It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1038
Location: Westeros
This belongs in the X files. Jack is most likely an alien bounty hunter.

_________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:10 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4750
Location: DicksMore Asylum
KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
This belongs in the X files. Jack is most likely an alien bounty hunter.

Seriously speaking tho... i miss him like hell. I admit to having occasionally jerked off to his creepy videos at night. It helps me cope with his absence.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1038
Location: Westeros
Just do what I did, reply to his Jewtube videos.

_________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4750
Location: DicksMore Asylum
KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
Just do what I did, reply to his Jewtube videos.

No, i've been cuddling with him on his Deviant Art page. We've had some real intense nights there ;)

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4750
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Nothing special happened today, like it never does, but all i wanna say is that i really wanna fuck Mister Winter one day.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 149
Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.

_________________
Trade your anger for evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1038
Location: Westeros
Quote:
best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.



Nice.

_________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Image
_______________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline
SWAT

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:28 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Medina, Ohio, USA
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.


Fuckin' lol. I never did an inhalant other than nitrous and even then it felt so sketchy.

_________________
Image
Image
"Beatings are bad, stabbings are bad, and mimes are bad. But beating and stabbing a mime......... Hilarious."- Me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5671
Location: UK
Gooby wrote:
Nothing special happened today, like it never does, but all i wanna say is that i really wanna fuck Mister Winter one day.



Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:29 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5671
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:28 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2718
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
Whitchity Man wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.


Fuckin' lol. I never did an inhalant other than nitrous and even then it felt so sketchy.


Man nitrous is great. I actually have a case of like 70- something whipit canisters tucked away for a rainy day. Ironically enough, it's literally raining right now.

Fuck i missed you guys, life fucking sucks.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1923
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
relsseS wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.


Fuckin' lol. I never did an inhalant other than nitrous and even then it felt so sketchy.


Man nitrous is great. I actually have a case of like 70- something whipit canisters tucked away for a rainy day. Ironically enough, it's literally raining right now.

Fuck i missed you guys, life fucking sucks.

Yes life fucking sucks. I've done jack shit with mine since high school. I always find it funny how everyone says "Your whole life starts after high school" Its been like 8 years and i aint started shit, probably never will and relatives always tell me im a waste of space because i don't work or have kids when im a couple years from 30 but im happy living like this people need to shut the fuck up.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1923
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
That Florida shooting has the government targeting games like GTA and Manhunt as the reason behind it. The main reason is probably cause the guy who did it was bullied, made into a outcast and it pushed him over the edge. I read about his background and he seemed like someone who'd be a member here. He was a loner liked violence, guns, killing and gore. It probably wasn't his fault he did it, if you see most of people he killed they looked like stuck up jocks and cheerleaders, popular kids who wouldn't give the kid the time of day. They'll blame it on guns, video games and other unnecessary shit because they don't want to tell asshole popular kids to stop being jerks and bitches to kids who are different. Most of the school shootings have always been at the hands of people like us because we are always left out and been made to feel like shit because we like "weird" stuff. As long as there are popular kids and outcast kids there will always be school shootings.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5671
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group