It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:24 am 
Registered Member

Am i the only one here who has strong urges to hurt specific animals? Mine are bunnies and cats, especially kittens. When ever i see any of them i get this feeling that i absolutely must catch it and contain it in a room with no exits and then torture it, preferably to death. Though with cats i'm often cautious so they won't make me blind. And this happens only with cats and bunnies, i have no urges to hurt dogs or any other animals, i'm indifferent to all, but the aforementioned creatures. My theory on this, is that i got some sort of hero complex and because i can't hurt evil people (pedos, rapists, niggers and such) so i channel my vigilantism to evil animals like cats, because cats are obviously the sociopaths of the animal world and need to be punished. I'm not kidding here, cats demonstrate most if not all the traits of narcissism and sociopath they can, limited only by the fact they're cats.

Bunnies? Well i haven't got a theory for that yet as to why i like hurting them, but i'll figure it out sooner or later. I'm sure it's just my natural instincts telling me that they're evil too. Being a hero isn't an easy job especially when it's forced on your personality by a complex.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:43 pm 
Registered Member

Bunnies and cats represent your hate of women i think.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 pm 
Registered Member

I like animals too.
On my plate. Fried with chips and ketchup. :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:28 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:

Perhaps... it makes sense because i'm starting to develop yet another otherwise unexplainable hatred towards 2 species. This time it's Bengal tigers and Chimpanzees, representing my disgust and paranoia of Arabs (sandniggers) and niggers (slaves). Lately i've been really tense and paranoid due to the recent terrorist attack in Finland... unluckily enough it happened about 15 minutes from my place. I'm actually getting tired due to constantly being on guard with a combat knife in my right pocket when i'm outside (right pocket because i'm right-handed so it's my holster arm).

And to clarify, even though you may be on the right tracks, Carcer, i still don't hate ALL the women, just the sluts and whores which is basically most of them these days. I just can't stand promiscuous behavior or cheating in girls, funnily enough such disgusts me more than violence of any degree ever could.

Edit: Whoa... i forgot about this trait of mine. Every time i'm going through a rough stressful time in my life, my testosterone levels go sky-fucking high and i start sounding like Barry White, not even kidding man. I've noticed this before too, i guess my body's readying itself for danger.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Perhaps... it makes sense because i'm starting to develop yet another otherwise unexplainable hatred towards 2 species. This time it's Bengal tigers and Chimpanzees, representing my disgust and paranoia of Arabs (sandniggers) and niggers (slaves). Lately i've been really tense and paranoid due to the recent terrorist attack in Finland... unluckily enough it happened about 15 minutes from my place. I'm actually getting tired due to constantly being on guard with a combat knife in my right pocket when i'm outside (right pocket because i'm right-handed so it's my holster arm).

And to clarify, even though you may be on the right tracks, Carcer, i still don't hate ALL the women, just the sluts and whores which is basically most of them these days. I just can't stand promiscuous behavior or cheating in girls, funnily enough such disgusts me more than violence of any degree ever could.

Edit: Whoa... i forgot about this trait of mine. Every time i'm going through a rough stressful time in my life, my testosterone levels go sky-fucking high and i start sounding like Barry White, not even kidding man. I've noticed this before too, i guess my body's readying itself for danger.

I carry a illegal switchblade in my right hand pocket for protection since i dont trust strangers and the other side of my city is full of drug addicts. We haven't had any terrorist attacks in my city, probably never will but im waiting on riots to start since most of the city voted for Trump and a bunch of blacks have been moving in the last few years, most of America is like a powder keg nowadays just waiting for one side to strike a match like they did in Virginia last week.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

I carry a illegal switchblade in my right hand pocket for protection since i dont trust strangers and the other side of my city is full of drug addicts. We haven't had any terrorist attacks in my city, probably never will but im waiting on riots to start since most of the city voted for Trump and a bunch of blacks have been moving in the last few years, most of America is like a powder keg nowadays just waiting for one side to strike a match like they did in Virginia last week.

