for 6 months over it? Yeah. I just remembered that.

SevenTwelve wrote:
Fuck you. Fuck this shitty dead forum, you're all faggots, I hope whoever's garage you're using to host this forum is destroyed by a sewer line exploding so you go out in a blaze of feces, dying as you lived.


Well, it still is a dead shitty forum unfortunately.

Still it's my favorite place on the internet. I'm very proud to be a member of the forum.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 841
Location: Jew York
Carcer City Hood wrote:
wolfman102 wrote:
SevenTwelve wrote:
Remember that time I wrote that really good speech from Danny's perspective and each line's first letter spelled out the sentence: I WANT TO THINK ABOUT PUPPIES AND FOOTBALL BUT ALL I SEE ARE SIX THINGS TO KILL YOU WITH

And then Pogo deleted it? For no fucking reason? And I left for 6 months over it? Yeah. I just remembered that.

SevenTwelve wrote:
Fuck you. Fuck this shitty dead forum, you're all faggots, I hope whoever's garage you're using to host this forum is destroyed by a sewer line exploding so you go out in a blaze of feces, dying as you lived.


Well, it still is a dead shitty forum unfortunately.

Still it's my favorite place on the internet. I'm very proud to be a member of the forum.


I agree.
This may sound stupid, but this website has shaped who I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:36 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
wolfman102 wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
wolfman102 wrote:
SevenTwelve wrote:
Remember that time I wrote that really good speech from Danny's perspective and each line's first letter spelled out the sentence: I WANT TO THINK ABOUT PUPPIES AND FOOTBALL BUT ALL I SEE ARE SIX THINGS TO KILL YOU WITH

And then Pogo deleted it? For no fucking reason? And I left for 6 months over it? Yeah. I just remembered that.

SevenTwelve wrote:
Fuck you. Fuck this shitty dead forum, you're all faggots, I hope whoever's garage you're using to host this forum is destroyed by a sewer line exploding so you go out in a blaze of feces, dying as you lived.


Well, it still is a dead shitty forum unfortunately.

Still it's my favorite place on the internet. I'm very proud to be a member of the forum.


I agree.
This may sound stupid, but this website has shaped who I am.

Yes I can relate to you in that regard. When I first joined here I had little experience internet stuff and zero forum experience and I've grown so munch both regards because of my time here. Plus I can be myself here and talk about things that would probably get red flagged and get me banned elsewhere. Even though this place has just a few members that are active and it may sound dumb but I consider everyone faceless but close friends of mine.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Please help me in shaking the limbs of the R* tree. If your two cents leads to the same ole " it's not gonna happen" then kindly fuck off. This is about making a plead/need for a manhunt3. And nothing more/nothing less. We can speculate all day long, but actions will speak volumes. Sometimes aggression is necessary. like all $ hungry machines once they see the need they will HOPEFULLY do the deed.

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Last edited by cashlamb on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 841
Location: Jew York
cashlamb wrote:
https://twitter.com/driftwood8mm/status/1056630555188568067

Please help me in shaking the limbs of the R* tree. If your two cents leads to the same ole " it's not gonna happen" then kindly fuck off. This is about making a plead/need for a manhunt3. And nothing more/nothing less. We can speculate all day long, but actions will speak volumes. Sometimes aggression is necessary. like all $ hungry machines once they see the need they will HOPEFULLY do the deed.


I would, but I don't use twitter.
Any other way I could help?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
god, bless you wolfman102, maybe an e-mail or what not? Just keep the shell exploding all around them.

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 841
Location: Jew York
cashlamb wrote:
god, bless you wolfman102, maybe an e-mail or what not? Just keep the shell exploding all around them.

I'm not sure where to find that.
It wouldn't really fit into their "Support" category.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
I do it all the time, from there R* feedback/contact or Take-two interactive, R* north...just let them know there is a NEED for a ManHunt3. All us fans can do it & hope for the best. But sitting back and saying it will never happen is just laziness/lack of passion on a fan's part. As tribes, we will only succeed in numbers. Storm the gates!!!! lmao! ;)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
wolfman102 I not only commend you on your interest & passion to see this through. When all is said and done, isn't this what we all really want? isnt this why we are all here? And if not, then why ARE YOU here?...

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:46 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you

.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you

.

So sorry for my incorrect sentence structure, didn't know this was English class lol.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you

.

So sorry for my incorrect sentence structure, didn't know this was English class lol.

Lol what? I posted something in the wrong thread so I removed it and replaced it with a "."

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you

.

So sorry for my incorrect sentence structure, didn't know this was English class lol.

Lol what? I posted something in the wrong thread so I removed it and replaced it with a "."

Oh my bad thought you were saying I forgot the period after my sentence

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Don't use Twitter either but I'll do what I can to help you


Much appreciated CCH. :)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group