It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 176  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am 
Registered Member

This belongs in the X files. Jack is most likely an alien bounty hunter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:10 am 
Registered Member

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
This belongs in the X files. Jack is most likely an alien bounty hunter.

Seriously speaking tho... i miss him like hell. I admit to having occasionally jerked off to his creepy videos at night. It helps me cope with his absence.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 am 
Registered Member

Just do what I did, reply to his Jewtube videos.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 pm 
Registered Member

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
Just do what I did, reply to his Jewtube videos.

No, i've been cuddling with him on his Deviant Art page. We've had some real intense nights there ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 pm 
Registered Member

Nothing special happened today, like it never does, but all i wanna say is that i really wanna fuck Mister Winter one day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:14 pm 
Registered Member

Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm 
Registered Member

Quote:
best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.

Nice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm 
SWAT

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Last night I was drinking some whisky and then I lost track of how much I had drunk so I was pretty fucked up. I decided to huff some spray paint which is very very stupid and honestly can't believe I done it but anyway I woke up this morning with paint all over my t shirt, fingers and face. I was too fucked up to notice the paint dripping out of the lid. I didn't notice all this paint on me till I got to a mirror. I went to my laptop as that is what I normally do and then my WASD, Q, shift, spacebar, esc button and my mouse have yellow paint on them but the best part of the story is even though I blacked out at some point I still managed to complete Friday on Postal 2.

Fuckin' lol. I never did an inhalant other than nitrous and even then it felt so sketchy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Nothing special happened today, like it never does, but all i wanna say is that i really wanna fuck Mister Winter one day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:29 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:28 am 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Fuckin' lol. I never did an inhalant other than nitrous and even then it felt so sketchy.

Man nitrous is great. I actually have a case of like 70- something whipit canisters tucked away for a rainy day. Ironically enough, it's literally raining right now.

Fuck i missed you guys, life fucking sucks.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 am 
The Red Kings

relsseS wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Man nitrous is great. I actually have a case of like 70- something whipit canisters tucked away for a rainy day. Ironically enough, it's literally raining right now.

Fuck i missed you guys, life fucking sucks.

Yes life fucking sucks. I've done jack shit with mine since high school. I always find it funny how everyone says "Your whole life starts after high school" Its been like 8 years and i aint started shit, probably never will and relatives always tell me im a waste of space because i don't work or have kids when im a couple years from 30 but im happy living like this people need to shut the fuck up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 am 
The Red Kings

That Florida shooting has the government targeting games like GTA and Manhunt as the reason behind it. The main reason is probably cause the guy who did it was bullied, made into a outcast and it pushed him over the edge. I read about his background and he seemed like someone who'd be a member here. He was a loner liked violence, guns, killing and gore. It probably wasn't his fault he did it, if you see most of people he killed they looked like stuck up jocks and cheerleaders, popular kids who wouldn't give the kid the time of day. They'll blame it on guns, video games and other unnecessary shit because they don't want to tell asshole popular kids to stop being jerks and bitches to kids who are different. Most of the school shootings have always been at the hands of people like us because we are always left out and been made to feel like shit because we like "weird" stuff. As long as there are popular kids and outcast kids there will always be school shootings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:15 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm 
Registered Member

Since I am a complete fucktard amd a failure I decided to take my car out for a ride on this cold winter day and buy my dog a new leash and some beer for meself(I had my driver's license taken from me). I bought some beer and went to my car, started up, and failed to look at the fucking right side while I drove away, scratched my car into some other guy's car while he was driving past, while the other guy, trying to avoid me, scratched another car. Since I had to avoid the cops at all costs, I bargained with them to give them some cash and all leave in peace. All in all this incident was completely my fault and my pockets are lighter by 250 euros (which is a lot. A very lot for me). 100 euros to the old guy who demanded a 100 for getting his car scratched by the other guy. 70 euros to the guy whose car I scratched, and 80 euros to the mechanic who is going to fix up my car...in 2 weeks. Cause he's chok full of work right now.

The worst thing is these fucking winters, full of road salt and other corrosion inducing things. In a few years, rust will gather on my car, cause it was damaged like that. Resell value will fall, no doubt. Fuck my life. Not that I intend to sell it any time soon. With my salary this might be the best vehicle I will ever have in life. Still, one of the worst fridays in my existence. All this could have been avoided if I decided to actually WALK to the store instead of being a dipshit.

Happy days.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 176  Next