It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:14 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4971
Location: land of misery
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Is it the Watch_Dogs thing? Didn't say the game was bad though,just said the E3 looked better...In fact,I haven't even played the game,so how should I know?!(though I heard the reviews of the game) Or is it the Hitman series being underrated?(I love the series as well)

No, the thing you said about Max Payne 3 being shit and how R* supposedly ruined the series by making Max a hobo or some shit. I thought R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3 after all the shit he had gone through.

I really can't bother to go dig for that topic... it was a long time ago. The point is, i love Max Payne 3 and the new direction they took the iconic protagonist to.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:19 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 486
Location: Empire Bay
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Is it the Watch_Dogs thing? Didn't say the game was bad though,just said the E3 looked better...In fact,I haven't even played the game,so how should I know?!(though I heard the reviews of the game) Or is it the Hitman series being underrated?(I love the series as well)

No, the thing you said about Max Payne 3 being shit and how R* supposedly ruined the series by making Max a hobo or some shit. I thought R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3 after all the shit he had gone through.

I really can't bother to go dig for that topic... it was a long time ago. The point is, i love Max Payne 3 and the new direction they took the iconic protagonist to.

What?! I never said I hated Max Payne 3 all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...In fact I said that Max Payne 3 is a good example of the "good ones"... BTW,here's the topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14617 :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4971
Location: land of misery
xxCSPROxx wrote:
What?! I never said I hated Max Payne 3 all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...In fact I said that Max Payne 3 is a good example of the "good ones"... BTW,here's the topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14617 :)

Yeah, exactly! Can't you fucking read what i just typed 10 minutes ago? I very clearly just stated that, and i honestly just hated how you came bursting into this forum out of nowhere and almost the first thing you posted was you hating on Max Payne 3's depiction of Max Payne, which was amazingly done. I fucking hated that retarded smile on him throughout the first game, it was extremely out of character for such a tragic revenge story with a good honest cop losing his only family, his wife and daughter, which lead him to become the drunken, drug-addicted mess he's in the third game.

The awkward, mentally retarded grin he had in the first title ruined a major part of the game for me.
Son, i gave you a chance at redemption just now, i gave you a chance to clear your name with me and potentially becoming a buddy of mine, but there you go again and fuck shit up by this ''all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...'' Great job, man. We're fucking done now, i'm going to bed.


tl;dr - R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 486
Location: Empire Bay
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
What?! I never said I hated Max Payne 3 all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...In fact I said that Max Payne 3 is a good example of the "good ones"... BTW,here's the topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14617 :)

Yeah, exactly! Can't you fucking read what i just typed 10 minutes ago? I very clearly just stated that, and i honestly just hated how you came bursting into this forum out of nowhere and almost the first thing you posted was you hating on Max Payne 3's depiction of Max Payne, which was amazingly done. I fucking hated that retarded smile on him throughout the first game, it was extremely out of character for such a tragic revenge story with a good honest cop losing his only family, his wife and daughter, which lead him to become the drunken, drug-addicted mess he's in the third game.

The awkward, mentally retarded grin he had in the first title ruined a major part of the game for me.
Son, i gave you a chance at redemption just now, i gave you a chance to clear your name with me and potentially becoming a buddy of mine, but there you go again and fuck shit up by this ''all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...'' Great job, man. We're fucking done now, i'm going to bed.


tl;dr - R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3
ALL I HATED WAS HIS APPEARANCE,I NEVER HATED ROCKSTAR'S DEPICTION OF THE CHARACTER,SORRY FOR NOT BEING SPECIFIC AT THE TIME BUT ALL I HATED FROM MAXPAYNE 3'S MAXPAYNE IS HIS APPEARANCE...I ACTUALLY LOVE MAXPAYNE AS A CHARACTER!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4971
Location: land of misery
xxCSPROxx wrote:
ALL I HATED WAS HIS APPEARANCE,I NEVER HATED ROCKSTAR'S DEPICTION OF THE CHARACTER,SORRY FOR NOT BEING SPECIFIC AT THE TIME BUT ALL I HATED FROM MAXPAYNE 3'S MAXPAYNE IS HIS APPEARANCE...I ACTUALLY LOVE MAXPAYNE AS A CHARACTER!!!

:lol: lolrage

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 486
Location: Empire Bay
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
ALL I HATED WAS HIS APPEARANCE,I NEVER HATED ROCKSTAR'S DEPICTION OF THE CHARACTER,SORRY FOR NOT BEING SPECIFIC AT THE TIME BUT ALL I HATED FROM MAXPAYNE 3'S MAXPAYNE IS HIS APPEARANCE...I ACTUALLY LOVE MAXPAYNE AS A CHARACTER!!!

