It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 363
Location: hell
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Gooby wrote:
I'm a perfectly sane and healthy individual.

so you are trolling? :D

Yes, i'd never even think about hurting another living being intentionally.

That is just wrong.

ahh,thank fucking god,I thought you were a sadistic person...

_________________
my life is hell...that's why I live in hell...do I sound edgy yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 am 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
xxCSPROxx wrote:
ahh,thank fucking god,I thought you were a sadistic person...

Ah well then you're deeply mistaken, good sir. To be honest, i'm quite loving and warm towards creatures of all sort, be it human or animal, i love them all!

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:20 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Whitchity Man wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Am i the only one here who has strong urges to hurt specific animals? Mine are bunnies and cats, especially kittens. When ever i see any of them i get this feeling that i absolutely must catch it and contain it in a room with no exits and then torture it, preferably to death. Though with cats i'm often cautious so they won't make me blind. And this happens only with cats and bunnies, i have no urges to hurt dogs or any other animals, i'm indifferent to all, but the aforementioned creatures. My theory on this, is that i got some sort of hero complex and because i can't hurt evil people (pedos, rapists, niggers and such) so i channel my vigilantism to evil animals like cats, because cats are obviously the sociopaths of the animal world and need to be punished. I'm not kidding here, cats demonstrate most if not all the traits of narcissism and sociopath they can, limited only by the fact they're cats.

Bunnies? Well i haven't got a theory for that yet as to why i like hurting them, but i'll figure it out sooner or later. I'm sure it's just my natural instincts telling me that they're evil too. Being a hero isn't an easy job especially when it's forced on your personality by a complex.


I wouldn't say it's a "hero" complex, but the reason you do things like that is because your life is a chaotic amalgam of depression,
loneliness, narcissism, and a fear or inability to control the things in your life. You probably feel powerless to influence major decisions in your own life, which is why you take it out on animals with no ability to defend themselves, whom you also project human characteristics on like sociopathy.
That in of itself is a sign of sociopathic behavior. If you peed the bed at an advanced age or have an interest in arson, you may be on the way to becoming a serial killer. I'd suggest finding a better outlet for your violent behavior before it comes back to bite you in the ass.

About 17 years ago I kicked this kid in the chin while he was on the ground strangling the neighbor's dog, knocking out a few of his front teeth. Just be aware that if anyone you know IRL found out about what you were doing would probably result in something similar.

I wanted to respond to this earlier, but i was just too much of a lazy fucking cunt to do so, but how does an old-school hardcore member like you know sooo much bout' the good ol' Goobs when you've been just barely active the past few years or so? And don't get my ''tone'' of text wrong, i got nothing, but respect towards original longtime members of this place such as yourself, but where does your perspective on my life originate from? We've barely ever talked though i very well do know who you are.

And yeah some rare individual with a soul at my neighborhood probably would crack my jaw in fragments if they found out i've been strangling these fucking stray-cats every now and the, but even though you clearly disagree, i assure you, it's all due to my hero complex and i'm certainly not a fucking sociopath or a narcissist... ehh.. though speaking of getting caught i often get rid of the lil' feline corpses as soon as i can and you only get a medium-sized fine for animal cruelty in Finland if the cops get involved. GRRR FUCKING SHIT! I spilled my goddamn motherfucking energy drink while typing.. mrgh.

I gotta take a shit so i'm gonna finish this post quick, but anyway i'd appreciate you responding to this. Oh and csPro can goddamn FUCK OFF!

Cya

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
SWAT

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:28 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Medina, Ohio, USA
Just because I don't post that often doesn't mean I'm not here reading almost every thread :twisted: . I also don't mean to come off as an asshole in my armchair psychiatrist post.

I also have read a few of my gf's psychology and sociology text books where the delve into that aspect of human behavior. The usual reasons people harm small animals in that capacity are to feel some sort of "control" in their lives or as form of release, similar to cutting. There's a couple other reasons as well, but those are relegated towards the psycho-sexual and intimidation of family. As long as you ain't popping wood while you do it you are able to be helped without therapy. I sincerely wish the best for you and hope you find a more healthy outlet for those feelings.

_________________
Image
Image
"Beatings are bad, stabbings are bad, and mimes are bad. But beating and stabbing a mime......... Hilarious."- Me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1707
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Whitchity Man wrote:
Just because I don't post that often doesn't mean I'm not here reading almost every thread :twisted: . I also don't mean to come off as an asshole in my armchair psychiatrist post.

