It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:32 pm 
Registered Member

When and where did you first get fucked up and share your experience(if you can remember hehe) I think my first real getting fucked up experience with alcohol was around 13-14 we got some high strength cider. Me and maybe 3 mates although I can only remember 2 of them we were on a golf course without a care in the world. For the sake of the story call 1 friend mike and the other steve. So me and mike were cool buddies and steve was kind of a pussy, mike started punching steve for fun seeing how much pain he could take. I was laughing away enjoying the bottle. We were going around this golf course taking out the flag poles and taking the sand rakes. We trashed the golf course and just had a fun night. I don't remember where I slept that night. Fast forward to the future. We are not 15 or 16 I ended up breaking mikes orbital bone for some trivial shit and I got better friends with steve because he was loyal and was done for whatever. Nod to anyone who has drunk this poison before

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm 
The Red Kings

Never been drunk but my first taste of alcohol was a bottle of Bud Light. Me and a couple of my cousins swiped a bottle from my uncle's (one of thier dads) cooler thinking he wouldn't notice. Well we took it to my hideout and i took one drink and immediately regretted it, grabbed a can of mountain dew and chugged it to get rid of the taste. Well a few hours later all our parents called us all into the living room. They knew were the bottle went... the other two got grounded for two or three weeks. My grandma being more rational who raised my 15 uncles and aunts before me expected it to happen and i didn't get in trouble at all. My cousins were pissed at me for that.

Last edited by Carcer City Hood on Sun May 27, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:53 pm 
Registered Member

Red King wrote:
Never been drunk but my first taste of alcohol was a bottle of Bud Light. Me and a couple of my cousins swiped a bottle from my uncle's (one of thier dads) cooler thinking he wouldn't notice. Well we took it to my hideout and i took one drink and immediately regretted it, grabbed a can of mountain dew and chugged it to get rid of the taste. Well a few hours later our parents called us all into the living room. They knew were the bottle went... the other two got grounded for two or three weeks. My grandma being more rational who raised my 15 uncles and aunts before me expected it to happen and i didn't get in trouble at all. My cousins were pissed at me for that.

What you should do my friend is get drunk on your own and you might just become an alcoholic! Sure it tastes nasty but after a couple you don't even taste it and it goes down like water

One Side.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm 
The Red Kings

Nah im happy being me besides my mom and sister are both alcoholics and i dont like what i see when they are drunk. Throwing up and shit all night just doesn't seem like fun

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:05 am 
Registered Member

Father, forgive him, for he does not know what he is doing

One Side.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:39 am 
The Red Kings

Im actually the only one in my family who doesn't drink. Bit of a black sheep really. Everyone always makes fun of me for it, then i always make fun of them when they're puking thier guts out

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:46 am 
Registered Member

You get the last laugh! You do what you like all I say is you need to at least try it and try it on your own I cant express that enough! And I was joking about being an alcoholic just be like me, just drink on the weekends because you have nothing better to do. The best way I can describe drinking alone is like the music you listen to sounds better, you actually laugh at some stuff, you just have a bit of fun. When I am sober I feel like a flat line and when I am drunk I am a bit like a heart attack

One Side.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:45 am 
SWAT

My first time my oldest brother and his girlfriend/ex-wife took me to one of their friends house to drink and play video games. I was 13 at the time they gave me a couple bottles of some wine cooler and I got super drunk, never having drank before, other than the times my dad giving me small amounts of wine with certain meals. My brother's friends all took turns trying to beat me at Street Fighter II: The New Challengers with none of them even coming close to beating me. I trashed the fuck out of them without even being able to stand.

The second time was when I was 15, me and 5 of my friends broke into an abandoned house with a bottle of Jim Beam. We drank all of it and had teenage philosophical discussions. Fun times. The house has since been torn down to make way for a Methodist mega-church.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 am 
Registered Member

Stole a can of beer from a hotel fridge when i was 18.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 pm 
Registered Member

Two different questions really.

Sweet Tooth wrote:
What was your first experience with alcohol?

Around the age of six down at the pub with my dad and his then girlfriend I recall him letting me have a sip of his beer because I was curious. He drank and still drinks Stones for the most part. Can't say I liked the taste at all and that much rings true today as in general I'm not a fan of beer. I'm much more of a lager fan for casual drinking/starting the night off with.

Sweet Tooth wrote:
When and where did you first get fucked up and share your experience(if you can remember hehe)

Around the age of 14. Me and a acquaintance of mine at the time skipped school, bought some Bucks Fizz as it was cheap and easy to get and drank a lot of it in the peace gardens in our town centre. It didn't take much for em to get drunk of course as I'm skinny and a lightweight.

On a side note: Also around that time I started smoking cigarettes. My first cig was actually picking up a tab end of the floor and trying it. Kinda gross I know but curiosity got the better of me. I guess at the age of 14 was my more experimental phase.

Red King wrote:
Im actually the only one in my family who doesn't drink. Bit of a black sheep really. Everyone always makes fun of me for it, then i always make fun of them when they're puking thier guts out

Nothing wrong with not drinking. Many folk don't for many reasons and if anything it just shows you can enjoy yourself without the need of alcohol or even drugs. Different strokes, different blokes.

You know what I find irksome though. Folk who can't enjoy drinking alcohol without getting drunk. I mean I first and foremost drink for the taste and to unwind meaning I don't go for the hard stuff first and spend several hours out before I even venture of to that. Some folk though are right out, go for the "hard" stuff and are fucked within the hour so need to be packed off in a taxi. What's the point exactly? I'll never know. Give me a long walk, good food and a few lagers in a nice country pub over tryhards getting drunk on panda pops in noisy places anyday. I'd love to go on a "beer trail" around the countryside pubs near me.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:39 pm 
The Cerberus

FIrst experience is probably getting the leftover sips at some adult party, but I don't remember doing that. First time drunk was at 12, when a friend and I mixed small parts of his dad's liquor together, to not get found out. We had a couple of glasses of just about everything mixed and it hit hard as fuck. I remember we mixed some water in the liquor bottles to disguise it, next I remember is waking up in the bathroom with puke all over because his parents were coming home. I hurried to clean it and we went to his room. I left soon after, having to really concentrate when walking past his parents. I remember I thought I was doing good to act sober, but they must have been able to see it.

I usually only drink to get drunk, but not right away. I'm pretty experienced, so I usually know just how things hit me, and how much to get it to last to when I want it to. Different story when going out, though, as you can just order more and don't have to plan it.