:lol: lolrage

I'm not angry...The reason for the all caps was because,I was just clearing things up...But glad I made you happy... :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
The Cerberus
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:38 am
Posts: 10269
Location: The palace of exile.
wwinterj wrote:
Goretex wrote:
Always go to a specialist.


I would if I wasn't broke. :|
That brings me to my next point.
- Being broke - Gotta get myself some hooker money or rape the next door neighbours oldest daughter. Maybe both.



Ah yeah, that's always a problem. Here, you can get a reference to some specialists from a GP, they just do their best to avoid doing that.

_________________
Image
One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2016
Location: Red Kings Block, Cottonmouth City
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
What?! I never said I hated Max Payne 3 all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...In fact I said that Max Payne 3 is a good example of the "good ones"... BTW,here's the topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14617 :)

Yeah, exactly! Can't you fucking read what i just typed 10 minutes ago? I very clearly just stated that, and i honestly just hated how you came bursting into this forum out of nowhere and almost the first thing you posted was you hating on Max Payne 3's depiction of Max Payne, which was amazingly done. I fucking hated that retarded smile on him throughout the first game, it was extremely out of character for such a tragic revenge story with a good honest cop losing his only family, his wife and daughter, which lead him to become the drunken, drug-addicted mess he's in the third game.

The awkward, mentally retarded grin he had in the first title ruined a major part of the game for me.
Son, i gave you a chance at redemption just now, i gave you a chance to clear your name with me and potentially becoming a buddy of mine, but there you go again and fuck shit up by this ''all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...'' Great job, man. We're fucking done now, i'm going to bed.


tl;dr - R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3

At least he didn't burst into the forum screaming "Im the greatest manhunt 2 player in the world!" Like a certain former member did.

_________________
A Hood has taken over The Red Kings. Im the new leader of The Red Kings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Atlanta, GA
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
What?! I never said I hated Max Payne 3 all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...In fact I said that Max Payne 3 is a good example of the "good ones"... BTW,here's the topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14617 :)

Yeah, exactly! Can't you fucking read what i just typed 10 minutes ago? I very clearly just stated that, and i honestly just hated how you came bursting into this forum out of nowhere and almost the first thing you posted was you hating on Max Payne 3's depiction of Max Payne, which was amazingly done. I fucking hated that retarded smile on him throughout the first game, it was extremely out of character for such a tragic revenge story with a good honest cop losing his only family, his wife and daughter, which lead him to become the drunken, drug-addicted mess he's in the third game.

The awkward, mentally retarded grin he had in the first title ruined a major part of the game for me.
Son, i gave you a chance at redemption just now, i gave you a chance to clear your name with me and potentially becoming a buddy of mine, but there you go again and fuck shit up by this ''all I said is that I hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne...'' Great job, man. We're fucking done now, i'm going to bed.


tl;dr - R* depicted Max perfectly in MP3

At least he didn't burst into the forum screaming "Im the greatest manhunt 2 player in the world!" Like a certain former member did.


I heard about that guy. I hope Cash becomes real and suffocates him to death with a plastic bag.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Atlanta, GA
Oi wwinterj! Suck me bellend you utter twat! I swear on me mom i'm gonna smash your jaw and cut ur bollocks off mate! Come at me you vile bastard, i'll knock ya.

Image

Image

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5782
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 342
So much for innocent until proven guilty
Image

What a fucking assumption, I have a good incentive to call them up and speak my mind but I feel like they are looking for a response from me.
Information that would narrow down my location and identity, I wish to remain as anonymous as possible in 2018 but hey at least you know I'm Scottish now
EDIT: They are implying I done this without even being to court for it incase you didn't get why I am angry

_________________
Trade your anger for evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.


Last edited by Sweet Tooth on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5782
Location: UK
They are a bunch of cunts, ok?

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 92
Location: Vinland
White kids worshiping & trying to act like these retarded nigger rappers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4971
Location: land of misery
Har Shatan wrote:
White kids worshiping & trying to act like these retarded nigger rappers.

hahahah fuck niggers?.d.d... 7 hate thr, em too rsoslzl..?. especizlly wiggers.. white boys acting black.. dosgustimg

btw goobys alcoholic nowafays.. my gf left me.... i,, fyck ger.. zhes a bitch i hope she dies

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group