It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:57 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
You shouldve practiced your seduction skills bro. Why wouldn’t someone want to ride Gooby’s cock? An alpha at his finest.

:P Hahah.. thanks, man. Though i consider myself pretty pathetic at times, but people like you cheer me up. I wish had seduced and fucked that fine assistant, she can assist me with my cock any day she wants. Heck, i once had to show my dick to our ninth grade's school nurse (or whatever the fuck her profession's called) and i could tell by her face that she wanted me to stick it down her throat :wink: .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:00 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I psychologically mind fucked a woman who was paid by the school to run a parts shop. My motorcycle teacher would send me about everyday to get something from her (he trusted me not to fuck around on the way there and back) and everyday for a whole school year i didn't speak to her. At first it was because i didn't want to explain my voice to her then it became entertainment watching her try to get me to speak, she offered me a cookie and once tryed not giving me the part i requested until i spoke both times failed, it was a fun time lol.

Was she hot? Did you break into her house at night, sedating her unconsicious to fuck her up the ass?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:09 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I psychologically mind fucked a woman who was paid by the school to run a parts shop. My motorcycle teacher would send me about everyday to get something from her (he trusted me not to fuck around on the way there and back) and everyday for a whole school year i didn't speak to her. At first it was because i didn't want to explain my voice to her then it became entertainment watching her try to get me to speak, she offered me a cookie and once tryed not giving me the part i requested until i spoke both times failed, it was a fun time lol.

Was she hot? Did you break into her house at night, sedating her unconsicious to fuck her up the ass?

Nice plot but no i didn't know where she lived. The other motorcycle lab guys thought she was hot. I finally did talk to her and she basically called me hot. Had to pick a part with another classmate near the end of the year and she asked him if i talked at all and he told her i did. He was shocked i didn't talk to her the whole year but told her i probably didn't speak to her cause a couple guys in class gave me shit for my voice. She knew the guys and said "Well thier ugly guys anyway unlike you" after i spoke to her for the first time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:23 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Nice plot but no i didn't know where she lived. The other motorcycle lab guys thought she was hot. I finally did talk to her and she basically called me hot. Had to pick a part with another classmate near the end of the year and she asked him if i talked at all and he told her i did. He was shocked i didn't talk to her the whole year but told her i probably didn't speak to her cause a couple guys in class gave me shit for my voice. She knew the guys and said "Well thier ugly guys anyway unlike you" after i spoke to her for the first time.

Cool, sounds like she basically wanted to fuck you, man :P ! How did you meet your gf if you're so quiet and reclusive all the time? Just curious, mate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:37 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Cool, sounds like she basically wanted to fuck you, man :P ! How did you meet your gf if you're so quiet and reclusive all the time? Just curious, mate.

Just happened to be walking downtown one day when i ran into a guy i went to school with who was on a date with her. Long story short he was being a dick to her, acted like he didn't want to be there, i threatened to kick his ass and walked away with the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:50 am 
Registered Member

Did you fuck her right in the pussy later on?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:16 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Did you fuck her right in the pussy later on?

No

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm 
Registered Member

I doubt I'd be able to become a teacher. Not because of the simple fact that babysitting kids would annoy the fuck out of me but because I'd definitely take advantage of the students. Going through a break up? Come sit on Mr J's face, Feeling bullied? Come sit on Mr J's dick, Having issues at home? Come and let Mr J be your daddy. The list goes on and on.

I'm a nice guy but the moral of this story is:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:22 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
I doubt I'd be able to become a teacher. Not because of the simple fact that babysitting kids would annoy the fuck out of me but because I'd definitely take advantage of the students. Going through a break up? Come sit on Mr J's face, Feeling bullied? Come sit on Mr J's dick, Having issues at home? Come and let Mr J be your daddy. The list goes on and on.

I'm a nice guy but the moral of this story is:

Good one lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 pm 
Registered Member

Haha! I can imagine some bullied girl crying to our Jay bout being depressed and suicidal, to which Jay responds by inviting the sad lil slut to his home for "a talk", only to have her mouth stuffed and thrusted with some good ol' Brit cock!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Haha! I can imagine some bullied girl crying to our Jay bout being depressed and suicidal, to which Jay responds by inviting the sad lil slut to his home for "a talk", only to have her mouth stuffed and thrusted with some good ol' Brit cock!

Look, even Mr. T tames nignogs

with his scarred ding dong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:48 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:

Any hole's a goal i'd say! Be it a girl's pussy or a guy's tight shitty asshole, it's still a hole..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:52 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Any hole's a goal i'd say! Be it a girl's pussy or a guy's tight shitty asshole, it's still a hole..

Lol, wouldn't let T drill me from the back though.. god knows where that ugly cock has been.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Lol, wouldn't let T drill me from the back though.. god knows where that ugly cock has been.

T's cock ain't nothing special, but it gets the job done :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:07 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

I find it's the best cure for everything.

Gooby wrote:

Providing I'm not the one reviving it up the shitter I'm not against the idea. Some 'traps' are convincing to the point where if I got down and dirty with 'her' to only than find out 'she' has a dong I'd probably do 'her' anyway. For exsample:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next