I also have read a few of my gf's psychology and sociology text books where the delve into that aspect of human behavior. The usual reasons people harm small animals in that capacity are to feel some sort of "control" in their lives or as form of release, similar to cutting. There's a couple other reasons as well, but those are relegated towards the psycho-sexual and intimidation of family. As long as you ain't popping wood while you do it you are able to be helped without therapy. I sincerely wish the best for you and hope you find a more healthy outlet for those feelings.

The watcher and the poster are two different kinds of members bro but psychology and sociality text books are interesting.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Whitchity Man wrote:
Just because I don't post that often doesn't mean I'm not here reading almost every thread :twisted: . I also don't mean to come off as an asshole in my armchair psychiatrist post.

I also have read a few of my gf's psychology and sociology text books where the delve into that aspect of human behavior. The usual reasons people harm small animals in that capacity are to feel some sort of "control" in their lives or as form of release, similar to cutting. There's a couple other reasons as well, but those are relegated towards the psycho-sexual and intimidation of family. As long as you ain't popping wood while you do it you are able to be helped without therapy. I sincerely wish the best for you and hope you find a more healthy outlet for those feelings.

Oh... i thought you had done some analysis specifically of me, that's why i was so surprised. I too have studied psychology and human behavior in general though not officially, just books and the internet and i don't consider myself an expert of any subject, but experienced in many nonetheless. I specialize in personality disorders due to my sudden interest of them originating from the fact i was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder when i turned 19.

A bit more on the bullying, if it makes you feel any... different, i don't torment cats and bunnies exclusively, i tend to belittle and harass guys smaller in size or those who act very feminine or cowardly. The cowards specifically, reason for that being because i'm trying to toughen them up for this cruel world. Some men have the misfortune of not experiencing a painful enough childhood which men need to grow mentally mature for this soulless world. And well, smaller guys just because they're made of inferior genetics and they're wasting earth's natural resources which are every day coming closer to running out, eventually leading to a gory corpse-filled wasteland.

I was treated like shit... no, rotten maggot filled shit throughout my childhood in the institution, but back then i was so young i didn't realize that the big kids were trying to brutalize me so i'd grow up to be self-assertive strong man and not some shy feminine faggot who gets pushed around.

I wholeheartedly thank you for wishing me the best and i also wish you the same! I can tell you're the smart type and such people offer the most enjoyable conversations for me.

From now on, i'll keep in mind you're an active lurker here

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5469
Location: UK
Gooby wrote:
I was treated like shit... no, rotten maggot filled shit throughout my childhood in the institution


I can see why.

Gooby wrote:
so i'd grow up to be self-assertive strong man and not some shy feminine faggot who gets pushed around.


Doesn't look like it worked.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:42 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Hong Kong
Whitchity Man wrote:
I also don't mean to come off as an asshole in my armchair psychiatrist post.

But you do...

Gooby wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:
Just because I don't post that often doesn't mean I'm not here reading almost every thread :twisted: . I also don't mean to come off as an asshole in my armchair psychiatrist post.

I also have read a few of my gf's psychology and sociology text books where the delve into that aspect of human behavior. The usual reasons people harm small animals in that capacity are to feel some sort of "control" in their lives or as form of release, similar to cutting. There's a couple other reasons as well, but those are relegated towards the psycho-sexual and intimidation of family. As long as you ain't popping wood while you do it you are able to be helped without therapy. I sincerely wish the best for you and hope you find a more healthy outlet for those feelings.

Oh... i thought you had done some analysis specifically of me, that's why i was so surprised. I too have studied psychology and human behavior in general though not officially, just books and the internet and i don't consider myself an expert of any subject, but experienced in many nonetheless. I specialize in personality disorders due to my sudden interest of them originating from the fact i was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder when i turned 19.

A bit more on the bullying, if it makes you feel any... different, i don't torment cats and bunnies exclusively, i tend to belittle and harass guys smaller in size or those who act very feminine or cowardly. The cowards specifically, reason for that being because i'm trying to toughen them up for this cruel world. Some men have the misfortune of not experiencing a painful enough childhood which men need to grow mentally mature for this soulless world. And well, smaller guys just because they're made of inferior genetics and they're wasting earth's natural resources which are every day coming closer to running out, eventually leading to a gory corpse-filled wasteland.

