It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 am 
Registered Member

I miss this thread.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:09 am 
Registered Member

relsseS wrote:
I miss this thread.

I missed you man.. seriously. You are the one who comes to my mind when i think of the good times here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:51 pm 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
relsseS wrote:
I miss this thread.

I missed you man.. seriously. You are the one who comes to my mind when i think of the good times here.

Yeah man good to see your back your always interesting to talk to.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:06 pm 
Registered Member

Fuck, thought I'd dig up this old thread for nostalgia. I live in the glory days because I have very little to look forward to in the future.

You know what annoys me the most?

Waking up.
No, seriously.
Having fucked-up recurring dreams of suddenly being back in high school with the same mind that I currently have, and being aware that I get a second chance to start over and redo the past 9 years of my life. Yet every time I attempt to go to school, I always fuck up. It's always slightly different in every dream; sometimes I make it all the way to class and realize I don't have any paper or pens, and I haven't been to class in months so I don't know the subject material. Most times I fail before I even get to school, my car has no gas, I lost my keys/phone/money, I'm running late as fuck, I came on the wrong day, I missed something important, etc. Then I wake up, or should I say get woken up, by something inconvenient and stupid, and the feeling of happiness and bliss immediately goes away and reality hits me. I open my eyes and remember that I'm a 23 year old piece of shit that ruined his own life and lives in the past because there's nothing to look forward to. I missed all my chances, I regret all the opportunities I never took, I wonder "what if" constantly.
Sometimes in the dream I'm surrounded by people I haven't talked to or thought about in years, and they're so happy to see me being happy, and we're all reunited. Sometimes I talk to that girl I always wanted to talk to but never had the balls to. Sometimes I come fully prepared to school and ready to start my new life, and it's all finally going perfect but I get woken up during the best part.
It's been happening more and more recently, and I've noticed that my mood upon waking up has grown increasingly bitter with each day.

You see, after years of smoking pot I no longer dream as much as I used to, and when I do it's nowhere near as vivid or memorable. When I quit drugs for 6 months I remember beginning to have the best, most real-feeling dreams I've ever had. Yet these newfound recurring "high school dreams" or so I call them, began a few months ago and are always vivid as fuck, and I always remember them in their entirety, all of them, even now. I've never really had the same dream twice, (except for dreams of my teeth falling out) and I know that recurring dreams are the biggest sign of having a really deep worry in the back of your mind. I'm starting to get scared. I don't want to sleep because I know that when I do, I won't want to wake up. But a part of me wants to just go to sleep and never wake up; not die, but just not live either. Kinda like Fry in the episode of Futurama with the space honey coma? I wish I could just dream forever. I no longer care what happens in real life. I fucking hate waking up and I definitely hate BEING woken up. That is what annoys me the most.

I come to this forum late at night before I force myself to go to sleep. I don't know why I spill my heart out to strangers, I just don't give a shit, I just want to tell someone.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:06 pm 
The Red Kings

relsseS wrote:
Fuck, thought I'd dig up this old thread for nostalgia. I live in the glory days because I have very little to look forward to in the future.

You know what annoys me the most?

Waking up.
No, seriously.
Having fucked-up recurring dreams of suddenly being back in high school with the same mind that I currently have, and being aware that I get a second chance to start over and redo the past 9 years of my life. Yet every time I attempt to go to school, I always fuck up. It's always slightly different in every dream; sometimes I make it all the way to class and realize I don't have any paper or pens, and I haven't been to class in months so I don't know the subject material. Most times I fail before I even get to school, my car has no gas, I lost my keys/phone/money, I'm running late as fuck, I came on the wrong day, I missed something important, etc. Then I wake up, or should I say get woken up, by something inconvenient and stupid, and the feeling of happiness and bliss immediately goes away and reality hits me. I open my eyes and remember that I'm a 23 year old piece of shit that ruined his own life and lives in the past because there's nothing to look forward to. I missed all my chances, I regret all the opportunities I never took, I wonder "what if" constantly.
Sometimes in the dream I'm surrounded by people I haven't talked to or thought about in years, and they're so happy to see me being happy, and we're all reunited. Sometimes I talk to that girl I always wanted to talk to but never had the balls to. Sometimes I come fully prepared to school and ready to start my new life, and it's all finally going perfect but I get woken up during the best part.
It's been happening more and more recently, and I've noticed that my mood upon waking up has grown increasingly bitter with each day.

