It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 pm 
Registered Member

Pogo, i know you probably won't respond directly to this topic, but send me a private message, alright my dear friend?

The text below is copy-pasted from the post i just made on another topic, my humble request is simple, please change my join date on this profile to the same one i joined with originally. I can even tell you the original email i used on Daniel&Leo4ever 'cause that much i remember, but unfortunately i've forgotten the password. I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you accept this request my lovely friend <3

I'm still mad at how Pogo hasn't acknowledged the fact i joined in the early 2012... heck almost 2011, with my Daniel&Leo4ever account. Therefore i joined before Deagle195.

Pogo PLEASEEEEEEEEE if it's technically possible on phpBB, change my join date on this very profile to 2012 January something.

My very first post ever... hell i was still living with my parents back then.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 pm 
Registered Member

I doubt it's possible to change anyones join date since it wouldnt make any sense. Sorry mate. Everybody believes you joined 2012 though, and most probably know that already.

2012 was a fucking shit year by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 pm 
Registered Member

If you remember the email name, couldn't you just get a email password change? Usually you can give them your phone number and they will text you a random letter/number combo for you to type in to them to prove its actually you and then you can change the password. I just did it the other day.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:01 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
If you remember the email name, couldn't you just get a email password change? Usually you can give them your phone number and they will text you a random letter/number combo for you to type in to them to prove its actually you and then you can change the password. I just did it the other day.

I think post count matters more than join date, but thats just my personal opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:

I would, but the email in question got hacked by this family friend of mine back in 2012-2013 'cause it contained all my Xbox live info and shit.. oh and my Runescape account login details.

If Pogo fulfills my request, i'll promise one personal favor in future, unless it's contract killing as i'm retired from such business.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:07 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
I doubt it's possible to change anyones join date since it wouldnt make any sense. Sorry mate. Everybody believes you joined 2012 though, and most probably know that already.

Thanks man... like i've said before, you're a great addition to our forum. I hope you stay with us, but please promise me this man, never stop bullying that small cocked Deagle195.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:20 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Thanks man... like i've said before, you're a great addition to our forum. I hope you stay with us, but please promise me this man, never stop bullying that small cocked Deagle195.

No matter how friendly Russian it was i wouldn't be kind to them. Cancer on earth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:22 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

No matter how friendly Russian it was i wouldn't be kind to them. Cancer on earth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

I respect Europeans though since most of them arent dumb retards. Especially scandinavians, i've only heard good about Finnish people for example. Introverted loners like i am. Holy shit i could aswell move to finland right now, i feel like i wouldn't be considered a creep there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
I respect Europeans though since most of them arent dumb retards. Especially scandinavians, i've only heard good about Finnish people for example. Introverted loners like i am. Holy shit i could aswell move to finland right now, i feel like i wouldn't be considered a creep there.

srsly tho.. most Finns are pretty quiet.. heck, in here it's considered very strange to talk to strangers unless it's like... a fucking emergency or something. It's funny how different the ''bus life'' is here compared to America, nobody says a single word and even though all the benches are double-seated, everybody sits alone and the rest stand in a corner or some shit...

Also, we got a cool rapper named ''Eevil Stöö'' who's this deep voiced guy wearing his trademark ski-mask 24/7 in public

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:

There was a guy named 41hc1 who had some trickery done with his account from Pogo.
He's now known as Piggsy pls.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 pm 
Registered Member

Deagle195 wrote:
omelette wrote:

There was a guy named 41hc1 who had some trickery done with his account from Pogo.
He's now known as Piggsy pls.

Well yeah, there used to be a fella going by the name ''Lazlow'', but now he's known as Gooby, you know the guy i'm talking bout' the funny harmless dog y'know.

Edit: I'm gonna take a long shower now and by the time i come back, Pogo's better have changed my join date, please :|

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Most of us are some kind of loner, being vocal about being a fan of something as controversial and basically blacklisted from gaming as Manhunt doesn't really help your social standing. Im a loner as well and considered a creep were i live.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am 
Registered Member

Pogo, i am a patient man... but with all due respect, you sure take your time with your beloved community's requests. My profile's still saying 2013, it should not.

Send me a private message if you want to chat with me... in private ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Pogo, i am a patient man... but with all due respect, you sure take your time with your beloved community's requests. My profile's still saying 2013, it should not.

Send me a private message if you want to chat with me... in private ;)

Trying to get him seduced by you? Didn't know Pogo had the tendency for homosexuality, mkay.