It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 am 
The Red Kings

They say ignorance is bliss and i believe this to be true especially when your a elementary student because you don't know legal and planned segregation is upon you. Im talking about middle school when extra curricular activities start becoming available, football, baseball, student council, drama club, you name it. It's designed to separate people and break friendships so society knows who's gonna be better then who. Billy and Bobby been friends since kindergarten but as middle school starts Billy decides he wants to play basketball for the school, bobby being a bit different decides to make the most of his time away from school so he stays the same. Before long Billy is a basketball star and Bobby doesn't spend as much time with his friend anymore and soon they are just faces they see in the hallways. Or take Greg and Jenny, they were friends too but as soon as middle school starts Jenny becomes a cheerleader and Greg joins the chess club before long he can't even speak to Jenny without being threatened by some numbskull football player who tells him that she's his property now. In the end billy realizes he will never be a pro basketball player and ends up flipping burgers, bobby becomes somewhat a success, Greg being smart goes to college and Jenny gets knocked up. Schools are honestly just preparing kids for what society expects of them regardless of who it hurts. Middle school is the start of the fucked up system that trys to break you and get the best of the best by giving you "special options" in my opinion it should be destroyed.

Last edited by Carcer City Hood on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:55 am 
Registered Member

I must agree with everything you said. People in school are never completely united nor stand together. Middle school is the first place that helps people grow apart, categorizing kids, and there are always those who suffer from all this, and might leave permanent damage on their mental health. Bully video game is a great example of how everything works and not only boarding schools.

People always looked at me like i was a school shooter or something in high school. Thats just how you help creating them. I never felt like i belonged there, every morning it was pain the arse to know you're going to see all those irreverent faces on me again in the school corridors.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:11 am 
The Red Kings

I agree with what you say as well, i was accused and labeled a potential school shooter simply cause i was different and in anger told the principal that id "get even" with a jock guy i fought with my junior year. It has left mental damage on me which is i speak with hate about my school days. I still play bully just to beat up the types of assholes i hated, i even beat the whore cheerleaders and some of teachers and i dress Jimmy as close to me in school as i could. If they got rid of extra curricular activities there wouldn't be as many bombings or school shootings because kids wouldn't feel left out or left behind by former friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:03 am 
Registered Member

I remember in middle school I punched a kid who was in highschool(who is also an asshole) in the face,the reason was because he stole my toy(I was obsessed with toys back then) and I remember that kid had a black eye,it felt satisfying I must admit...and after that,we went to the principal because a teacher saw everything that had happend and I told the principal everything that happend and we both had our parents called and the principal told both of our parents what happend and I still got the blame...(of course) I mean what I did was wrong,but he started it...and he was older than me...anyways,after that day,I said sorry to the kid...(but I was pretending to say sorry)

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 am 
Registered Member

Fuck Americans and there shit. Honestly the only issue I have with secondary school is they don't teach you about the most important thing in life and that's managing your finance. The rest I don't give a fuck about. Thanks Britain.

I need to stay in a constant state of drunkness to deal with this fuckery.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 am 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Fuck Americans and there shit. Honestly the only issue I have with secondary school is they don't teach you about the most important thing in life and that's managing your finance. The rest I don't give a fuck about. Thanks Britain.

I need to stay in a constant state of drunkness to deal with this fuckery.

Sounds like someone is still pissed that we won the American Revolution lol. Just fucking with you man this country is going to shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sounds like someone is still pissed that we won the American Revolution lol. Just fucking with you man this country is going to shit.

*sips tea*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 am 
Registered Member

Life's problems start after your dad sticks his cock up your mother's pussy and you're born.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:35 am 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

*sips tea*

Nice British response

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Nice British response

I've got nothing more to say. I'd fuck this American gal, I like wrestling but other than that the US of fucking A can suck the big one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 am 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Nice British response

I've got nothing more to say. I'd fuck this American gal, I like wrestling but other than that the US of fucking A can suck the big one.

What do you have against us? Honestly id like a response from someone who hates the USA that isn't a pissed off Muslim.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:43 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
What do you have against us? Honestly id like a response from someone who hates the USA that isn't a pissed off Muslim.

President aside because fucking hell that guy represents the USA well. I find that most of USA folk think they rule the world, stick their nose in where it doesn't belong and mostly are full of drama fucking queens to say the least. You know these bombings and terrorism the USA get? They brought it on themselves by sticking their nose in shit. On top of that us Brits bend over and take your shit because we are all a bunch of bitches that know no better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 am 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

President aside because fucking hell that guy represents the USA well. I find that most of USA folk think they rule the world, stick their nose in where it doesn't belong and mostly are full of drama fucking queens to say the least. You know these bombings and terrorism the USA get? They brought it on themselves by sticking their nose in shit. On top of that us Brits bend over and take your shit because we are all a bunch of bitches that know no better.

Well the president ain't gonna last long i don't think, i dont much like him anyway. We kinda do run everything, i mean look at the last 100 years nothing has happened that we didn't start or get a piece of, we wanted Afghanistan and Iraq's oil so we took it nobody said anything. We're America we go in with threats and bribes and if that fails we kick everyone's ass till we get what we want. I don't agree with anything I've said but im basically just stating facts. This country is probably one of the most selfish places on earth but i doubt we fall anytime soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 am 
Registered Member

Can't wait until all you cunts are blown to bits.

Last edited by wwinterj on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:01 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Can't wait until all you cunts are blown to bits.

What about us good ol' Finns?