Promise this, friend. When the riots start, kill as many niggers as you can. Especially sandniggers, they're scum of the earth.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:46 am 
Registered Member

I value most Animals lives more than most humans lives so I can't say I feel the same way. I'm not a violent person by nature but when I see Animal cruelty that changes. The only way I condone 'Animal cruelty' is for survival. Now I'd wager you wouldn't feel this way about big cats or Animals that could and would kill you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:39 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
I value most Animals lives more than most humans lives so I can't say I feel the same way. I'm not a violent person by nature but when I see Animal cruelty that changes. The only way I condone 'Animal cruelty' is for survival. Now I'd wager you wouldn't feel this way about big cats or Animals that could and would kill you.

Obviously not, no unarmed human has a chance of winning a fight against ''a big cat''. Pretty much all the wild jungles animals can fuck up humans before they even realize what happened.

lee wrote:
I like animals too.
On my plate. Fried with chips and ketchup. :P

Yummy! There's always room for chicken in Goob's tummy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:00 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:

Hey w-Jay, say we lived in the same country and you saw me strangling a little kitten, would you give Gooby and all of his 140 pound body a bit of a beatdown, eh mate?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:22 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Obviously not, no unarmed human has a chance of winning a fight against ''a big cat''. Pretty much all the wild jungles animals can fuck up humans before they even realize what happened.

Point is you only want to hurt cats a bunnies because they are too weak to do anything back.

Gooby wrote:
Hey w-Jay, say we lived in the same country and you saw me strangling a little kitten, would you give Gooby and all of his 140 pound body a bit of a beatdown, eh mate?

I'd probably choke the life out of you with my own bare hands or at least attempt too. I often think those who commit forms of cruelty should have the same done to them. Two wrongs certainly make a right in my book.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:41 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Point is you only want to hurt cats a bunnies because they are too weak to do anything back.

Lol... that is exactly MY point here. Why would i abuse someone/something that's bigger than me? I'm in huge tactical disadvantage if i were to do so.

wwinterj wrote:
I'd probably choke the life out of you with my own bare hands or at least attempt too. I often think those who commit forms of cruelty should have the same done to them. Two wrongs certainly make a right in my book.

Could you realistically beat Goobon in a fight? Think about it, W-Jay, you ain't no part of spec ops nor nothing like that, huh?

Besides, i'm a good person, you wouldn't want to hurt your good ol' online buddy Goobon, eh?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:12 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Could you realistically beat Goobon in a fight? Think about it, W-Jay, you ain't no part of spec ops nor nothing like that, huh?

You don't necessarily have to fight someone to choke them. Still I wouldn't know if I could beat you in a fight but chances are if I couldn't I'd give it a good shot.

Gooby wrote:
Besides, i'm a good person, you wouldn't want to hurt your good ol' online buddy Goobon, eh?

In general probably not. I'm a chill guy and would rather make love not war. It takes a lot to 'trigger' me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:49 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:

You don't necessarily have to fight someone to choke them. Still I wouldn't know if I could beat you in a fight but chances are if I couldn't I'd give it a good shot.

Gooby wrote:

In general probably not. I'm a chill guy and would rather make love not war. It takes a lot to 'trigger' me.

Shit yo smokin crackah? Chokins fightin, homeboy, dawg u gota sel me sum of dat shit u smokey smokey... i aint a fighter but if ur brit ass come shakeyh his fits round tis niggas face u gona get it bad and u gona get it haaard! yknowwattamsayin? Damn tis wurlds gone insane! Crackah brits getin crazy ovah sum furballs and shiit... take a chill pill and smokey sum weed dawg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am 
Registered Member

AH FUCK I TRIPPED ALL MY PISS BOTTLES DOMINO STYLE ON THE FLOOR! SHIT IT SMELLS IN HERE!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 am 
Registered Member

its not looking pretty