It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Feeding the trolls.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 pm 
Registered Member

This forum is dead. We all know it, the only thing we do here is post nonsense and troll each other. But why? We're not doing it for amusement, or any particular reason. People like AndersRitland, Matt, and Gooby are making this forum unintelligible. But by replying to them, we are no better than them. We need to simply ignore these people, and scroll over anything they write and ignore their existence until they eventually get bored and leave. This forum has a lot of useful MH information and people still ghost visit. Newcomers find their way to this website through google searches of their unanswered Manhunt questions. Believe it or not, people still play Manhunt, and new players are still discovering the game and becoming intrigued by its lore. But then they come to this forum and are either ignored or relentlessly trolled until they leave. There's only a few of us left, as I'm sure most of the troll accounts are just throwaway accounts made by the few of us that remain. All the good members left, and the remaining just don't give a shit about Manhunt. We can't let this forum die, or worse, remain what it is now. I still visit in the hopes that one day, the Manhunt community will revive itself and thrive like it used to. Let skilled people come here and work on mods and fun things for us to play with to keep Manhunt fresh. Just ignore the trolls and let them die.

Yeah, you're already about to troll this thread, and in a day or two it won't even be in the active topics. I really don't care, you can't troll a troll, and I've been doing this shit for years. But what you guys are doing can hardly even be considered trolling, it's just blatant disrespect to Manhunt.

I'll still be here until the end, which is very soon. And when Pogo and Lazlow eventually stop paying the royalties for this domain, I will purchase it and clean it up.

Troll below.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

Post subject: Re: Feeding the trolls.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 pm 
Registered Member

Well, replying to Gooby - who is by the way the most active poster here sure beats doing nothing in here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 am 
Registered Member

relesseS wrote:
The kid's gone off the deep end, he's looney-tunes. Get what I'm trying to say? Let's all let this kid die in peace. Maybe if we just ignore his posts or reply with macroes, he'll eventually get mad enough to the point where he kills himself, and then we'll have another hilarious "cyber-bullying-teen-suicide-autoeroticasphyxication" story to post, laugh at, and forget about a few days later.

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:10 am 
Registered Member

Seriously relsseS? I don't get it why do you consider me a troll, the only reason i'm not discussing about anything Manhunt related and just posting random bullshit is because, like you said, all the veterans and good members have left or have been banned and this forum is clearly on its deathbed. I'm not trying to destroy this place or anything, i'm just accepting the truth. I ain't got nothing against you dude and even though we pretty much never talk, i'm still very aware of your loyalty to this forum and i DO respect it.

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 am 
Registered Member

I question the existence of this forum. Is it really still here? Or are we just collectively imagining it? Am I imagining all of you?

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:30 am 
Registered Member

SevenTwelve wrote:
I question the existence of this forum. Is it really still here? Or are we just collectively imagining it? Am I imagining all of you?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:43 am 
Registered Member

SevenTwelve wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 am 
Registered Member

Are you talking about MattTheSkorpDemom when you list "Matt" as on of the trolls? Because he's really the only active member here who's actually working on mods. Although I've been working on some mods, I haven't done as much as him.

My Manhunt 2 Uzi With Flashlight Mod

My Doom WADs:
BADLANDS.WAD
CATACOMBS.WAD
DOOMHUNT.WAD
LIFEORDEATH.WAD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:02 am 
Registered Member

I'm just going by the active topics I see. This is in fact the only time I've ever seen you guys write a legitimate reply to a post. I've been proven wrong before, and this is something that I do not mind being proven wrong at, at all. I thank you guys for your serious replies.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:12 am 
Registered Member

relsseS wrote:
I'm just going by the active topics I see. This is in fact the only time I've ever seen you guys write a legitimate reply to a post. I've been proven wrong before, and this is something that I do not mind being proven wrong at, at all. I thank you guys for your serious replies.

Only people you should worry about are AndersDickland and Kapral (Though i haven't heard of him in a while so he's probably in the kindergarten or something...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:55 am 
Registered Member

The fuck i don't care about manhunt! I just been avoiding Anders Dickland trying not to listen to his bullshit. I don't want this forum to die either.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:03 am 
Registered Member

This forum is the shit! We got more manhunt facts, mods, and other random manhunt shit then any other place. It seems like new members join all the time but where the fuck are they? This place could use some cleaning up, mostly useless threads and shit though.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:14 am 
Registered Member

If when you refer to me as "Matt" (Because there are more than one) is not because he says I'm a troll.
If you can see my history where I was, you could see that what I focus more on the wires is Modding and (as we all now) insult Anders Dickland.
If you mean me, I want to see evidence that'm a troll.
This site dies by Anders, and what I see so far, the most active in this forum is Pickman Project

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:31 am 
Registered Member

I personally blame R* if they just made manhunt 3 the fans would come back here all the old members would return and shit. Alot of the old members that left here probably got tired of waiting on 3 and moved to another game franchise. All that's left is us fans too stubborn to quit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:55 am 
Registered Member

Hey, I was just going by not-so-great memory so I apologize if I accuse anyone legitimate. It seems we're all on the same page here and that's fucking incredible, not at all what I expected from this thread. All we need to is ignore Anders (this will be the last time I even mention him) and any morons that come here to poison our forum.

A guy named SuperNova, with 3 posts, came here to show us an online Manhunt game he was working on, and has since disappeared. I really hope he comes back, an online Manhunt is exactly what we need, all of us here just fucking each other up online! Shit, I'll pay for the server myself.

Zom-B wrote: