It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:28 pm 
Registered Member

killthatguy111 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:
So who's the most malicious, evil and coldest fucker of our community?

I don't know man but that sounds more of a compliment than anything.

The fact the lil' Russian cunt has no class overshadows the compliment worthy side of his nature. I'm a bit drunk right now so the shit i say may not make any sense, but my point is that Deagle treats everyone like fucking scheisse and despite that, the autistic cunt still expects people to respect and befriend him. You have no idea how many times i've tried to be cool with him on Steam and build a friendship of some sort, but the cocky piece of shit always acts like he's the king of the world. Heck, the only time i've seen him legitimately down was when he came crying to me on Steam how he's all suicidal and shit 'cause his daddy, Mistah Jay (That's you, you sexy Brit) ain't giving him the respect he apparently deserves.

To put it bluntly: He's shit.

Oh yeah and he once told me a few months ago that he had a crush on this gal, so i told him to show me a pic, and let me tell you, me love, i didn't truly understand the concept of ugliness before i had seen that ugly cow's mug.

This right here is the fugly cow that our dear Dickle's blushing for :lol: :lol:

Deagle if thats your girl I'm sorry but I'd fuck the fucking fuck out of her tbh. Take it as a compliment lol. She looks like she gives fire ass head for real. How's her ass lookin?

I'm single and have always been that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:36 pm 
Registered Member

Deagle195 wrote:
I'm a virgin and always will be

Fixed

Last edited by Gooby on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:22 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Wtf... what about my ex-girl? I only accept the real quality girls.

Yeah a quick google search proves this wrong but she's hot none the less. Reminds me of this french gal my brother lived with/fucked minus the pink hair of course.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:46 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Wtf... what about my ex-girl? I only accept the real quality girls.

Yeah a quick google search proves this wrong but she's hot none the less. Reminds me of this french gal my brother lived with/fucked minus the pink hair of course.

:| i wish i was as lucky/alpha as your brother. How come he got to fuck such a sweet 10/10 gal? Did you ever have a threesome with the french girl?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 am 
The Pimps

I'd have a threesome with them both lol. You gotta understand some of the uglier chicks are so much fucking wetter than all them 10's bro, not to fucking mention they blow their head game out the water

Manhunt Death Wish Mode V01B [MOD]
Manhunt Death Wish Mode 2 [WIP MOD - 47% DONE]
Manhunt 2 Death Wish Mode [WIP MOD - 80% DONE]
killthatguy111's Better HUD Mod v1 [MOD]
Manhunt 2 Joel skin (TLOU) for Leo [SKIN]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
:| i wish i was as lucky/alpha as your brother. How come he got to fuck such a sweet 10/10 gal? Did you ever have a threesome with the french girl?

Oh he's not Alpha and she wasn't a 10/10. She still was attractive though and had a nice arse. I mean I could see the appeal. I wouldn't have a threesome with my brother nor would I fuck someone who my brother has. I danced(or at least attempted to) with her though. She however went back to France now.

killthatguy111 wrote:
I'd have a threesome with them both lol. You gotta understand some of the uglier chicks are so much fucking wetter than all them 10's bro, not to fucking mention they blow their head game out the water

As much as I've been told that obese girls are the best I simply can't bring myself to test that theory. Sure some maybe attractive in the face and they may have a great personality but the body is gross. I don't even want to look at them with cloths on nevermind them off. I'm not a shallow person by any means but I do have some kind of standards. Sadly I can't compromise when it comes to obese chicks. Aside from that I can give most chicks a chance providing they are legal.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:03 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
she wasn't a 10/10. She still was attractive though and had a nice arse. I mean I could see the appeal. I wouldn't have a threesome with my brother nor would I fuck someone who my brother has. I danced(or at least attempted to) with her though. She however went back to France now.

Message her to come pay a visit to Finland, i'll show that sweet French gal some dance moves of my own. Besides, isn't France like... taken over by sandniggers and other terrorists already?

wwinterj wrote:
As much as I've been told that obese girls are the best I simply can't bring myself to test that theory. Sure some maybe attractive in the face and they may have a great personality but the body is gross. I don't even want to look at them with cloths on nevermind them off. I'm not a shallow person by any means but I do have some kind of standards. Sadly I can't compromise when it comes to obese chicks. Aside from that I can give most chicks a chance providing they are legal.

Paw-five me love!

