It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:31 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I used to a long time ago but we all went our separate ways and I've never bothered to track any of them down and don't much care for the idea.

I actually bumped into a acquaintance yesterday and the first thing he said was that "I haven't seen you for years". I just thought to myself well you have me on facebook so? We could have met up for a drink if you gave a shit? :| I thought I'd say hello to him anyway. He's a man of very little words too so it was a rather mundane conversation but eh least he's doing alright I guess.

Carcer City Hood wrote:
It's understandable to try to keep your siblings close as you age. I have a half brother I've never met and a sister that I have to see too much.

He's the only one I'm close to out of my siblings these days. Despite my sister living across the way from me I never see her and she doesn't bother getting in contact so. We just drifted apart I suppose. I still send birthday cards and whatnot for the kids though because one day they will be old enough to come knocking on my door. It's a shame it has to be the way though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:43 pm 
The Red Kings

I have never seen Facebook. I will probably never make a profile or whatever it's called even though I've been tempted a few times over the years. I realize I could probably find some old friends I had but it wouldn't be the same. The last old friend I seen was about 3 years ago and he was coming from probation officer building for selling drugs so I figured I'd steer clear of him. We had a falling out years before that at the beginning of high school despite being neighbors and best friends as kids. Me and my sister have never really been close as she was a sports person and kind of a slut (3 kids by 3 men) only reason I see her too much is my mom baby-sits for her everyday if I lived by myself I doubt I'd see her very much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:53 pm 
Registered Member

Different strokes, different folks. I lost my older sister when she was at a young age so that makes me value direct family more I suppose. The rest of my family who mostly live in another city though not so much. I've no bad feeling towards them but they certainly are idiots to say the least. Take my cousin for example. At the age of 15 he got a 13 year old pregnant and this happened recently:
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-with-links-to-south-yorkshire-wanted-over-serious-assault-1-9372813

He's in prison now. Hardly a surprise. The best thing about it is he's not that much of a hard man as he thinks he is. Never has been, never will be.

On a side note I love how the journalist can't even get his last name right. I mean who the fuck is "winters"?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:39 am 
The Red Kings

They just passed a law where you have to "attempt to flee" before you can legally shoot someone. What if the attacker is fast then you? You'd be caught and killed without having time to draw your gun! I swear the government is trying to ruin this country by making stupid laws to protect idiot criminals. I mean if someone is looking to hurt me and I got a gun I shouldn't have to run 25 feet away just to kill the person. I mean honestly how long exactly do you gotta before it's considered you tryed to flee? Some people myself included can't run half a mile away from someone looking for trouble, it's fucking ridiculous some of stupid laws they are passing just to even it up between gun owners and non-gun owners. Hell some college student got kicked out of the apartment she was sharing with some friends after they seen her MAGA hat and knew she was from Alabama so they illegally searched her room while she was gone, found her legally owned guns and convinced the landlord to throw her out because knowing she had guns made them "uncomfortable and unable to relax" bunch of pussys. Knowing someone had guns around and if she was mentally sound and knows how to shoot would make me sleep easier. If I was her id sue those people.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:47 am 
SWAT

We will still have to see if Kasich signs that bill, though. I don't think he will, but we won't know until he does or doesn't. Either way, I personally don't believe in a "duty to retreat" clause. It's up to the courts to decide whether or not you acted in self defense. Because when seconds matter, it's not like the cops are around the corner. Response times vary from 5-20 minutes depending on where you live. If I could carry a 200+ pound pig on my hip I would, but until then I'll stick to my P226.

To be honest, I kind of don't respect people who are scared of firearms, inanimate objects. I'd worry more about that sketchy motherfucker on the corner, who keeps looking around nervously while tugging on his waistband.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:06 am 
The Red Kings

Oh I thought it already passed. I hope it don't. I'm more of a knife person anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:25 pm 
The Cerberus

That sounds like an insane law. I think that they deliberately make laws that're difficult to prove, so they can convict you if they want to. They recently made a law here that makes it illegal to post on social media articles or the likes that are helpful to foreign nations, like say something that's so-called fake news from Russia, or something that hurts the democratic process. There's no way you can prove what's hurtful to the democratic process, so they can decide it to be, if they want to. It's a big blow to the already damaged freedom of speech that once were.

I hope that woman sues and wins, it's a disgusting story.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:11 am 
The Red Kings

Yeah that woman's story really pissed me off because it made me realize how mentally weak some people have become. Hell 10-15 years ago if you were proud of your country you would've been called a hero wearing a hat like that, now your considered a racist for it. Having guns legally would've been a stable and honorable choice too now people think any who owns guns want a civil war or something. Hell my own sister made a big deal to my mom over my knives and swords collection. Said it made her uncomfortable that I had them with her kids around, mom told her it was my hobby. My sister came out of the spare room where I keep my bigger weapons holding my hook swords and asked my mom what if I became a serial killer. Mom told her to mind her own business.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I'm more of a knife person anyway.

You would make a good British citizen. :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I'm more of a knife person anyway.

You would make a good British citizen. :P

I might be one someday

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:43 am 
The Red Kings

The fucking DMV pissed me off today had to go 3 separate trips to get certain paperwork just get my state ID. I needed one so I can buy shit without worrying about being carded again since mine was 5 years expired I was worried about getting carded and getting denied due to the expiration date.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:02 am 
SWAT

My drivers license expires today so I have to go to the DMV and stand around for God knows how long just to go through with the renewal. Apparently, they mail them to you now, so I'll have to wait 3 weeks before it even comes, so I've heard. I just hope if I get pulled over the piggies won't give me a hard time about it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:18 am 
The Red Kings

Whitchity Man wrote:
My drivers license expires today so I have to go to the DMV and stand around for God knows how long just to go through with the renewal. Apparently, they mail them to you now, so I'll have to wait 3 weeks before it even comes, so I've heard. I just hope if I get pulled over the piggies won't give me a hard time about it.

Waiting for my state ID to come in the mail too. It's a pain in the ass. Everything has to be so so checked to make sure you're you. I literally took my birth certificate, expired ID, high school diploma and a paper with my SS number on it from the actual SS office and they said the paper was no good for my SS number proof. I had to go get a paper with my SS number, a letterhead from the hospital building and my doctor's signature on it for proof. It took 3 fucking times!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43