It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:41 am 
Registered Member

Trying to play Manhunt on Windows 10. I have been downloading patches and fixes for hours now hopefully this one works fingers crossed!

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:11 am 
Registered Member

Ah yes I got it working, I think the AI seem a bit aggressive but its all good. Manhunt 3 where are you?

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:34 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Ah yes I got it working, I think the AI seem a bit aggressive

Try using some kind of software to limit the frames to 60 fps for Manhunt.
I tried that and mine works perfect now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm 
Registered Member

Not pissed off but concerned if that's even the right word. One of my brothers best mates seemingly killed himself. They found him this morning. His mate was admitted to a psychiatric ward as he had a break down, went for a walk and committed suicide. I'm not sure of the ins and outs but my brother and his mates were all out looking for him last night and now this.

I've met the guy several times. His old man has dementia but was also a nice bloke when talking to him once. Chances are though that is one of the main reasons my bros mate killed himself. When my bro first told me I thought it might have been a drug overdose until he told me what he knows. As far as I know he wasn't suffering from depression but to have a breakdown suggests he was keeping a lot bottled up. This is why I strongly hope people have at least someone to talk to about their issues. Even if it's just online as even though that might not be enough it certainly will help. Still I digress, I guess we won't know the full story but more details will be sure to come to light as time goes on. My brother understandably is very upset and that in turn hurts me. I mean my brother is one of the very few people I actually care about in this life so. All I can do is listen though as when death comes knocking there really isn't much you can say from my own experience. To some folk saying very little may seem you might not care but personally I find it better that way then the cliched "sorry for your loss" and all that. It's just all a very shitty situation though and very unexpected. I just hope the guys friends of family(including my bro) get all the help and support they need.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:52 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Not pissed off but concerned if that's even the right word. One of my brothers best mates seemingly killed himself. They found him this morning. His mate was admitted to a psychiatric ward as he had a break down, went for a walk and committed suicide. I'm not sure of the ins and outs but my brother and his mates were all out looking for him last night and now this.

I've met the guy several times. His old man has dementia but was also a nice bloke when talking to him once. Chances are though that is one of the main reasons my bros mate killed himself. When my bro first told me I thought it might have been a drug overdose until he told me what he knows. As far as I know he wasn't suffering from depression but to have a breakdown suggests he was keeping a lot bottled up. This is why I strongly hope people have at least someone to talk to about their issues. Even if it's just online as even though that might not be enough it certainly will help. Still I digress, I guess we won't know the full story but more details will be sure to come to light as time goes on. My brother understandably is very upset and that in turn hurts me. I mean my brother is one of the very few people I actually care about in this life so. All I can do is listen though as when death comes knocking there really isn't much you can say from my own experience. To some folk saying very little may seem you might not care but personally I find it better that way then the cliched "sorry for your loss" and all that. It's just all a very shitty situation though and very unexpected. I just hope the guys friends of family(including my bro) get all the help and support they need.

Damn that sucks ass sorry man. Most people don't see other people's pain/problem till it's too late to save them you know what I mean, the guy must've had some real underlying issues to just walk off and take his own life. Hope the guys family is ok and shit and that they don't take it out on themselves. My condolences to you and your family.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:09 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:

Very sorry to hear this, man. Hope his family and your bro have all the love and support they need to get through such a difficult time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:30 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Damn that sucks ass sorry man. Most people don't see other people's pain/problem till it's too late to save them you know what I mean, the guy must've had some real underlying issues to just walk off and take his own life. Hope the guys family is ok and shit and that they don't take it out on themselves. My condolences to you and your family.

Chances are his farthers illness sent him into depression that led to his breakdown. His Girlfriend said it's the best place for him being admitted to a mental hospital naturally. Still I doubt anyone saw this coming. Even the nurse that let him go on a walk unsupervised probably thought he was fine. Thanks for your well wishes though. My main concern is my brother is doing ok of course. It just shows how short life really can be.

cashlamb wrote:
Very sorry to hear this, man. Hope his family and your bro have all the love and support they need to get through such a difficult time.

Thanks man.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:05 am 
The Cerberus

Sorry to hear it, man. Suicide is hard on everyone close. And dementia is a terrible disease, I hope the father focuses on the positive things and lives with it in peace.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:47 am 
Registered Member

Update: I'd imagine it's the guys funeral soon. Still not sure if it was suicide or not but given he had a breakdown and now this is probably was suicide. My bro is hanging in there. I still find it hard to believe. Of course both me and my bro have been through much worse when it comes to young folk dying but it still doesn't make it any more easy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:21 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Update: I'd imagine it's the guys funeral soon. Still not sure if it was suicide or not but given he had a breakdown and now this is probably was suicide. My bro is hanging in there. I still find it hard to believe. Of course both me and my bro have been through much worse when it comes to young folk dying but it still doesn't make it any more easy.

Tell the family the forum sends it's shared condolences. Now to something that pissed me off today. A black woman is trying to sue a Dunkin doughnuts store owner because the white owner called the cops on her because she refused to buy something before using the free customer wifi. The "customer" quickly turned it into a race discrimination thing. Cop showed up and told her she had to leave or be arrested now she's sueing the owner for being racist probably going to a big fat check. It's stupid but it reminded me of this one time years ago. I just left the carnival business and i had a used PSP I had bought from the pawn shop with some of the money I made. After about a week walking around with it I found a unsecured wifi source down the street from my house. I'd take the PSP down there and sit on the sidewalk and play Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron a couple hours online late at night. After a couple nights someone called the cops. He was cool though just asked what I was doing and I told him I was using someone's open WiFi to play my PSP I showed him the system. He said something like "ok your not breaking the law sitting on the public sidewalk minding your own business, have a good night" never had any trouble after that used the WiFi for about a year in total. I'd probably still do it if it's still there and I didn't have internet anymore in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
A black woman is trying to sue a Dunkin doughnuts store owner because the white owner called the cops on her because she refused to buy something before using the free customer wifi.

I mean while it is free wi-fi it's just expected that you buy something if your going to use it for a while at least. If you're however just nipping in to use it briefly then it's no big deal. My bro asks me why I buy a pint when I'm just using the bars Wi-Fi quickly and I simply say "The price of a pint for free internet and a pint is more than worth it". In theory I could buy half a pint and still do the same but providing I buy something that's all that matters if I'm going to sue their internet. I admit I've stood outside places before and used their Wi-Fi though.

Carcer City Hood wrote:
The "customer" quickly turned it into a race discrimination thing.

More and more folk think they are entitled to everything these days while hiding behind the "discrimination" clause. The more companies roll over for these people the worse it'll get. Can't even fart without someone being offended these days.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:46 am 
The Red Kings

Well from what I read it wasn't just a quick stop, the customer was actually going to stay for a couple hours to do online work. Also the person actually owned that particular branch of Dunkin doughnuts so she made it her personal rule that you had to buy something to use the WiFi. I find it funny because the customer posted it trying to get support but mostly got negative comments as most people sided with the owner.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42