It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:56 am 
The Smilies

you know what is starting too piss me off people on this forum bringing back really old threads i mean reeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy old like from 2007 i mean i'm reading a topic thinking its new then i read the top saying "posted 2008" and go WTF

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:58 am 
The Smilies

Yeah that's pissing me off too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:01 am 
The Smilies

i mean half of these threads were made by members we don't even see anymore like members who got a post count of like 10 then just left

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 am 
The Smilies

Yeah i know. It's not about how many posts you have made it's about how long you have been here. *i think*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 am 
The Jury

Theres a reason nobody has posted in those threads since 2007...its because the topic is dead. Nobody cares.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:10 am 
The Smilies

yea i know but if the member left 2 years ago with a post count of like 10 he ain't coming back so he's not going to see what you said about his artwork or what you have to say about the thread he made about some manhunt 2 rumor a year before its realease you know what i mean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 am 
The Smilies

piggsy's cousin wrote:
yea i know but if the member left 2 years ago with a post count of like 10 he ain't coming back so he's not going to see what you said about his artwork or what you have to say about the thread he made about some manhunt 2 rumor a year before its realease you know what i mean

Yeah i know what you mean.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 am 
The Smilies

anyway i also hate TWITTER its the dumbest thing i have ever heard of its a every 5 minute up to date on some jerk offs life that i could care less about

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:18 am 
The Jury

People who have Twitter need to get better lives...as if anyone cares what youre doing at every moment of the day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 am 
The Smilies

It annoys me that in GTA IV once completed theres not much to do in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 am 
The Smilies

exactly and now every celebrity has oneit would pay off that one when a person i hate on twitter says "i'm going to go potty" i make a move and kill them.......my evil plan is coming together quite nicely

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:48 am 
Registered Member

Parents that let their child/animal cause mayhem and tell me how 'sweet' they are and never try to control the thing.

Guys in cars that flip me off, start laughing, drive off then I meet them at a red light and they all look straight ahead. Wankers.

Friends who give me one worded answers, don't try to strike up a conversation, then when I stop talking to them, they ask me why I'm not talking.

Oh, one time I was eating a bacon double cheese burger, and this fat bitch sitting at another table eating rabbit food started preaching to me about animal cruelty. So I said 'Yeah, this cow died because of starvation, because of people like you eating all its fucking food!' Well, she shut up, but I was still pissed off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 am 
The Smilies

Banned wrote:
..So I said 'Yeah, this cow died because of starvation, because of people like you eating all its fucking food!' Well, she shut up, but I was still pissed off.

Nice comeback Banned, seriously. I want to have seen the look on her face when you pwned her.

I hate when fat people call me skinny. I'm 14 years old, 5'5, and I weigh 109. That's the perfect fucking weight for someone like me.

I hate buying an XS shirt and it's fucking huge on me. America is getting fatter, and so are shirt sizes.

I hate when like, 7 or 8 year old kids have $400+ cell phones. Why the FUCK would you buy a kid who can't even tie his shoes, a Blackberry or Blueberry or whatever the fuck it is called.

I hate when poser chicks wear band t-shirts and can't even name one song, album, or member of the band.

I hate FAKE LABEL CONVERSE. You know the Chuck Taylor's All-Stars, the classic American shoe? Airwalk makes fake ones now... fucking boils my blood

Oh sorry for saying fuck so much.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 am 
The Smilies

Banned wrote:

Oh, one time I was eating a bacon double cheese burger, and this fat bitch sitting at another table eating rabbit food started preaching to me about animal cruelty. So I said 'Yeah, this cow died because of starvation, because of people like you eating all its fucking food!' Well, she shut up, but I was still pissed off.

i am so using that next time someone gives a speech about animal cruelty i usually just say meat might be murder but murder tastes really fucking good

people who say that just cause i listen to heavy metal i am a "demon child" thats when i hiss at them like a demon i dont want to proove them wrong

people who wear their pants around their goddamn knees pull them up now dammit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 am 
The Smilies

Wow, you people think just like I do.
Also piggsy's cousin, use this insult too:

You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next