It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 153  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:22 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 533
You know what that is such a coincidence that you have the same haircut as the guy who you idolize and have previously thought you most related to, how strange. Coincidence I think not.

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:23 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1603
Location: On the bus.
Sweet Tooth wrote:
You know what that is such a coincidence that you have the same haircut as the guy who you idolize and have previously thought you most related to, how strange. Coincidence I think not.

I'm flattered

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5261
Location: Tenth Dimension
Deagle195 wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
You know what that is such a coincidence that you have the same haircut as the guy who you idolize and have previously thought you most related to, how strange. Coincidence I think not.

I'm flattered

Why? No one was talking about you.

_________________
Image
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 152
Gooby wrote:

I know i sound like a douche when complaining, with all the fancy stuff i own, but sometimes i feel like no amount of material goods like phones, PCs and such can compare to the richness of relationships, especially to something like a girlfriend, which is much more important to me than any material stuff could ever be... except my Aiden Pearce trench-coat! Nothing means more to me than that coat.

It cost 300 dollars... i might do yet another topic bout it one day, i know Deagle195's excited to see and admire it again.

Be glad you don't have a gf yet, more hassle than they're worth...

off topic but who's the guy in your avatar who looks like a depressive Black Metal vocalist?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:14 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 533
Har Shatan wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I know i sound like a douche when complaining, with all the fancy stuff i own, but sometimes i feel like no amount of material goods like phones, PCs and such can compare to the richness of relationships, especially to something like a girlfriend, which is much more important to me than any material stuff could ever be... except my Aiden Pearce trench-coat! Nothing means more to me than that coat.

It cost 300 dollars... i might do yet another topic bout it one day, i know Deagle195's excited to see and admire it again.

Be glad you don't have a gf yet, more hassle than they're worth...

off topic but who's the guy in your avatar who looks like a depressive Black Metal vocalist?


I think it's wwinterj but I cannot confirm pretty sure that is him from a few years ago when he had long hair, maybe he was just joking dunno.

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5261
Location: Tenth Dimension
Har Shatan wrote:
Be glad you don't have a gf yet, more hassle than they're worth...

off topic but who's the guy in your avatar who looks like a depressive Black Metal vocalist?

lol... it's our beloved Brittish fella, wintur Jay.

_________________
Image
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5980
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:19 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 533
Should have made it into a fringe
Image

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:37 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 533
Necrophilia is not rape?
Image

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5261
Location: Tenth Dimension
Image

_________________
Image
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 am 
Online
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2105
Location: Red Kings Block, Cottonmouth City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Necrophilia is not rape?
Image

Probably some kind of sexual deviant charge if your caught but probably not rape i mean the bitch is dead she can't possibly cry, scream out or testify against you. Id wager you'd get Gross Abuse of a Corpse or something but probably nothing too severe. Community service and maybe temporary sex offenders list.

_________________
I'm the new leader of The Red Kings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5980
Location: UK
Gooby wrote:
Image


Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1134
Location: Westeros
wwinterj wrote:
Image



Do you have some sexy Gifs of Stephanie McMahon? I think she is the biggest Milf Goddess on this earth and I wanna bust a nut.

_________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:29 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 533
I don't but I did just find this
http://163.172.82.135/2018/02/76163_VID-20180216-WA00081.mp4

_________________
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 540
Location: Empire Bay
Sweet Tooth wrote:

WOW!!! Interesting find. :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 153  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Red King and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group