You see, after years of smoking pot I no longer dream as much as I used to, and when I do it's nowhere near as vivid or memorable. When I quit drugs for 6 months I remember beginning to have the best, most real-feeling dreams I've ever had. Yet these newfound recurring "high school dreams" or so I call them, began a few months ago and are always vivid as fuck, and I always remember them in their entirety, all of them, even now. I've never really had the same dream twice, (except for dreams of my teeth falling out) and I know that recurring dreams are the biggest sign of having a really deep worry in the back of your mind. I'm starting to get scared. I don't want to sleep because I know that when I do, I won't want to wake up. But a part of me wants to just go to sleep and never wake up; not die, but just not live either. Kinda like Fry in the episode of Futurama with the space honey coma? I wish I could just dream forever. I no longer care what happens in real life. I fucking hate waking up and I definitely hate BEING woken up. That is what annoys me the most.

I come to this forum late at night before I force myself to go to sleep. I don't know why I spill my heart out to strangers, I just don't give a shit, I just want to tell someone.

I have dreams like that many times too man. You dream your back in high school and everything is the way you wished it was back then. You got the girl you always wanted but never got, all your friends who you ain't seen in years are there with you. It really feels like your gonna fix all the mistakes you made and take the chances you should've taken but never did. Maybe you have college aspirations you didn't have back then. It's fucking great and then like you said you wake up realize it wasn't real, that your still stuck in the shit life you had when you went to sleep and it sucks ass.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:00 am 
The Cerberus

I miss my dreams, they were always weird and crazy. It seems work fucked that up, now I rarely have good dreams. I feel you, relsses, I would love to just dream and not wake up, except maybe once in a while, just to know it was better to be asleep.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:52 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
I miss my dreams, they were always weird and crazy. It seems work fucked that up, now I rarely have good dreams. I feel you, relsses, I would love to just dream and not wake up, except maybe once in a while, just to know it was better to be asleep.

Agreed. It'd almost be better to know that it was a dream but also have the option to go back into it, then to be stuck in a dream and thinking it was real. Just to be able to appreciate it even more.

Zom-B wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 am 
Registered Member

Life. I hate mine, like our beloved Sessler i've wished countless times that i'd never wake up from sleep and just dream till i fucking die of natural causes (Fuckin' finally). I call my dreams ''Realms'' and the best realm i ever visited was this foggy sub-urban city with Spyro The Dragon music playing in background and big breasted nude chicks walking around while i could fuck them as hard as i wanted. My dreams or ''realms'' as i call them are strange and dark as fuck, but i guess every man's dreams represent their mind or some shit. Nowadays i don't dream at all anymore... hell if i never dreamed in my younger days i wouldn't even know what dreaming is.

I guess eternal sleeping would be a better alternative to dying even though both are tempting fates for myself.

Look at my hot profile pic for no apparent reason.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Life. I hate mine, like our beloved Sessler i've wished countless times that i'd never wake up from sleep and just dream till i fucking die of natural causes (Fuckin' finally). I call my dreams ''Realms'' and the best realm i ever visited was this foggy sub-urban city with Spyro The Dragon music playing in background and big breasted nude chicks walking around while i could fuck them as hard as i wanted. My dreams or ''realms'' as i call them are strange and dark as fuck, but i guess every man's dreams represent their mind or some shit. Nowadays i don't dream at all anymore... hell if i never dreamed in my younger days i wouldn't even know what dreaming is.

I guess eternal sleeping would be a better alternative to dying even though both are tempting fates for myself.

Look at my hot profile pic for no apparent reason.

Damn man, not many dream of banging pyramid heads with tits in Silent Hill while listening to Ripto's Rage OST.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:28 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Damn man, not many dream of banging pyramid heads with tits in Silent Hill while listening to Ripto's Rage OST.