Can't stand fat chicks myself either. Fucking them must be like sticking your cock inside a molten pile of cheese.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 am 
Registered Member

Stuck up, physically fit, mentally sound women are too high and mighty for me to bother with them and they are usually sluts ready to fuck any guy who looks at them. Hot girls who aren't any one of those things are way more likely to be subservient to you because they think they can't get better then you. I also agree with killthatguy111 uglier girls are more wetter cause they don't get fucked as much as most girls so when they get wet they get it good and they do more shit when you ask them to (plus they less likely to have stds). You guys should lower your standards, especially you gooby who's always mad hot bitches being sluts with 50 past sex partners, drop your standards bro they dont even have to be fat just go after a ok looking girl who looks like she dont get much dick because most guys wouldn't look at her twice and maybe you'll be happily surprised.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:15 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
especially you gooby who's always mad hot bitches being sluts with 50 past sex partners, drop your standards

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:24 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
especially you gooby who's always mad hot bitches being sluts with 50 past sex partners, drop your standards

Just trying to help you out man. I quit judging women on physical looks in my early teens after realizing i had better chances if i did. I have a different 10/10 scale. Most things i use to scale a chick on: is she legal age? How soon is she likely to put out? And most important how easily can i mentally manipulate her into being totally dependant on me so i have her under my complete control. PS: there's a lot of hot bigger women out there with huge tits.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:12 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Just trying to help you out man. I quit judging women on physical looks in my early teens after realizing i had better chances if i did. I have a different 10/10 scale. Most things i use to scale a chick on: is she legal age? How soon is she likely to put out? And most important how easily can i mentally manipulate her into being totally dependant on me so i have her under my complete control. PS: there's a lot of hot bigger women out there with huge tits.

Thanks man, but i don't care about gals anymore, i've accepted myself as an ineffectual loner. If i ever need a woman's touch, i'll call some local whore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
You guys should lower your standards

I mean my main reasons to fuck a girl in the first place are of course for satisfaction but also, one day to have kids of my own. I'm certainly not going to risk fucking a fatty, getting her knocked up and then been stuck with that fat ass for the rest of my life. As for the satisfaction part well... my hand would do better. The same can be said for unattractive girls. I mean those think they are some kind of hot shit and require the guy to do all the chasing. I get board as I'm really not that desperate so they are expecting far too much from me. I talk to them and if they bore me then it's onto the next one. I don't feel the need to have sex just to say I have sex otherwise I'd be right down a gay bar nevermind woman as blokes are much more "up for it". :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:38 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
You guys should lower your standards

I mean my main reasons to fuck a girl in the first place are of course for satisfaction but also, one day to have kids of my own. I'm certainly not going to risk fucking a fatty, getting her knocked up and then been stuck with that fat ass for the rest of my life. As for the satisfaction part well... my hand would do better. The same can be said for unattractive girls. I mean those think they are some kind of hot shit and require the guy to do all the chasing. I get board as I'm really not that desperate so they are expecting far too much from me. I talk to them and if they bore me then it's onto the next one. I don't feel the need to have sex just to say I have sex otherwise I'd be right down a gay bar nevermind woman as blokes are much more "up for it". :roll:

Fair enough Mr Jay you've made think about changing my life choices. Wanting to have kids though is fucking nuts imo every time i hear someone say "we're trying to have kids" im thinking "Your fucking stupid enjoy hating life in a year", i dont think i can have any myself, anyway Id probably kill myself if i found out i was gonna be a dad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:19 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Fair enough Mr Jay you've made think about changing my life choices. Wanting to have kids though is fucking nuts imo every time i hear someone say "we're trying to have kids" im thinking "Your fucking stupid enjoy hating life in a year", i dont think i can have any myself, anyway Id probably kill myself if i found out i was gonna be a dad.

Kids are not for everyone and I get that. I don't like other peoples kids(outside of family) much if at all. I've no idea if I'd be a great parent or not but one things for sure is that I want someone to carry on my legacy somehow and having a kid would be the only way to do that. Is that a selfish reason? Sure but that's how I feel. I also wouldn't mind experiencing bringing up a boy and a girl. At this rate I possibly will never have kids but if I really don't want to be one of those people who never have them and regret it if I can help it.

Still got to find myself a baby mamma first and make sure I can afford that lifestyle. I mean I wouldn't create a life(or more) that I can't afford to provide for. That's basically how my childhood was and it's not fun. I also don't want to be like my Uncle who has about 8 kids and doesn't give a shit about any of them.