It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:11 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: georgia
Do you snap completely or do you just stay calm and collected? Personally i have a VERY low tolerance to bullshit since of my wicked past, mostly because of what happened in high school. Sometimes nowadays I’m close to stabbing a guy in the street only because they would ask for directions, i know it sounds fucking ridiculous and it is very hard to get to know new people because I always have this thought of them being hostile. Which isn’t true for all people, and i’ve broken a lot of great friendships by being a complete maniac sometimes. I don’t blame them for trying to be a friend for a walking explosive like me.

Did you ever plan any kind of a gory revenge to a person? I myself have had dreams of me torturing a fucking latino faggot that used to bully me 10 years back in junior high for my dark clothing and long hair. His name is Travis and I would love to be in a room with just him tied up to a chair. My imagination with torturing would leave only his guts rotting on the ground. Well, maybe one day.

Anyways guys, i would love to hear if any of you is even a bit similar to me, would help me a lot that I know im not alone here.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2471
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
omelette wrote:
Do you snap completely or do you just stay calm and collected? Personally i have a VERY low tolerance to bullshit since of my wicked past, mostly because of what happened in high school. Sometimes nowadays I’m close to stabbing a guy in the street only because they would ask for directions, i know it sounds fucking ridiculous and it is very hard to get to know new people because I always have this thought of them being hostile. Which isn’t true for all people, and i’ve broken a lot of great friendships by being a complete maniac sometimes. I don’t blame them for trying to be a friend for a walking explosive like me.

Did you ever plan any kind of a gory revenge to a person? I myself have had dreams of me torturing a fucking latino faggot that used to bully me 10 years back in junior high for my dark clothing and long hair. His name is Travis and I would love to be in a room with just him tied up to a chair. My imagination with torturing would leave only his guts rotting on the ground. Well, maybe one day.

Anyways guys, i would love to hear if any of you is even a bit similar to me, would help me a lot that I know im not alone here.

High school was bad for most people like us. Me personally i get angry all the time i try to contain it but sometimes i can't. I like to perform random acts of violence or mental torture. Sometimes i just think about it like this one time i saw this truck sitting at a stop sign and thought how fun it would be to door slam his fucking head again and again. There are people from my past id love to torture a few friends who betrayed me, a punk from high school who told the principal i was a psychopath, the principal for forcing me to go to another school because he thought i was gonna shoot the school up. Generally high school sucked ass for me. Nobody liked me because i had a "i dont give a fuck" attitude about clothes or popularity and i hated sports and gym class and it was a sports school. I liked violence, murder, horror movies, violent porn and Manhunt so i didn't fit in and liked being alone anyway. People like us who are into hardcore violence and shit are always gonna be labeled negatively and be generally fucked with by people and the system because deep down thier afraid of us and can't legally do anything about it without proper reason.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:27 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Last time i snapped was when i played DOOM on ultra nightmare. That whole playing session didn't end well for my apartment.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:39 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2833
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
I'm not enough of a badass tough guy to do the things you guys describe. I like to get my revenge in passive aggressive, sneaky ways and it entertains me to watch someone's day become more difficult and they don't even know that I'm responsible for it. I also prank call people that I dislike using a caller id faker app and make it seem like the call is coming from a different person that they know, and stir up all kinds of hilarious drama. I'm too depressed and nihilistic to be angry all the time.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:49 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
relsseS wrote:
I'm too depressed and nihilistic to be angry all the time.

THIS!

My depression often overcomes my anger and i just turn into a pathetic lazy fucking snail. Though nowadays i'm trying to channel all my depressive thoughts into anger and rage so i can feel a bit more energetic. For example, yesterday i was starting to feel really shitty again so i immediately took action and grabbed my steel pipe and started mashing the shit outta my apartment! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHH RAGE GIVES ME ENERGYYYYY! :oops: :oops: :oops:

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: georgia
Carcer City Hood wrote:
High school was bad for most people like us.


True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips does.

Gooby wrote:
That whole playing session didn't end well for my apartment.


Would love to see all the damage haha. I just keep the anger inside of me at home but i am sure its not going to be held forever and some day no one around me is safe.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6931
Location: UK
omelette wrote:
Do you snap completely or do you just stay calm and collected?


More so the later. I don't do drama most the time and it takes a lot to get under my skin. Probably because I don't care about most things. Everyone has a limit though.

omelette wrote:
Did you ever plan any kind of a gory revenge to a person?


I've had visions and even dreams of harming specific people. A fantasy if you like. I'm very much about getting revenge on people who have really done me wrong. These are limited to a very small handful of people though. Perhaps I'll live my fantasy or perhaps I'll leave it up to karma to deal with these people. Whatever the case they certainly deserve it.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2833
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
My favorite torture fantasy is having someone tied to a chair with their head held back and a funnel strapped into their mouth and just pouring unspeakable things into it, forcing them to drink, and stopping if they choke to keep them from dying. Moldy 3 day old chocolate milk, cat litter box juice, garbage juice, piss, vomit, motor oil, etc.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips

:P It sure releases stress efficiently. Nothing like going on a rampage after a shitty day.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: georgia
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips

:P It sure releases stress efficiently. Nothing like going on a rampage after a shitty day.


Whos that on your signature? Nothing like giving a great bukkake for a girl like her.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips

:P It sure releases stress efficiently. Nothing like going on a rampage after a shitty day.


Whos that on your signature? Nothing like giving a great bukkake for a girl like her.

Sasha Grey. Google her, she's a real innocent sweetheart.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: georgia
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips

:P It sure releases stress efficiently. Nothing like going on a rampage after a shitty day.


Whos that on your signature? Nothing like giving a great bukkake for a girl like her.

Sasha Grey. Google her, she's a real innocent sweetheart.


Wouldn’t mind slapping my huge cock onto her chubby clit simultaneously, fuck her and then strangle her.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:
True. If I was the same person back then as I am now I wouldn't hesitate to release the tension like Trevor Phillips

:P It sure releases stress efficiently. Nothing like going on a rampage after a shitty day.


Whos that on your signature? Nothing like giving a great bukkake for a girl like her.

Sasha Grey. Google her, she's a real innocent sweetheart.


Wouldn’t mind slapping my huge cock onto her chubby clit simultaneously, fuck her and then strangle her.

How big is this huge cock of yours? Mine's nothing special, but it gets the job done.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6931
Location: UK
Fun fact: It's not how big the penis is that matters it's how you use it.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline
The Skinz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:50 pm
Posts: 1891
SJWs who abhor violence while living in a militaristic, world conquering, privileged first world won't have last long once the economic collapse comes. Same for beta cucks who live in their wives purses and have to ask permission to use their own home bathroom. That family won't last long, while contributing nothing to the post collapse "Brotherhood of Steel." :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group