It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 176  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:51 pm 
Registered Member

Fuck fuck fuck! This has been an extraordinaly horrible day. Also, i just saw my old female friend walking the street with A FUCKING NIGGER BOYFRIEND AAAAAAAARRRRGGHGHGHGHGH FUCKIN SLUT I WISH I COULD JUST RAPE THAT WHORE TO DEATH AND DECAPITE HER GODDAMN FUCKING SKUUUUUUUUUULLL AAAAAAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:06 pm 
The Red Kings

Most reasons ive heard for white women dating black guys is they apparently got bigger dicks then white guys. Or rebellion against thier racist parents. Gooby get a machete and get that bitch!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:23 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Most reasons ive heard for white women dating black guys is they apparently got bigger dicks then white guys. Or rebellion against thier racist parents. Gooby get a machete and get that bitch!

Fuck them both... FUCK THEM HAAAARD!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:03 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:43 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Fuck fuck fuck! This has been an extraordinaly horrible day. Also, i just saw my old female friend walking the street with A FUCKING NIGGER BOYFRIEND AAAAAAAARRRRGGHGHGHGHGH FUCKIN SLUT I WISH I COULD JUST RAPE THAT WHORE TO DEATH AND DECAPITE HER GODDAMN FUCKING SKUUUUUUUUUULLL AAAAAAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Blood boiling I know similar situation happened to me, although he was not a black guy just a swag fag. I lost my phone and when I got a replacement 4 days later and tried texting the bitch but she ignored me. I don't chase so I just left it at that. Since I didn't have snappy chat or Instafag I got told by a guy who went to my high school she had already hooked up with another dude and was buying him shoes for his birthday.

EDIT: We both had a thing going on in high school and at the time she was a nice girl but I dropped out and the story I just told happened about 2 years after that she had totally changed anyway not the girl I once liked

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:38 am 
The Red Kings

After high school regardless of how you end it you should just drop all them motherfuckers cold. Friends, girlfriend, anybody i say fuck them time to start over

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:20 pm 
The Red Kings

I was so glad when high school ended, didn't have to worry about shit anymore. No waking up early, no worrying about taking a shower every morning and using chemicals to smell decent for school standards, no asshole teachers or fucking preppy rich kids, no more fucking homework taking up gaming time. Nothing but freedom to do whatever i wanted and i could look however i wanted. That first summer outta school was fucking great, late nights running around the city, random violence and fights, good fucking times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:13 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:01 am 
The Red Kings

North Korea Leader: If you sanction our piss poor country again we'll see that as a declaration of war!"

CCH Proud American: "Let me say this old fashioned American style, Just bring it bitch!"

These North Korean people just need to back up before they die and shit. We would kill them i think and nobody would stop us because as much as other countries claim to hate us we're a necessary evil to them cause the world probably couldn't survive without the USA keeping everyone else in check.

Last edited by Carcer City Hood on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:06 am 
The Red Kings

Im bored and shit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:34 am 
SWAT

Carcer City Hood wrote:
North Korea Leader: If you sanction our piss poor country again we'll see that as a declaration of war!"

CCH Proud American: "Let me say this old fashioned American style, Just bring it bitch!"

These North Korean people just need to back up before they die and shit. We would kill them i think and nobody would stop us because as much as other countries claim to hate us we're a necessary evil to them cause the world probably couldn't survive without the USA keeping everyone else in check.

North Korea is like a special ed kid who sits in the back of the class shooting spitballs at you. It's like, yeah you could easily beat the ever loving shit out of him, but then everyone else in the class would hate you for it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:55 pm 
Registered Member

I tend to stay away from politics but that north korean leader is a bit of a fruit loop. Wonder when he will push his big red button hehe.

One Side.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 am 
The Red Kings

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I tend to stay away from politics but that north korean leader is a bit of a fruit loop. Wonder when he will push his big red button hehe.

He probably won't, even if he did we'd shoot it down and then nuke North Korea into a big parking lot for McDonalds and Burger Kings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:35 am 
Registered Member

The world is a cesspool at the moment im begging him to do it, would certainly spice life up haha. I want to know your view on Donald Trump fill me in I understand he is rather controversial.

One Side.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:50 am 
The Red Kings

Sweet Tooth wrote:
The world is a cesspool at the moment im begging him to do it, would certainly spice life up haha. I want to know your view on Donald Trump fill me in I understand he is rather controversial.

He's controversial sure. In USA you either love the guy as president or you hate him, its broken up friendships and families over which side your on. The ones who love him do so because he's promising to make America great again by deporting illegals who he thinks are criminals, which according to the law they are. He says hes trying to bringing American jobs back from other countries and other shit that white Americans want to hear. People who hate him think he's a racist because he's openly justified white nationalism on t.v. and because he's breaking up families by deporting illegals and separating them from thier legal kids. They think hes a rapist because he's said some shit about touching women in the past. Myself personally i dont care about him one way or the other, i just don't want to be nuked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 176  Next