It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:46 am 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
"Asians"? You mean muslims?

Muslims isn't a race but yes. I don't mean Chinese or the like.

Whitchity Man wrote:
I like when Brits talk shit about America, because then I remember how they bend over backwards for africans and muslims who don't integrate at all to a modern society.

Oh we are far from perfect. Our own are homeless while immigrants get the red carpet treatment. Unless you're a female teen who is pregnant and/or has about 50 kids of course.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Why so curious on guns Gooby? Better train that physique and kill them niggers with bare hands!

My physique is just fine and dandy as it is. Guns and knives just get the job done more efficiently. There's this concept called ''Combat Pragmatist'' which i read about on a site named TvTropes.com and it's exactly what i am. It means someone who's willing to do anything in a fight to win, no matter how unfair or dirty the tactic is. Someone wants a fistfight? I bring a wrench. Someone grabs a wrench too? I'll take a sharp knife. The guy is bigger and stronger than me? I'll start the fight by throwing sand in the fella's eyes and beat him with a metal bat, or just outright shoot him if he's significantly bigger in size. Hell, if i'm really not in the mood, i'd just hop in a car and drive over the fucker. I'm pretty sure 4000 pounds of cold hard steel beats a 200 pound guy in a collision.

Since you're into guns, I forgot to mention that i own a Croatian 9mm Springfield XD handgun. My dad left it here, christ fucking knows why, it has been locked in a case ever since. I could say it's mine now. I don't know why he had a gun either, but it is worth mentioning that he's an alcoholic with psychopatic traits so i don't think it leaves any questions.

In theory i could blow my brains out any time i want but i'm still waiting for somebody to save me from this hellhole. Perhaps I could send it to you if it helps your life in any way. It'd get stuck in the customs though and we'd both get busted :lol: :lol: it's a shame europeans dont like guns. Sorry for the fucking huge ass photo by the way, it's because i used a digital camera. My phone camera is as good as nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:10 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Since you're into guns, I forgot to mention that i own a Croatian 9mm Springfield XD handgun. My dad left it here, christ fucking knows why, it has been locked in a case ever since. I could say it's mine now. I don't know why he had a gun either, but it is worth mentioning that he's an alcoholic with psychopatic traits so i don't think it leaves any questions.
In theory i could blow my brains out any time i want but i'm still waiting for somebody to save me from this hellhole. Perhaps I could send it to you if it helps your life in any way. It'd get stuck in the customs though and we'd both get busted :lol: :lol: it's a shame europeans dont like guns. Sorry for the fucking huge ass photo by the way, it's because i used a digital camera. My phone camera is as good as nothing.

That's one sexy gun, i tell ya. I'm trying to keep a low profile about it, but i did have a real gun in my possession just a few days ago until i got rid of it so the gang who it belonged to wouldn't murder my ass. It had a weak caliber which means it had a low chance of killing me even if i had shot myself in the head so i decided to not try a suicide with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:00 pm 
The Cerberus

In response to the original post, yes, school is very damaging to society. At least if society should be better. I never thought much about the extra curricular activities, as we don't have it as much in school here, but school (here, at least) still put people against each other in forms of grades, that don't mean anything other than the number. They push students to cheat and use drugs to keep up with an ancient scoring system. It's also indoctrination to society, telling kids for years how good society and democracy is.

I honestly feel I've become dumber from attending school, or at the very least, wasted years of opportunity to actually learn something. Most of the most succesful people I know did bad in school, but are really smart and hardworking in spite of this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm 
The Red Kings

Goretex wrote:
In response to the original post, yes, school is very damaging to society. At least if society should be better. I never thought much about the extra curricular activities, as we don't have it as much in school here, but school (here, at least) still put people against each other in forms of grades, that don't mean anything other than the number. They push students to cheat and use drugs to keep up with an ancient scoring system. It's also indoctrination to society, telling kids for years how good society and democracy is.

