It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:17 am 
The Red Kings

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet tooth my old buddy since your going away for quite awhile I gotta ask where are you stashing your personal possessions? Like weapons, clothes, gaming stuff? Hope you got somebody watching out for your stuff till you get back out

My man I still live with my mother so she will be keeping most of my stuff. I hope she keeps the weapons as I spent alot of money on them but she is scared that me having them around makes me more prone to using them and has tried to get rid of them before. She will probably keep all my clothes and I only bought this PC a couple months ago you can bet your ass she is keeping this shit. 1 thing I am worried about is my motorbike. its currently in like 20 pieces and I have not found the motivation these past months to fix it. We are also moving house so it will be a task moving it from the old house to the new house but im sure she will figure it out

Well that's good to hear. I was just hoping nobody would steal your stuff. Too bad you don't live anywhere near me, I'd have your motorbike fixed by the time you get out.

That would be good, my moods have been so low that I don't have the motivation or passion to fix my motorbike its been lying for months. I should also add there is that 10% chance I don't go to prison, They are going to take my mental health and shit into account my psychiatrist wrote a letter to the judge basically saying I am in a bad palce and prison would make me worse. I will be in a foul mood if I don't go to prison at the current moment it feels like it is something I need to happen in my life for the past few years I have been stagnent and this will push things in the right direction. I thought I should add that my mum and friends know of and the extent of my self harm. My mum walked in on me one night drinking and cutting and she started crying. She reached out to my so called friends for help and advice and they came down to see me. I was in bed for the past week

I've heard of prison stories where it's changed peoples lives maybe it will give the results your looking for. I really doubt the judge will take mental illnesses into account as if they did most prisoners would definitely be using it to try getting out so I wouldn't worry about that

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:24 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:

That was from the days when I watched WWE every week. I miss those days Kane was a unstoppable psycho. Now it seems like Raw Kid Zone instead of Raw War Zone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:51 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:40 am 
The Red Kings

You guys with me in USA know about the big Washington DC field trip right? Mine was in 8th grade but I didn't go. Well a couple of my friends did. They were asshole types so we got along. Anyway when they got back they were bragging about making these two nerd guys sleep on the floor in their hotel room. I guess it was 4 kids to a room so they were supposed to double up on beds. Well the school had no idea about it until people heard my friends bragging and the other two complained about it. Well the two friends got called into the office and they got suspended for a week. By the next day the suspended students parents were in the office arguing that with the money they paid for the trip (it was like 250 dollars for 3 days and two nights) that thier son should've had his own bed and not had to share one with another boy. Well they threatened to sue for the school for cost of the trip and unlawful suspension and needless to say the two friends was back in school the next day with the records erased.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:01 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
You guys with me in USA know about the big Washington DC field trip right? Mine was in 8th grade but I didn't go. Well a couple of my friends did. They were asshole types so we got along. Anyway when they got back they were bragging about making these two nerd guys sleep on the floor in their hotel room. I guess it was 4 kids to a room so they were supposed to double up on beds. Well the school had no idea about it until people heard my friends bragging and the other two complained about it. Well the two friends got called into the office and they got suspended for a week. By the next day the suspended students parents were in the office arguing that with the money they paid for the trip (it was like 250 dollars for 3 days and two nights) that thier son should've had his own bed and not had to share one with another boy. Well they threatened to sue for the school for cost of the trip and unlawful suspension and needless to say the two friends was back in school the next day with the records erased.

Never had that field trip before.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:17 pm 
The Red Kings

Har Shatan wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Never had that field trip before.

Oh I just thought most schools did it at some grade. Anyway it was the highlight of middle school for most people. They did one weekend overnight field trip a year in 6th, 7th and 8th grade with DC being the big one. I never went on any of them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:48 pm 
Registered Member

My school was penurious. Field trips never were a part of our vocabulary.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:15 pm 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:
My school was penurious. Field trips never were a part of our vocabulary.

Learn something new every day

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am 
Registered Member

Remember back when I'd only respond to Karl's posts with pictures of Midas? I still have every variant to come out of that.

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am 
The Red Kings

People are still bitching about gun control. Blaming the NRA, the school board, the police, etc. I got news for those dumb fucks, it's the fucking bullies that should be blamed! Even that bald Cuban anti-gun poster bitch said she bullied that kid who shot the school up. It's a load of shit how everyone is calling this kid a monster and shit. I read a article where some stuck up girl did nothing but talk shit about how creepy he was and how much of a loser she thought this kid was and it was years before the shooting. If anyone is to blame it's the kids who pushed him past his breaking point. Shouldn't take the guns away should take away popular kid privilege and start punishing these bully kids to fullest capacity at school.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:02 pm 
The Red Kings

What's everyone doing today?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:16 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
What's everyone doing today?

Just got home from the Psychiatrist for a routine checkup.
Got some free Ice Cream.
Now i'm home.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 pm 
The Cerberus

Got home from work. My bike is trashed, so I gotta take the bus. Public transport is hell. The board counts down to when the bus gets there, but then, just as it's close, it changes to 10 minutes more, which means you can't make the bus you gotta change to later.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
People are still bitching about gun control. Blaming the NRA, the school board, the police, etc. I got news for those dumb fucks, it's the fucking bullies that should be blamed! Even that bald Cuban anti-gun poster bitch said she bullied that kid who shot the school up. It's a load of shit how everyone is calling this kid a monster and shit. I read a article where some stuck up girl did nothing but talk shit about how creepy he was and how much of a loser she thought this kid was and it was years before the shooting. If anyone is to blame it's the kids who pushed him past his breaking point. Shouldn't take the guns away should take away popular kid privilege and start punishing these bully kids to fullest capacity at school.

I see this situation is neither black or white, it goes much deeper than this. But in short. The bullies are to blame for being pricks, and only just that. My advice is to grow thicker skin cause this is just how the world is, sadly. We all come into this world entitled to nothing and will go out the same. For those that can't wrap there feeble little minds around that should just kill themselves. Cause anyone who tries to justify murder with the "I was bullied scapegoat" should just cut there own throats and get it over with. I was bullied all through elementary and into high school and I never shot up my school. Just buck up and be a man and use that anger towards something positive for yourself and your future, this is the ultimate revenge.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176  Next