It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 1:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:04 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 503
I solemnly agree

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2077
Location: Red Kings Block, Cottonmouth City
What whore did you kidnap, rape and kill this time?

_________________
I'm the new leader of The Red Kings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Atlanta, GA
Carcer City Hood wrote:
What whore did you kidnap, rape and kill this time?


Might have thought the same.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5921
Location: UK

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
Image

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 503
Nice, looks like you know how to pick them. She's a keeper, the type you would take home to meet your parents.

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Nice, looks like you know how to pick them. She's a keeper, the type you would take home to meet your parents.

Oh i will once she wakes up. My parents are gonna love her, if not, i'll take immediate action to discard her and find a new one. Maybe a blond one then.

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5921
Location: UK
She needs less cloths. Some marks on her too even more so around her neck.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:31 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
wwinterj wrote:
She needs less cloths.

Already taken care of, yet i still have this feeling she needs something else too. Maybe something to poke her with to wake the gal up, eh?

Bite marks? I'm not a vampire for fuck's sake. You come here and bite her yourself.

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 503
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Nice, looks like you know how to pick them. She's a keeper, the type you would take home to meet your parents.

Oh i will once she wakes up. My parents are gonna love her, if not, i'll take immediate action to discard her and find a new one. Maybe a blond one then.

If it doesn't work out there are plenty more fish in the sea or woman in secluded areas.

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gooby wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
She needs less cloths.

Already taken care of, yet i still have this feeling she needs something else too. Maybe something to poke her with to wake the gal up, eh?

Bite marks? I'm not a vampire for fuck's sake. You come here and bite her yourself.


God fucking damn Gooby my cock’s beating hard for that brunette. I’d just do her in the trunk, couldn’t be patient enough to drag her to my place or whatever forest.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
God fucking damn Gooby my cock’s beating hard for that brunette. I’d just do her in the trunk, couldn’t be patient enough to drag her to my place or whatever forest.

Patience is the name of the game. Raping people out in the open just leaves potential witnesses ;).

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
God fucking damn Gooby my cock’s beating hard for that brunette. I’d just do her in the trunk, couldn’t be patient enough to drag her to my place or whatever forest.

Patience is the name of the game. Raping people out in the open just leaves potential witnesses ;).


My horniness doesn’t leave me any options. It’s either in the trunk or she’ll be dead from blunt trauma.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
My horniness doesn’t leave me any options. It’s either in the trunk or she’ll be dead from blunt trauma.

Image

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group