It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am 
The Smilies

yea i never heard of that Dodd guy before. thanks Corpsie! and i always heard of HH Holmes but never actually read about him. i didn't know anything about him, thanks again for posting that Corpsie :lol: HH Holmes is now one of my new favorites!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:10 am 
The Smilies

Not quite a serial killer this time, but a sick fuck in general.

Vlad Tepes

"Vlad The Impaler" "Dracula"

A three-time Voivode of Wallachia, ruling mainly from 1456 to 1462, the period of the incipient Ottoman conquest of the Balkans. Vlad III is remembered for spending much of his rule campaigning efforts against the Ottoman Empire and its expansion, and for the impaling of enemies. Already during his lifetime, his reputation of excessive cruelty spread abroad, to Germany and elsewhere in Europe. The total number of his victims is estimated in the tens of thousands. The name of the vampire Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula was inspired by Vlad's patronymic.

Even during his lifetime, Vlad III Țepeș became famous as a tyrant taking sadistic pleasure in torturing and killing. He is shown in cryptoportraits made during his lifetime in the role of cruel rulers or executioners such as Pontius Pilate ordering the torture and execution of Jesus Christ, or as Aegeas, the Roman proconsul in Patras, overseeing the crucifixion of Saint Andrew. After Vlad's death, his cruel deeds were reported with macabre gusto in popular pamphlets in Germany, reprinted from the 1480s until the 1560s, and to a lesser extent in Tsarist Russia.

Estimates for number of his victims range from 40,000 to 100,000, comparable to the cumulative number of executions over four centuries of European witchhunts. According to the German stories the number of victims he had killed was at least 80,000. In addition to the 80,000 victims mentioned he also had whole villages and fortresses destroyed and burned to the ground.

Impalement was Vlad's preferred method of torture and execution. Several woodcuts from German pamphlets of the late 15th and early 16th centuries show Vlad feasting in a forest of stakes and their grisly burdens outside Brașov, while a nearby executioner cuts apart other victims. It was reported that an invading Ottoman army turned back in fright when it encountered thousands of rotting corpses impaled on the banks of the Danube. It has also been said that in 1462 Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, a man noted for his own psychological warfare tactics, returned to Constantinople after being sickened by the sight of 20,000 impaled corpses outside Vlad's capital of Târgoviște.

After the sudden death of his brother Radu III the Fair in the year 1475, Vlad III declared his third reign in 26 November 1476. Vlad began preparations for the reconquest of Wallachia and in 1476, with Hungarian support, invaded the country and crossed the river Danube where the roving Ottoman Sipahis awaited his arrival, Vlad and his entire cavalry was annihilated, Vlad himself was killed in a skirmish that followed, his body was beheaded and his head was sent to Istanbul. Vlad’s third reign had lasted little more than two months. The exact date of his death is unknown, presumably the end of December 1476, but it is known that he was dead by 10 January 1477. The exact location of his death is also unknown, but it would have been somewhere along the road between Bucarest and Giurgiu. Vlad's head was taken to Constantinople as a trophy, and his body was buried unceremoniously by his rival, Basarab Laiota, possibly at Comana, a monastery founded by Vlad in 1461. The Comana monastery was demolished and rebuilt from scratch in 1589.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm 
SWAT

When Vlad impaled people he would make sure the wood pole would go UP their ass. Sometimes the pole could be as big as 20 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm 
Registered Member

Oh yeah I heard about some shit like that before. He would have the pole sticking out of the ground and up the ass of the dead bodies of children and women? Or was that someone else?

Maybe I just dreamt it or something, I don't know.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm 
Registered Member

Double post, fuck sorry.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

Last edited by relsseS on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:00 am 
The Smilies

Sounds like some Cannibal Holocaust shit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:11 am 
SWAT

I can't say for sure if Vlad had women and children impaled, but I wouldn't put it past someone as crazyfuckingawesome as him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 am 
The Smilies

I wouldn't doubt it either. He did have entire villages massacred and impaled. So unless the entire town was a complete sausage fest, it'd be pretty safe to say something like that happened.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:04 pm 
Registered Member

Corpsefiend wrote:
Sounds like some Cannibal Holocaust shit.

Nice photo, is that real? Cuz that's the exact sort of thing I was talking about, I heard a story (the source is unreliable so I'm not certain), that someone had lots of people impaled like that as warning to approaching enemies or some shit.

