It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 176  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 am 
Offline
SWAT

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:28 pm
Posts: 4213
Location: Medina, Ohio, USA
I do yeah, but during the inebriation I give zero fucks. I've always been kind of a goofy guy though when I'm around familiar faces.

Honestly, the hangover is the worst part.

_________________
Image
Image
"Beatings are bad, stabbings are bad, and mimes are bad. But beating and stabbing a mime......... Hilarious."- Me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 am 
Offline
The Cerberus
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:38 am
Posts: 10472
Location: The palace of exile.
I feel much worse after going out because I don't always remember what I've done, and I always assume the worst. Once, I really believed I murdered someone after he left the party. It was way out in the country, so I kept thinking they're gonna find him soon. The Fear is a terrible state of mind to be in.

_________________
Image
King Kong of Copenhagen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2429
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

For real man? Your life has a lot of action in it, you should record your street fights and arguments some day and post them here, i wanna see u beat up some prick!

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 604
Location: Empire Bay
I don't know why, but I still consider GTA LCS to be my favorite GTA game... Probably because it's mafia themed and it's a simple and straightforward game. Despite some storyline flaws and having only a few things to do... GTA VCS was great too! But I liked GTA VC more. Simply because it has a better protagonist and soundtrack IMO. And it's a way more fun game despite GTA VCS having more features than GTA VC IMO. (sometimes less is more)

_________________
Image
“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
I like all GTAs... except 1 and advance.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 pm
Posts: 153
Location: The Wired
GTA 5 had an unbelievably ugly art style. Artists even traced it too. Game itself was rushed and boring compared to other games in the franchise.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 966
It's hard to say what my favourite overall GTA is I like alot of things from each of them. I only played 1 and 2 when I was a kid and never revisited them so I dont really have much of an opinion by the time I got my first ps2 at the age of 5 there were better GTAs to be playing. I would have to say that either GTA IV or GTA TLAD would be my favourite. I love the dark and grimy feeling of TLAD not to mention I like bike/bikers. I like the story to it and it always had me guessing where it would lead and who would die next. I also like the gang wars that was a real step up for me and it kept me entertained for ages even after I completed the game(more than once, or 4 times) but that is because the game is not the longest and its nothing compared to GTA IV.

GTA IV was another one with a good story imo again it would keep me guessing and because niko was mysterious you would slowly learn things about him as the story goes on. His journey literally had him working for half the people in liberty city and the missions varied a lot, from beating people up, throwing bricks through chinashop windows and shaking down local porn shops small time stuff which progresses into more rewarding stuff. What both games lack is weapons in my opinion only 2 of each category with TLAD having 3 in some places.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2429
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

For real man? Your life has a lot of action in it, you should record your street fights and arguments some day and post them here, i wanna see u beat up some prick!

Yeah i had a lot of enemies in high school and many have stuck around here after thier stupid dreams didn't pan out and im not the not the kind to let even little shit go. Anybody i run into that i didn't like is in for payback in my mind despite how many years go past.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2429
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
It's hard to say what my favourite overall GTA is I like alot of things from each of them. I only played 1 and 2 when I was a kid and never revisited them so I dont really have much of an opinion by the time I got my first ps2 at the age of 5 there were better GTAs to be playing. I would have to say that either GTA IV or GTA TLAD would be my favourite. I love the dark and grimy feeling of TLAD not to mention I like bike/bikers. I like the story to it and it always had me guessing where it would lead and who would die next. I also like the gang wars that was a real step up for me and it kept me entertained for ages even after I completed the game(more than once, or 4 times) but that is because the game is not the longest and its nothing compared to GTA IV.

GTA IV was another one with a good story imo again it would keep me guessing and because niko was mysterious you would slowly learn things about him as the story goes on. His journey literally had him working for half the people in liberty city and the missions varied a lot, from beating people up, throwing bricks through chinashop windows and shaking down local porn shops small time stuff which progresses into more rewarding stuff. What both games lack is weapons in my opinion only 2 of each category with TLAD having 3 in some places.

Yeah gta 4 is great game, i still have my original white label printing that was my original Xbox 360 game and niko has more depth then any of the gta 5 characters. That porn shop is one of my favorite places to go in the game. Picking up dildos watching the porn image on the tv. On a side note they recently are removing songs from the game after 10 years due to losing rights to them. They are replacing them via update with other songs probably cheap ass songs that will ruin half the soundtrack

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1652
Location: On the bus.
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

For real man? Your life has a lot of action in it, you should record your street fights and arguments some day and post them here, i wanna see u beat up some prick!

Yeah i had a lot of enemies in high school and many have stuck around here after thier stupid dreams didn't pan out and im not the not the kind to let even little shit go. Anybody i run into that i didn't like is in for payback in my mind despite how many years go past.

Man you're a real Carcer City Hood that's for sure, same ruthless aggressor

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 966
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

For real man? Your life has a lot of action in it, you should record your street fights and arguments some day and post them here, i wanna see u beat up some prick!

Yeah i had a lot of enemies in high school and many have stuck around here after thier stupid dreams didn't pan out and im not the not the kind to let even little shit go. Anybody i run into that i didn't like is in for payback in my mind despite how many years go past.


It's good that you haven't forgotten revenge is a dish best served cold, the longer it takes for you to get them back the sweeter it will be for you and the worse it will be for them as you seen from that guy I am assuming it's been many years and so most of them thought they got away with it and don't want trouble aka getting fucked up.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Deagle195 wrote:
Man you're a real Carcer City Hood that's for sure, same ruthless aggressor

Am i a real Skinz member then :twisted: 8)? I'm one aggressive motherfucker and you know it.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2429
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Ran into a guy i hated in high school today. This was always one of the fuckers who would call me weird and shit and asked if I'd killed anyone every morning in school. He had sports friends and i didn't so i could never really get him one on one. Anyway he trys talking to me for a couple minutes and im just seething in anger for the audacity of him acting like he could talk to me and shit like nothing. Finally i snap and shove him backwards and tell him to get lost. He looks at me like he's actually scared and runs across the street and only then he yells "Your still a fucking serial killer loner weirdo!" Now im super pissed off! So i ran after him across the street but he ran into a coffee shop and hid, so i waited in the alley on the side of it for him to come out. After about 20 minutes i went looking for him inside but he was gone must've slipped out into a called car or something. People never change.

For real man? Your life has a lot of action in it, you should record your street fights and arguments some day and post them here, i wanna see u beat up some prick!

Yeah i had a lot of enemies in high school and many have stuck around here after thier stupid dreams didn't pan out and im not the not the kind to let even little shit go. Anybody i run into that i didn't like is in for payback in my mind despite how many years go past.


It's good that you haven't forgotten revenge is a dish best served cold, the longer it takes for you to get them back the sweeter it will be for you and the worse it will be for them as you seen from that guy I am assuming it's been many years and so most of them thought they got away with it and don't want trouble aka getting fucked up.

You know that's what pisses me off the most is how old high school enemies just act like it's all over and done with just because we're outta high school and in the real world. Like they have a free pass, a clean slate or something from what they did to me and others well they have another fucking thing coming if they run into me

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6891
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 176  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group