It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 am 
The Innocentz

This Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 am 
Registered Member

bubbles wrote:
Kids that come to my house on Halloween expecting me to have candy for them, yes I do with my own toxic ingredients enjoy you fucking brats.

Sessler approves this message.

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 am 
The Innocentz

People who can't spell or don't make the effort to spell, take for instance the topic "achievment/ tropheys" that is just annoying. I want to edit it and correct it. This topic is another for consideration viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12051. People are going to make spelling mistakes. Making mistakes is all part of the learning process but it’s your job to correct those mistakes!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am 
Banned

deel wiht itt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am 
Banned

when I put stuff somewhere then dont know where.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 pm 
Registered Member

boogyman wrote:
People who can't spell or don't make the effort to spell, take for instance the topic "achievment/ tropheys" that is just annoying.

It's not so much the spelling that bothers me as I'll be honest I'm shit at it myself but it's when folk type using abravations all the time or "text speak". I can understand if you're using text you want to keep it short, that I can live with however when on social media sites, email or message boards such as this it really fucks me off.

This brings me to my next point. People who make up words annoy me and when you question said word they try and make it out that the word is real and you're stupid for not knowing it. For example:

On a retail course I'm currently doing the tutor used the word "E-tailing" and I've never heard it before. I asked her what does it mean and she said "selling of retail goods on the Internet". I simply just said "Interesting but what is wrong with just saying sold online or bought online". She said "well it's a easy way of saying it" and I just said "I'm aware of that but unfortunately not many people will know what you're talking about. Least of all customers." :|

I'll never use that word/abravation in my life and doubt I'll hear it much again. Ah well apprently you learn something new everyday. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm 
The Cerberus

Motherfucking public and otherwise official services. So I have some backpay, or what it's called, from working last year. It's actually an amount of money that gets put aside so you're guaranteed a holiday, and money for it. Anyway, they owe me some money and I try to get through to them to get it. I try last week. The person I need to talk to isn't there. Then I try yesterday, she isn't there either, but I'm told to call today. So I do, only to have a dial tone everytime I call for an hour and a half. When I finally get through, I'm told I'll be redirected to the person I need to speak to. But instead I'm cut off. I call again, and finally I'm put through to the right person.

"I'm not the one you need to see, that's the holiday account company."

This was after I asked the person before her if I even needed to speak to them, and told yes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm 
Registered Member

Bus drivers when they don't open the back door.

People who are over-sensitive pussys, I swear in this age you can't make a joke about anything without some "holier than thou" dickhead getting offended.

And people who act like their all that, especially if they're fuck ugly looking.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am 
Banned

Yes thats right, if you look like a total freak and act like your god go kill yo self please.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am 
The Cerberus

Drunken chicks' more sober friends. She was on fire before her friend came along.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm 
The Smilies

PIGGSY'S REVENGE wrote:
Bus drivers when they don't open the back door.

People who are over-sensitive pussys, I swear in this age you can't make a joke about anything without some "holier than thou" dickhead getting offended.

And people who act like their all that, especially if they're fuck ugly looking.

Try bus drivers who won't open the door to let you on even though the bus hasn't moved out of it's parking spot that's happened to me a few times every city has at least one driver who likes to be a prick.

2 other things that annoy me about bus drivers, 1 bus drivers who refuse to let entire groups of people on despite the fact that they are in possession of valid travel passes that let them use any public transportation they wish for free, that happened to me and a group of people i was with last year, 2 bus drivers who are selectively racist a couple of years back i was on the way home when a white woman gets on the bus and pays for her and her kid at no point did he tell her to fold up the buggy, at the next stop a black woman gets on with her kid before she had a chance to pay the driver starts shouting at her to fold up the buggy or he would call the cops and have her arrested, not only did he humiliate this woman he delayed everyone on the bus from getting to their destinations just so he could have his racist rant, i was tempted to say something to him but it wasn't worth getting into it with him because he would probably have spouted some nonsense about rules and regulations and that type of bullshit i hate it when people behave like that then hide behind rules and regulations, i wish i had asked him for his name so i could have reported him for his racist behaviour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am 
Banned

That reminds me of this one story a few years back. The bus driver was some really old grumpy fart and hes driving on the road when some dumb cyclist is not in the cycle lane but this bus driver opens his door and yells out abuse at the cyclist calling him every name under the sun the cyclist gets pissed and yells at the bus driver to stop the bus so he can punch him ha ha the bus driver just shuts the door and keeps driving on like nothing happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:53 am 
Registered Member

Niiiice. :lol:

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 am 
Registered Member

Cabbies who pretend that they're unable to speak a smidgen of English.

That is, until your ride is complete and they want a tip. Then somehow, through some arcane wizardry, they transform into Oxford majors of the language. Go figure.

:x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm 
The Smilies

The weather, i think the weather has something against me, the whole time i was indoors it didn't rain and as soon as i stepped outside the front door it started pissing rain. Of all the fucking times it had to start raining it had to be when i was going out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next