I was treated like shit... no, rotten maggot filled shit throughout my childhood in the institution, but back then i was so young i didn't realize that the big kids were trying to brutalize me so i'd grow up to be self-assertive strong man and not some shy feminine faggot who gets pushed around.

I wholeheartedly thank you for wishing me the best and i also wish you the same! I can tell you're the smart type and such people offer the most enjoyable conversations for me.

From now on, i'll keep in mind you're an active lurker here


You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:12 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
wwinterj wrote:
I can see why.

I can see you're butthurt, you over-emotional Britfag.
wwinterj wrote:
Doesn't look like it worked.

Based on what? Our interactions through a video game forum? You ain't too bright, man. I suggest you go through a lobotomy since your brain ain't much good in its current state anyway. Bleach dipped circular saw works great as an alternative if you lack the proper tools.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:21 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
lee wrote:
You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.

Of course bullies want their victims to feel like shit and kill themselves for all they care... I meant that it's just natural human behavior for the strong to treat the weak like shit because sometimes the weak get strong over time and do the same to people they now perceive as weak. Other times the weak fucks just kill themselves, but hey... only the strongest will survive.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Hong Kong
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.

Of course bullies want their victims to feel like shit and kill themselves for all they care... I meant that it's just natural human behavior for the strong to treat the weak like shit because sometimes the weak get strong over time and do the same to people they now perceive as weak. Other times the weak fucks just kill themselves, but hey... only the strongest will survive.


No, it's not a natural behaviour.
Weak person should get stronger for revenge on bullies - not to bully other.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:16 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
lee wrote:
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.

Of course bullies want their victims to feel like shit and kill themselves for all they care... I meant that it's just natural human behavior for the strong to treat the weak like shit because sometimes the weak get strong over time and do the same to people they now perceive as weak. Other times the weak fucks just kill themselves, but hey... only the strongest will survive.


No, it's not a natural behaviour.
Weak person should get stronger for revenge on bullies - not to bully other.

Yet the latter happens way more often than the former. Isn't the more common occurrence the one we consider natural and ''normal''. I get your point though, man. I too, once wished our world was a nice place and that human beings had souls, but unfortunately life experience proved me wrong... severely so.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Hong Kong
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.

Of course bullies want their victims to feel like shit and kill themselves for all they care... I meant that it's just natural human behavior for the strong to treat the weak like shit because sometimes the weak get strong over time and do the same to people they now perceive as weak. Other times the weak fucks just kill themselves, but hey... only the strongest will survive.


No, it's not a natural behaviour.
Weak person should get stronger for revenge on bullies - not to bully other.

Yet the latter happens way more often than the former. Isn't the more common occurrence the one we consider natural and ''normal''. I get your point though, man. I too, once wished our world was a nice place and that human beings had souls, but unfortunately life experience proved me wrong... severely so.


Well, I guess I should feel lucky that still have some faith in people.
OK maybe not in all of them - but in myself. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4375
Location: DicksMore Asylum
lee wrote:
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:
You sound almost gratefull to ones who bullied you.
That's not correct thinking. They don't want you to be stronger.
They want you to feel like shit. Weak,small and pathetic.
I don't see any reason to thanked them.
And to act the same as they used to act to you.

Of course bullies want their victims to feel like shit and kill themselves for all they care... I meant that it's just natural human behavior for the strong to treat the weak like shit because sometimes the weak get strong over time and do the same to people they now perceive as weak. Other times the weak fucks just kill themselves, but hey... only the strongest will survive.


No, it's not a natural behaviour.
Weak person should get stronger for revenge on bullies - not to bully other.

Yet the latter happens way more often than the former. Isn't the more common occurrence the one we consider natural and ''normal''. I get your point though, man. I too, once wished our world was a nice place and that human beings had souls, but unfortunately life experience proved me wrong... severely so.


Well, I guess I should feel lucky that still have some faith in people.
OK maybe not in all of them - but in myself. :o

Do your best to keep hold of that faith, it's delusional to do so, but it's pretty much the only way to keep your humanity and capacity to feel empathy. I feel like it's better for one to live in a world of fantasy and lies than to realize how fucked up and cruel our crapsack world is.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5469
Location: UK
Gooby wrote:
I can see you're butthurt, you over-emotional Britfag.



Image

Gooby wrote:
Based on what? Our interactions through a video game forum? You ain't too bright, man. I suggest you go through a lobotomy since your brain ain't much good in its current state anyway. Bleach dipped circular saw works great as an alternative if you lack the proper tools.


Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group