Zom-B wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm 
The Smilies

relsseS wrote:
Nice photo, is that real? Cuz that's the exact sort of thing I was talking about

No, it's from the movie Cannibal Holocaust. The actress was seated on a bicycle seat that was put on top of a wooden pole, then they placed a stick of balsa wood in her mouth to simulate impalement.

relsseS wrote:
I heard a story (the source is unreliable so I'm not certain), that someone had lots of people impaled like that as warning to approaching enemies or some shit.

Well, that sounds pretty similar to the kinda shit Vlad the Impaler was doing. It's a good chance it's the same person your thinking of or was told about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am 
Registered Member

double post

Last edited by VHSorgasm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am 
Registered Member

THE HILLSIDE STRANGLER

The first victim of the Hillside Strangler was a Hollywood prostitute, Yolanda Washington, whose body was found near the Forest Lawn Cemetery on October 18, 1977. The corpse was cleaned and faint marks were visible around the neck, wrists, and ankles where a rope had been used. It was discovered that the victim had been raped.
On November 1, 1977, police were called to a La Crescenta neighborhood, north east of downtown Los Angeles, where the body of a teenage girl was found naked, face up on a parkway in a residential area. The then homeowner covered her with a tarp to protect the neighborhood children from viewing her on their way to school. Bruises on her neck indicated strangulation. The body had been dumped, indicating she was killed elsewhere. The girl was eventually identified as Judith Lynn Miller, a runaway prostitute who was barely 15 years old. This event caused the homeowner to relocate his family out of state for their protection. The coroner's report further detailed her being bound much like the first victim, Yolanda Washington.
Five days later, on November 6, 1977, the nude body of another woman was discovered near the Chevy Chase Country Club. Similar to Judith Lynn Miller, she had been strangled with a ligature. The woman was identified as 21-year-old Lissa Teresa Kastin, a waitress, and was last seen leaving work the night before she was discovered. Whereas some of the other victims were prostitutes, Lissa Kastin was a characteristically "good girl" who had also worked part time for her father's real estate and construction business. A ballet student, she was saving money to continue her training and hoped to become a professional dancer.
Two girls, Dolores Cepeda, 12, and Sonja Johnson,14 boarded a school bus and headed home on November 13, 1977. The last time they were seen was getting off this bus and approaching a car. Inside the car were reportedly two men. A young boy, cleaning up a trash-strewn hillside near Dodger Stadium found two bodies, six days later, November 20. Both girls had been strangled and raped, and were identified as Cepeda and Johnson.
Later that same day, November 20, 1977, hikers found the nude, sexually assaulted body of Kristina Weckler, 20, on a hillside near Glendale. Unlike previous victims, there were signs of torture, indicated by oozing injection marks. It was later revealed that Weckler had been injected with Windex.
On November 23, 1977, the badly decomposed body of Jane King, 28, an actress, was found near an off ramp of the Golden State freeway. She had gone missing around November 9. With the continued discovery of bodies in hilly areas, a task force was formed to catch the predator, dubbed the "Hillside Strangler."
On November 29, 1977, police found the body of Lauren Wagner, 18. She also had been strangled with a ligature. There were also burn marks on her hands indicating she was tortured. The law enforcement task force — Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and Glendale Police Department — began to assume that more than one person was responsible for the murders, even though the media continued to use the singular, Hillside Strangler.
On December 13, 1977, police found the body of 17-year-old prostitute Kimberly Martin on a hillside.
The final victim in Los Angeles was discovered on February 16, 1978, when a helicopter pilot spotted an orange Datsun abandoned off a cliff in the Los Angeles Crest area. Police responded to the scene and found the body of the car's owner, 20-year-old Cindy Hudspeth, in the trunk.
Some time in 1977, the two men gave a ride to Catharine Lorre with the intent of killing her as well. However, when they discovered that Catharine was the daughter of Hungarian actor Peter Lorre, famous for his role as a child murderer in Fritz Lang's acclaimed film M, they let her go without incident. She didn't realize who the men were until they were arrested.

After intensive investigation, police charged cousins Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono, Jr. with the crimes. Bianchi had fled to Washington where he was soon arrested for raping and murdering two women he had lured to a home for a house-sitting job. Bianchi attempted to set up an insanity defense, claiming he had a personality disorder, and a separate personality from himself committed the murders. Court psychologists, notably Dr. Martin Orne, observed Bianchi and found that he was faking the illness, so Bianchi agreed to plead guilty and testify against Buono in exchange for leniency.
At the conclusion of Buono's trial in 1983, presiding judge Ronald M. George, who would later become Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of California, said he would impose the death penalty without a second thought if the jury had allowed it.Bianchi is serving a life sentence in the Washington State Penitentiary of the Washington State Department of Corrections in Walla Walla, Washington. Buono died of a heart attack on September 21, 2002, in Calipatria State Prison of the California Department of Corrections, where he was serving a life sentence.

