It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:20 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
cashlamb wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
People are still bitching about gun control. Blaming the NRA, the school board, the police, etc. I got news for those dumb fucks, it's the fucking bullies that should be blamed! Even that bald Cuban anti-gun poster bitch said she bullied that kid who shot the school up. It's a load of shit how everyone is calling this kid a monster and shit. I read a article where some stuck up girl did nothing but talk shit about how creepy he was and how much of a loser she thought this kid was and it was years before the shooting. If anyone is to blame it's the kids who pushed him past his breaking point. Shouldn't take the guns away should take away popular kid privilege and start punishing these bully kids to fullest capacity at school.


I see this situation is neither black or white, it goes much deeper than this. But in short. The bullies are to blame for being pricks, and only just that. My advice is to grow thicker skin cause this is just how the world is, sadly. We all come into this world entitled to nothing and will go out the same. For those that can't wrap there feeble little minds around that should just kill themselves. Cause anyone who tries to justify murder with the "I was bullied scapegoat" should just cut there own throats and get it over with. I was bullied all through elementary and into high school and I never shot up my school. Just buck up and be a man and use that anger towards something positive for yourself and your future, this is the ultimate revenge.

Yeah I just wish the schools would come down on the asshole jocks and rich kids who can get away with almost anything as long as they take the team to state or if daddys money pays for a new gym. I knew this rich kid, I hated him since we were little cause he was the type who would wear the best shit and brag about it. Well our senior year his rich dad bought him a old school mint condition Trans AM firebird. One of my friends put sugar in the gas tank. It was funny as shit.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
I feel ya, man. It's crazy what jocks can get away with when the faculty lays out the red carpet for them. No matter where you are in life though there will always be those who look down on you for being different/original. I think we all can be guilty of this in some form or another but what's important is to see through this and note that such judgment is rooted in ignorance and fear, we simply fear what we don't understand. What I always find humorous is how quickly the opposing side is to shoot down this notion and attempt to play the edgy, tough guy when what it all boils down to is infantility.

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:32 am 
Offline
SWAT

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:28 pm
Posts: 4219
Location: Medina, Ohio, USA
cashlamb wrote:
I feel ya, man. It's crazy what jocks can get away with when the faculty lays out the red carpet for them. No matter where you are in life though there will always be those who look down on you for being different/original. I think we all can be guilty of this in some form or another but what's important is to see through this and note that such judgment is rooted in ignorance and fear, we simply fear what we don't understand. What I always find humorous is how quickly the opposing side is to shoot down this notion and attempt to play the edgy, tough guy when what it all boils down to is infantility.


Couldn't have said it better myself. But life has a way a way off knocking those types of people down, in one way or another.

_________________
Image
Image
"Beatings are bad, stabbings are bad, and mimes are bad. But beating and stabbing a mime......... Hilarious."- Me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6949
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: georgia
Learned something new today. Apparently Ken Rosenberg from GTA VC & SA sits in Darkwoods Penitentiary for child pornography. This is just a theory of course. In GTA LCS someone named Ken calls a radio station, complaining that he got arrested by FBI.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:21 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
That's really cool to know

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
No prison time for me however I did get ridiculous hours I think it was 200 and 18 months supervisor basically the time I would have served anyway. The took my mental health into account and when I was in a psychiatric hospital so probably it saved my skin. You will have me for a little while longer but of course I took need to get my re-revenge on the guy

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
No prison time for me however I did get ridiculous hours I think it was 200 and 18 months supervisor basically the time I would have served anyway. The took my mental health into account and when I was in a psychiatric hospital so probably it saved my skin. You will have me for a little while longer but of course I took need to get my re-revenge on the guy

That's good to hear man. Glad you ain't going nowhere. Id help you get revenge but we ain't even on the same time zone. Just make that fucker bleed for that shit. Also use zip ties instead of duct tape this time. I hope that fucker is pissing himself knowing you ain't going to prison, actually better yet it's better if he don't know total surprise revenge. Kick in his door and be like "surprise motherfucker!" Or something like that.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6949
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
No prison time for me however I did get ridiculous hours I think it was 200 and 18 months supervisor basically the time I would have served anyway. The took my mental health into account and when I was in a psychiatric hospital so probably it saved my skin. You will have me for a little while longer but of course I took need to get my re-revenge on the guy

That's good to hear man. Glad you ain't going nowhere. Id help you get revenge but we ain't even on the same time zone. Just make that fucker bleed for that shit. Also use zip ties instead of duct tape this time. I hope that fucker is pissing himself knowing you ain't going to prison, actually better yet it's better if he don't know total surprise revenge. Kick in his door and be like "surprise motherfucker!" Or something like that.

As much as I like the sound of that idea it was 2 separate cases the guy who was tied up is actually dead now, think he OD'd but the other guy is like 21 and that is the guy I stabbed and he snitched. He will be shitting himself I got no jailtime he probably knows whats going to happen, I am now going into hyper mode and smashing any of his mates who I see(since they hang around with a snitch) I will tell them if you snitch you will get what he got and what hes going to get.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:27 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
No prison time for me however I did get ridiculous hours I think it was 200 and 18 months supervisor basically the time I would have served anyway. The took my mental health into account and when I was in a psychiatric hospital so probably it saved my skin. You will have me for a little while longer but of course I took need to get my re-revenge on the guy

That's good to hear man. Glad you ain't going nowhere. Id help you get revenge but we ain't even on the same time zone. Just make that fucker bleed for that shit. Also use zip ties instead of duct tape this time. I hope that fucker is pissing himself knowing you ain't going to prison, actually better yet it's better if he don't know total surprise revenge. Kick in his door and be like "surprise motherfucker!" Or something like that.

As much as I like the sound of that idea it was 2 separate cases the guy who was tied up is actually dead now, think he OD'd but the other guy is like 21 and that is the guy I stabbed and he snitched. He will be shitting himself I got no jailtime he probably knows whats going to happen, I am now going into hyper mode and smashing any of his mates who I see(since they hang around with a snitch) I will tell them if you snitch you will get what he got and what hes going to get.

The guys probably pissing himself asking for witness protection or something from the cops. Yeah I'd beat up his friends first to send a message then save him for last. Cut "snitch" into his arm or some crazy shit like that brand him for life.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
If the news hasn't hit him it soon will and he will be watching his back. In Scotland if you are a "grass" snitch you get what is called a grass slash which is pretty much a slash down your cheek similar to this guy but I have seen better
Image

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:29 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Damn glad I ain't a snitch in Scotland. That guy looks like this retard guy in my city. He's got those arm crutches that makes him not walk real good and he uses a scooter for transportation, he's always talking to the cops probably snitching. Plus me and my mom almost hit the fucker with our car last week. It was like almost midnight and we were driving home from the hospital and we damn near cream him on his damn scooter, thing has minimum lighting and he's just cruising in the night talking on his phone not a care in the world. He's lucky I spotted his dumbass in time.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6949
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group