Not pyramid heads, just hot chicks with huge tits and tight pussies.

Anyway, in other news: I got fucking kicked out of my high-school discord group because apparently i'm giving a bad example to some fucking lil' kids who were also in the group for some obscure stupid ass reason. Some motherfucking young lad called me on voice chat, said my bad language and suicidal posts are scaring the kids in the group, so he tried to sound all tough and said he ain't gonna watch lil' kids get traumatized by the shit i say, i told him to fuck off and then he kicked me out. Why the fuck are there children in a high-school group anyway? Also, a hot chick from my high-school i liked, also got mad at me for being ''horrible to children'' so i pretty much screwed up all my chances of getting into bed with her.

Fuck me! Fuck life! Fuck kids! I hope the moderator lad gets his limbs crushed by a sledgehammer and slowly dies from the pain. I don't understand why a lovely, sweet man like myself can't get a hot gf.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:46 am 
The Red Kings

Well gooby they probably kicked you cause your supposed to help these kids make the right choices and shit. They don't want a bunch of foul mouthed suicidal depressed kids on thier hands. No offense man but if you talked to them the way you talk here which im sure you do then im sure it wouldn't end well. These kids wanna hear they can do anything and shit, they don't want to hear the hard facts of life which im sure you gave them. Hell i know i aint a good role model! As for the chick probably not your type anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 am 
Registered Member

Red King wrote:
Well gooby they probably kicked you cause your supposed to help these kids make the right choices and shit. They don't want a bunch of foul mouthed suicidal depressed kids on thier hands. No offense man but if you talked to them the way you talk here which im sure you do then im sure it wouldn't end well. These kids wanna hear they can do anything and shit, they don't want to hear the hard facts of life which im sure you gave them. Hell i know i aint a good role model! As for the chick probably not your type anyway.

:lol: :lol: :P :P :D Lol! Laughed out reading this. It's funny how you've gotten such a dark and cynical impression of me, man. Yeah i kinda talked the same shit to the kids that i talk in here.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 am 
Registered Member

Not sure the age group for high school folk over in Finland but over here it's 11 - 16 for secondary school folk that I assume is around the same thing as high school. Due to that I can understand kids being in there. Still they kinda have a point for telling you to stfu. If you really do have suicidal thoughts then get help and talk about it in the right places. If you don't and are just being a emo kid and/or showing off for some unknown reason then nobody cares.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Not sure the age group for high school folk over in Finland but over here it's 11 - 16 for secondary school folk that I assume is around the same thing as high school. Due to that I can understand kids being in there. Still they kinda have a point for telling you to stfu. If you really do have suicidal thoughts then get help and talk about it in the right places. If you don't and are just being a emo kid and/or showing off for some unknown reason then nobody cares.

Ah... i got the terms all wrong.
What i go to at the moment is something called Gymnasium, also known as The Sixth Form College in UK, here the place is for people 20 years old and up.

They can't tell me shit, i just give them the cold hard truth if they ask my opinion, which they did. Fuck them, i don't wanna think about those ignorant fags who see the world through rose-tinted bullshit glasses anymore. And i'm only passively suicidal, meaning i certainly wouldn't mind dying, but neither am i actively trying to kill myself. It's real fucking ironic to suggest that i'm an emo when the guy himself has a deathly pale complexion and the long pitch black hair like that of a stereotypical wristcutter.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
cold hard truth

People aren't ready to be unplugged, and they sure as hell hate hearing the truth. That's part of why I enjoy being brutally honest, because not only does it make people feel very uncomfortable when I bluntly say things that no one would normally say out of "politeness". Like when you have to go to a miserable public place and you have to deal with that bullshit small talk "Hi how are you" Good, how are you "Good, thanks" like what the fuck is the point of that meaningless exchange of words? Why can't you just say hello and that's it? I get a kick out of telling people any answer besides "good" and watching them get uncomfortable as fuck because they've never heard an actual honest answer before and don't know how to react to anything other than bullshit.

The funny thing is that I'm generally considered a troll whereas I actually mean all the shit I say. It might be weird and dark but it's the damn fucking truth.

Zom-B wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next