In 1980, Bianchi began a relationship with Veronica Compton. During his trial, she testified for the defense. She was later convicted and imprisoned for attempting to strangle a woman she had lured to a motel in an attempt to have authorities believe that the Hillside Strangler was still on the loose and the wrong man was imprisoned. Bianchi had given her some smuggled semen to use to make it look like a rape/murder committed by the Hillside Strangler. She was released in 2003.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 pm 
The Smilies

:lol: they let Peter Lorre's daughter go! thats fucking awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:23 pm 
Registered Member

Well yeah, wouldn't you?

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm 
The Smilies

Dennis Lynn Rader
"The BTK Killer" (BTK stands for "Bind, Torture, Kill")

According to several reports, including his own confessions, as a child he tortured animals. He also harbored a sexual fetish for women's underwear and would later steal underpants from his victims and wear them himself. Rader attended Kansas Wesleyan University from 1965 to 1966. He subsequently spent four years (1966–1970) in the U.S. Air Force.

All his known crimes occurred in the state of Kansas. He collected items from the scenes of the murders he committed. He also intended to kill others, notably Anna Williams, 63, who in 1979 escaped death by returning home much later than he expected. Rader explained during his confession that he had become obsessed with Williams and was "absolutely livid" when she evaded him. Rader spent hours waiting in her home but became impatient and left when she did not return home from visiting friends.

Rader was particularly known for sending taunting letters to police and newspapers. There were several communications from BTK from 1974 to 1979. The first was a letter that had been stashed in an engineering book in the Wichita Public Library in October 1974 that described in detail the killing of the Otero family in January of that year. In early 1978, he sent another letter to television station KAKE in Wichita, claiming responsibility for the murders of the Oteros, Shirley Vian, Nancy Fox and another unidentified victim assumed to be Kathryn Bright. He suggested a number of possible names for himself, including the one that stuck: BTK. He demanded media attention in this second letter, and it was finally announced that Wichita did indeed have a serial killer at large. A poem was enclosed titled "Oh! Death to Nancy," a botched version of the lyrics of the American folk song "O Death". In 1979 he sent two identical packages, one to an intended victim who was not at home when he broke into her house and the other to KAKE. These featured another poem, "Oh Anna Why Didn't You Appear", a drawing of what he had intended to do to his victim, as well as some small items he had pilfered from Williams' home. Apparently, Rader had waited for several hours inside the home of Anna Williams, but left when she still had not returned hours later.

On February 25, 2005, Rader was detained near his home in Park City and accused of the BTK killings. At a press conference the next morning, Wichita Police Chief Norman Williams announced, "the bottom line... BTK is arrested." On February 28, 2005, Rader was formally charged with 10 counts of first degree murder. He made his first appearance via videoconference from jail. He was represented by a public defender. Bail was continued at $10 million. On May 3, District Court Judge Gregory Waller entered not guilty pleas to the 10 charges on Rader's behalf, as Rader did not speak at his arraignment. Rader pled guilty to the murders on June 27, 2005, giving a graphic account of his crimes in court.

He unemotionally described the murders in detail, and made no apologies. At Waller's direction, Rader went down the list of charges, explaining in a calm, dispassionate voice how he carried out each of the killings. Rader said he broke into the home of Joseph and Julie Otero and tied them up along with two of their children. He said he told them that he was wanted and just needed a car and some food. He put a pillow under Joseph Otero's head to make him more comfortable.

"I realized that, you know, I was already, I didn't have a mask on or anything, they already could I.D. me. I made a decision to go ahead and put 'em down, I guess, or strangle them. I had never strangled anyone before, so I really didn't know how much pressure you had to put on a person or how long it would take," he said. Rader explained how, in most of his cases, he chose and then stalked several people at a time, referring to them as "projects" or "potential hits." "If one didn't work out, I just moved to another one," Rader said.

"If you've read much about serial killers, they go through what they call different phases. In the trolling stage, basically, you're looking for a victim at that time. You can be trolling for months or years, but once you lock in on a certain person, you become a stalker. There might be several of them, but you really hone in on one person. They basically become the ... victim. Or, at least that's what you want it to be." Rader said.

On August 18, 2005, he was sentenced to serve 10 consecutive life sentences, one life sentence per murder victim. In total, Rader would be eligible for parole after 175 years of imprisonment, in 2180.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next