It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Pogo, i am a patient man... but with all due respect, you sure take your time with your beloved community's requests. My profile's still saying 2013, it should not.

Send me a private message if you want to chat with me... in private ;)

Trying to get him seduced by you? Didn't know Pogo had the tendency for homosexuality, mkay.

Me and Pogo are very close friends... indeed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:04 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Pogo, i am a patient man... but with all due respect, you sure take your time with your beloved community's requests. My profile's still saying 2013, it should not.

Trying to get him seduced by you? Didn't know Pogo had the tendency for homosexuality, mkay.

I actually like to get my butthole licked or even fingered, of course by a woman. One should try touching their asshole area while masturbating, feels pretty good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I actually like to get my butthole licked or even fingered, of course by a woman. One should try touching their asshole area while masturbating, feels pretty good.

Sadly, getting a whore to lick my nasty hairy butthole is a matter of luck. Had to pay like A LOT extra for that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:11 am 
Registered Member

I know this fat guy from my old class who used to rape cats and raccoons by first drugging them unconciscious and then just fucking them up the ass. Needless to say, he wasn't very popular in our school.

Ah, speaking of ass stuff, have ya ever let a girl fuck you up the ass with a dildo?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Sadly, getting a whore to lick my nasty hairy butthole is a matter of luck. Had to pay like A LOT extra for that.

Lol :lol:

Can't say i'm surprised. Even whores got standards. I mean would you want to put your tongue on some stranger's shit covered arsehole, even if you got a decent amount of cash from it?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
I know this fat guy from my old class who used to rape cats and raccoons by first drugging them unconciscious and then just fucking them up the ass. Needless to say, he wasn't very popular in our school.

Ah, speaking of ass stuff, have ya ever let a girl fuck you up the ass with a dildo?

I actually started laughing out loud at this fat guy story. And no, dildo seems too huge. I mean only gays and some trannies would want their ass to be crushed by a fat silicon cock. I’d prefer some smaller insertions, actually i’ll stick to fingers of women for now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Lol :lol:

Can't say i'm surprised. Even whores got standards. I mean would you want to put your tongue on some stranger's shit covered arsehole, even if you got a decent amount of cash from it?

Haha now that you speak of it I must call a whore right after i ate Big Smoke’s order and torpedoed all that into my toilet (without wiping my ass ofc) Gotta make sure the whore won’t leave without the sweet taste of diarrhea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:54 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
I doubt it's possible to change anyones join date since it wouldnt make any sense.

Yeah I'm sure you can't have your join date changed. Even admin privileges wouldn't allow that option I'd imagine. I mean once you join it creates the date and attaches it to that user information. While the user information can be changed for the most part the join date will always stay the same.

omelette wrote:
I think post count matters more than join date, but thats just my personal opinion.

For me it's quality over quantity when it comes to posts and being as we are where we are with this forum now quality posts are even more rare so I don't really care about post count.

Deagle195 wrote:
There was a guy named 41hc1 who had some trickery done with his account from Pogo.
He's now known as Piggsy pls.

Piggsy was/is cool. I still see him post now and then. Still all your saying is he has his username changed. That's not "trickery" as it's very easy to do.

omelette wrote:

Butt play is great either solo or not. The Perineum area is great in general.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 am 
Registered Member

Pogo... my patience is wearing thin :oops: