It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:41 pm 
Registered Member

Okay guys I would like a bit of advice even though I am in a helpless situation, I kinda just need to vent because no one else gives a fuck. I'll try to keep this from being too long-winded but a bit of backstory is needed to fully understand the circumstances I am in.

I have/had two best friends. One of them, D, got me a job with him at a liquor store. Worked there for a few months. The other friend, C, lives with him.

A few months ago, 4 of us (me, D, C, and my other friend Q) all purchased our own tickets to the Smashing Pumpkins reunion in Chicago in August. $240 each approximately. We all gave our money to D to bulk purchase the tickets together so our seats would be next to each other.

D started dating my neighbor, F, who's a 42 year old single mom, and kind of a stuck-up cunt who inherited the house next to mine when her grandpa died. Her parents bought her her car and she barely works, she's had everything in life handed to her.

He is 25, and a virgin who's never had a girlfriend, so naturally he is head-over-heels in love with her and is being manipulated and controlled by this conniving woman.

While working the liquor store together one night, both of our girlfriends came to visit us and bring us snacks and shit, out of coincidence. They got into an argument outside in the parking lot when F accused her of liking D or some stupid jealous woman shit, and threatened her and said all kinds of fucked up shit to her. My gf is pretty emotionally weak and can't handle situations like this, and broke down crying because she didn't really do anything other than be nice to my friend D. She came into the store and told me what happened, and seeing her all scared and crying because of this older woman fucking with her (F knows she is a weak person and took advantage of this) pissed me off a lot, I was not having a good day anyway and this was the last straw.

I went out into the parking lot, confronted this woman and spat in her face.

No, I don't care that she is a woman, I don't respect anyone who is a piece of shit regardless of gender. I should have punched her in the mouth but I settled for a little spit.

D of course, doesn't know how to react, and initially is neutral to the situation but it pissed that it happened at his job where he could get into trouble. Understandable.

I get fired from the liquor store, I don't really care, I'm already working somewhere else.

D begins ignoring my texts/calls and my apology. Whatever, let him get over it. (I'm sure he is being heavily manipulated by F at this point)

C, who lives with D, also ignores me. Whatever, he lives with D and doesn't wanna get involved. Understandable.

Now, personally I don't give a shit about C or D anymore, good riddance, they are pussies for being unable to confront or reveal their feelings.

However, the concert date is looming closer and here lies the real problem; I thought by now they'd grow some nuts and stop ignoring me but they haven't.

All 4 tickets are attached to D's email and ticketmaster account. I have a useless confirmation number that is garbage without being signed in, which I cannot do (I already tried getting into his email, obviously I'm not a hacker so I failed miserably). He continues to ignore me, including a text message wondering about the whereabouts of the concert tickets.

After ignoring me, I politely reminded him that while I understand if he decides to fuck me over, the least he could do is give my other friend Q his ticket, as he was never involved in any of this in any way, and just wanted to come to the concert with us. All 4 of us paid for our own individual tickets fair and square. He still ignores me, so now he is fucking over an innocent person which is what infuriates me the most. D used to be a selfless, loving guy who'd never fuck anyone over, and he has completely changed during his time with F.

C on the other hand, has little reason to ignore me, and is just being a little bitch at this point.

I've decided that since they're basically robbing Q and I of almost $500 worth of tickets (which are sold out at this point anyway, even if I tried to buy a new one) I want to get revenge.

In the past, the only revenge I've ever dished out was just petty shit; slashed tires, cellophane in gas tank, broken windows, trash on front lawn, prank called food delivery, just stupid kid shit to get a quick laugh at. But this is the furthest anyone has ever gone to fuck me over. They know that the Smashing Pumpkins are my favorite band and their long-awaited reunion really hit a soft spot in my heart, I was almost in tears when the ticket purchase was confirmed. They know this, and are using it as an ultimate revenge.

I want to get even, but I am fucking clueless and out of ideas. Even if I waited outside their house and confronted them physically (which is what I'm about to do right after I finish this post, it's 3:41 right now and I know D leaves for work at 4, he lives just a few blocks away) there's no way of me getting the tickets. It's all digital and of course ticketmaster doesn't give a shit and D basically owns all 4 tickets. Q is just sad over getting fucked over and isn't aggressive like me. But I want to avenge him as well as me.

Sorry for the long boring story, my life is just a shit mess.

What would you guys do in my situation? Accepting loss just isn't an option for me.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 pm 
Registered Member

Knock on his door and confront him personally. He will need to give you a straight answer. Is he going to give you the money or the tickets or his he going to keep them aka robbing you. At that point you know where you stand at which point you can make up your mind if you would like to force him into giving what he is due or just forget the money and make his life hell. From my experience setting their car on fire or pouring petrol through the letter boxes along with a matchbox gives them a spook

One Side.
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 pm 
Registered Member

relsseS wrote:
I want to get even, but I am fucking clueless and out of ideas. Even if I waited outside their house and confronted them physically (which is what I'm about to do right after I finish this post, it's 3:41 right now and I know D leaves for work at 4, he lives just a few blocks away) there's no way of me getting the tickets.

Something like house/car egging, putting a fiery bag of dog shit on the door step and any other thing that's just a mild annoyance won't cut it. Of course you can't get away with anything illegal like murder, so abusing their privacy is probably the best way to go. For example, you have all of their contact info/street address, so use that to make their lives hell. Order them gay tranny prostitutes or something.

Another idea would be to frame them online by making accounts with their full names; make fake Facebook/Instagram/other social media account with their contact info making them look fucked up, something that would prevent them from getting a job.

relsseS wrote:
D started dating my neighbor, F, who's a 42 year old single mom, and kind of a stuck-up cunt who inherited the house next to mine when her grandpa died. Her parents bought her her car and she barely works, she's had everything in life handed to her.

Do you know if this gal has any online accounts she's active on? I used to pull this one trick on people I hated in high school to break them up with their girlfriends. Basically, create an account with an avatar of some handsome dude (mirror the image just in case this lady knows how to reverse image search), hit her with some sex talk and wait to see if she falls for it. Then, if you successfully woo her in with your cyber-sex, blackmail her with it until she does stuff for you like sending you embarrassing videos (if you're lucky) and then possibly commit suicide depending on how far you want to take it.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:31 pm 
The Red Kings

A virgin guy with his first girlfriend can be very dangerous indeed. All they start seeing is the girl or more importantly the pussy. It's like everything goes out the window for them. The answers to your problem could be many, hire a hacker to digitally steal back the tickets. Have someone beat them up for you so you don't get busted. Plant drugs in thier house to get them arrested. These people don't seem like good friends. If you could get the girlfriend away from the virgin everything would go back to normal.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:37 am 
Registered Member

Sorry for the long boring story, my life is just a shit mess.

What would you guys do in my situation? Accepting loss just isn't an option for me.[/quote]
Me personally I would do the same thing you're doing or just do what Diaperman or Red King suggested. Very entertaining story by the way not boring to me whatsoever. Btw how did that confrontation go?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 am 
Registered Member

Ah for fuck's sake, Sessler! You're getting robbed unless you do something about it!

Go to his address
Knock on his door (Thumb over the door eye if he has one)
The moment he opens, violently burst in and push him to the ground
Fuck shit up in his house till he stops ignoring you
If that doesn't work, beat him and threaten do some
serious bodily harm to him unless he gives the cash back

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:25 am 
The Red Kings

Goobys idea is also good. I've never been in a situation where cyber money is involved as i only is cold hard green. Another idea is small claims court.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 pm 
Registered Member

Send him nudes and then fuck his mum, ok?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:38 am 
The Red Kings

I wonder if this ever got resolved?