It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:41 am 
The Red Kings

Whitchity Man wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Almost got in a bit of trouble tonight. A cop stopped me while I was hanging out in the park this evening around dark time. Just the usual BS "someone saw you hanging around and called it in as suspicious" he asked for my ID so being reasonable I gave it to him, came back clean like I knew it would. But then he seen the knife clipped to my pants pocket and asked to search me. I told him no considering it was a illegal switchblade, and that he can't legally search me because I have no warrants and the knife wasn't concealed. He knew I was right, (probably figured I was dumb lowlife instead of a smart loner) told me to have a good night and left. I figured he was just some rookie asshole looking for a easy bust.

Yeah, rookie cops patrol parks and other places where people will hang out at night where I live as well. In Medina there is no real crime to speak of, so the piggies will wait for ANYONE who breaks the law in the slightest degree. It's always good to know your rights, too. Most cops expect that people aren't aware of their games. And I deal with the bacon quite a bit at the shooting range and they'll let me on a little bit in their tactics. It's good to know what they look for, especially when you drive around drunk and stoned everyday like me :) .

Ironically we both live in Ohio so maybe that has something to do with asshole cops.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:40 pm 
The Red Kings

When people try to enforce stupid or made up rules. Like this one time years ago I was 19 and hanging out in the park 5 minutes from my house like I usually do. Nobody was around like usual so I decided to climb up into the tower of the playground equipment. It's just a area with high ceiling and a little metal bench to sit on. So I sat down on the bench to chill and what not. Well after awhile a old woman walked by the park and threatened to call the police on me. She said I was too big and too old to be up there. Well I countered that there was no difference then me at 200 pounds or 4 kids at 50 pounds. I also said adults come up there all the time with thier kids. So I was fine, I told her if she really had a problem with it to go complain to the city and have them put up restriction signs for age and weight. 9 years later no signs lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:15 am 
SWAT

Some people, especially old women, have literally nothing to do and just love to go around harassing and irritating everyone else. I've been in quite a few similar situations when I was younger, either by myself or with my friends.
It's always some old cunt yelling at you just because you're doing your own thing. But man, would they get mad when I countered whatever bullshit they were trying to spin my way. They did call the police on me a few times, so that's when I would verbally assault them and then just book it before the fuzz came along :lol: .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:02 pm 
Registered Member

Have always had this pet peeve when I see people discard their cigarette butts on the ground. :x How hard is it to twist out the remaining, burning tobacco and just throw the filter in the trash? :? ...And I am regrettably a smoker myself. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:04 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
How hard is it to twist out the remaining, burning tobacco and just throw the filter in the trash? :?

Depends if a bin is near by tbh. When I smoked I wasn't going to carry around a lit cig until I found a bin so the floor worked. Even more so when drunk.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:26 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
How hard is it to twist out the remaining, burning tobacco and just throw the filter in the trash? :?

Depends if a bin is near by tbh. When I smoked I wasn't going to carry around a lit cig until I found a bin so the floor worked. Even more so when drunk.

And my rebuttal, Simply put it in your pocket until you are able to throw it away. As a smoker you pretty much smell like an ashtray as it is, so why not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:41 pm 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

And my rebuttal, Simply put it in your pocket until you are able to throw it away. As a smoker you pretty much smell like an ashtray as it is, so why not.

I used to know a guy who would go around looting Ashtrays and on the ground for cigarette butts and half smoked ones told he just asking for trouble with sickness but he didn't care as he was usually broke, he was the type who'd pawn his video games for cigarette money

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:52 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

I used to know a guy who would go around looting Ashtrays and on the ground for cigarette butts and half smoked ones told he just asking for trouble with sickness but he didn't care as he was usually broke, he was the type who'd pawn his video games for cigarette money

I know this type as well, Good way to get herpes or what not. :lol: No matter how "addicted" I am, that's just a whole new level. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:05 pm 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

I know this type as well, Good way to get herpes or what not. :lol: No matter how "addicted" I am, that's just a whole new level. :shock:

I remember this one night, we were both about 20 and we out walking around the city it was like between 11 and 1 in the morning and we were cutting through the parking lot of a closed down supermarket and we cross paths with this woman she looked a little older than us but not bad and he bummed a cigarette off her which made me feel like a bum. If I was alone that night after talking a bit I would've probably tryed my luck with her in shadows of the supermarket entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 pm 
Registered Member

Haha! Damn moochers, They always seem to ruin it for the Collected.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 am 
SWAT

I smoke like a pack and a half a day, but I've never even thought about pilfering through a public ashtray. Maybe if I was homeless...

I try not to litter my butts. I have an ashtray in my car, so I rarely toss them out unless I'm super drunk. But I will never dump a butt in nature.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:

No man. A stubbed out cig in your pocket stinks like fuck. </3
Mind you I haven't smoked for over a year so cigs stink to me now anyway. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm 
Registered Member

Quote:
But I will never dump a butt in nature.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 am 
Registered Member

Remember that time I wrote that really good speech from Danny's perspective and each line's first letter spelled out the sentence: I WANT TO THINK ABOUT PUPPIES AND FOOTBALL BUT ALL I SEE ARE SIX THINGS TO KILL YOU WITH

And then Pogo deleted it? For no fucking reason? And I left for 6 months over it? Yeah. I just remembered that.

SevenTwelve wrote:
Fuck you. Fuck this shitty dead forum, you're all faggots, I hope whoever's garage you're using to host this forum is destroyed by a sewer line exploding so you go out in a blaze of feces, dying as you lived.

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:44 pm 
Registered Member

SevenTwelve wrote:
Remember that time I wrote that really good speech from Danny's perspective and each line's first letter spelled out the sentence: I WANT TO THINK ABOUT PUPPIES AND FOOTBALL BUT ALL I SEE ARE SIX THINGS TO KILL YOU WITH

And then Pogo deleted it? For no fucking reason? And I left for 6 months over it? Yeah. I just remembered that.

SevenTwelve wrote:
Fuck you. Fuck this shitty dead forum, you're all faggots, I hope whoever's garage you're using to host this forum is destroyed by a sewer line exploding so you go out in a blaze of feces, dying as you lived.

Well, it still is a dead shitty forum unfortunately.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next