I honestly feel I've become dumber from attending school, or at the very least, wasted years of opportunity to actually learn something. Most of the most succesful people I know did bad in school, but are really smart and hardworking in spite of this.

i wasn't very good at school either, i got my diploma sure but it really hasn't helped me in the 8 years since then. I have a motorcycle repair license from my senior year that was a waste of time getting. All in all 12 years of schooling, 2 types of diplomas and nothing to really show for it. Sure i could go up to a motorcycle shop tomorrow and that license would probably get me a job. The only problem is the teacher didn't teach us anything about it. I got a book saying i can do a bunch of shit that i can't even do. Sure the class was a breeze and was a decent way to end my school years but bottom line it was just worthless. I even took a minor in small engine repair only problem was it was taught by the same guy so nothing learned there either!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:08 pm 
Registered Member

One thing i can say that your gender and looks have a lot of effect on your success in this modern society of ours. Doesn't matter how highly educated you are if your face look like an albino rat's ass, because that WILL get in your way of getting a proper job. Women on average, obviously have more of these favorable traits like their tits and ass which may help them climb the society's ladder to success faster, but still, as i've mentioned before, most of your success in life is determined by your genetics, and that's the cold hard truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:42 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
One thing i can say that your gender and looks have a lot of effect on your success in this modern society of ours. Doesn't matter how highly educated you are if your face look like an albino rat's ass, because that WILL get in your way of getting a proper job. Women on average, obviously have more of these favorable traits like their tits and ass which may help them climb the society's ladder to success faster, but still, as i've mentioned before, most of your success in life is determined by your genetics, and that's the cold hard truth.

That's true. People say looks don't matter, i call it bullshit. You can't say people don't look at your face in job interviews for example. If you look like total shit why would somebody hire you. For example you'd for sure rather buy a product from a pretty young lady or a handsome man just because you unconsciously find them pleasant than someone who's simply considered ugly by everyone. Most of today's work includes customer service so good luck finding a fucking job if you're an anxious ugly rat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
That's true. People say looks don't matter, i call it bullshit. You can't say people don't look at your face in job interviews for example. If you look like total shit why would somebody hire you. For example you'd for sure rather buy a product from a pretty young lady or a handsome man just because you unconsciously find them pleasant than someone who's simply considered ugly by everyone. Most of today's work includes customer service so good luck finding a fucking job if you're an anxious ugly rat.

Exactly and it works man. I'm much more likely to have a chat with some advertiser in the mall if they're a cute young chick even if the product doesn't interest me a jack shit. I don't think i've ever seen an ugly salesman or a salesgal, and that's simply because they don't hire ugly people if they need a face for their company.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Exactly and it works man. I'm much more likely to have a chat with some advertiser in the mall if they're a cute young chick even if the product doesn't interest me a jack shit. I don't think i've ever seen an ugly salesman or a salesgal, and that's simply because they don't hire ugly people if they need a face for their company.

You got it buddy! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:15 pm 
Registered Member

Yesh... i mean tell me, man. Would you honestly buy any products from a salesman who looked like Deagle195? I sure as hell wouldn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:31 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Yesh... i mean tell me, man. Would you honestly buy any products from a salesman who looked like Deagle195? I sure as hell wouldn't.

No, he better go off cleaning public toilets. There he can stay with his kind, aka all the unflushed piles of shit and garbage.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:47 pm 
Registered Member

I often wonder what I'd look like as a woman. Perhaps I'll dress as one again sometime. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:06 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
No, he better go off cleaning public toilets. There he can stay with his kind, aka all the unflushed piles of shit and garbage.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:56 pm 
The Red Kings

Cliques which start in middle school also separate friends as well. I was best friends with a guy in 4th and 5th grade. By 7th grade though we barely spoke anymore because he started doing drugs (mostly weed i believe) grew his hair long like a hippy and he became a member of the druggies group. I meanwhile started hanging out in the alleys, discovered Manhunt and began a fascination with snuff flims, rape and serial killers. I became a outcast loner with no friends. People called me weird even my former friend but i refused to change my interests just to be cool. School is always a bitter topic for me and i gotta say life after hasn't got much better.