It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 144  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
FML.... gooby what have we talked about? No internet dating! It just never works out for you bro. You always find some lieing cunt on there and end up threatening to kill or rape or both. I mean if your gonna threaten someone like that make it someone you can actually grab physically

Sorry, man :| . Though she is very much in reach for me to go grab and have some fun time with her lifeless corpse. She's part Finnish.. lives like fucking 4 miles away from my place, we met on a match of Friday The 13th, but apparently she didn't like me 'cause i ''argue with everyone'' and am ''an unstable hothead''. So this evening she said she was gonna remove me from friends and i had a lil' rage fit and threatened to break into her house at night and rape her to death... fuckin' bitch.

omelette wrote:
Yea I agree i try my best to avoid looking at fucking Bayek's face most of the time. Despite of that I hate Egypt aswell since it reminds me of muslims, it's a fairly playable game.
Who was that girl in the chat? Where'd you meet her?

Yeah... luckily assassins keep a hood on most of the time so we don't have to look at that muslim/nigger scum's face too much. But i agree with the game itself being good, i've heard many good things about it. I personally just don't like Egypt nor muslims much, but if the gameplay's fine and gory then why not :P !

One thing i enjoyed about Mafia III was that Lincoln Clay kept getting insulted because of his skin color :lol: Not once i felt sorry for him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 am 
The Red Kings

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
FML.... gooby what have we talked about? No internet dating! It just never works out for you bro. You always find some lieing cunt on there and end up threatening to kill or rape or both. I mean if your gonna threaten someone like that make it someone you can actually grab physically

Sorry, man :| . Though she is very much in reach for me to go grab and have some fun time with her lifeless corpse. She's part Finnish.. lives like fucking 4 miles away from my place, we met on a match of Friday The 13th, but apparently she didn't like me 'cause i ''argue with everyone'' and am ''an unstable hothead''. So this evening she said she was gonna remove me from friends and i had a lil' rage fit and threatened to break into her house at night and rape her to death... fuckin' bitch.

omelette wrote:
Yea I agree i try my best to avoid looking at fucking Bayek's face most of the time. Despite of that I hate Egypt aswell since it reminds me of muslims, it's a fairly playable game.
Who was that girl in the chat? Where'd you meet her?

Yeah... luckily assassins keep a hood on most of the time so we don't have to look at that muslim/nigger scum's face too much. But i agree with the game itself being good, i've heard many good things about it. I personally just don't like Egypt nor muslims much, but if the gameplay's fine and gory then why not :P !

One thing i enjoyed about Mafia III was that Lincoln Clay kept getting insulted because of his skin color :lol: Not once i felt sorry for him.

Dont bring that piece of garbage game up to me. That was my last straw for this gen of gaming and it broke it!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:36 am 
Registered Member

Even though my life sucks, at least Friday The 13th Offline is coming out tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:48 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:20 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:

I wonder what's CM Punk's penis size.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 am 
Registered Member

I got a warning at my job in newell recycling today. 2 of those and im fired. Apparently i’ve been late too many times.

Goddamnit i would kill my boss if i had the guts! Fucking fat cunt sitting in his office doing nothing all day thinking he can threaten me..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:21 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
I wonder what's CM Punk's penis size.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:51 am 
Registered Member

I'm making a murder montage of F13th The Game right now. It'll be something once it's done.

Also: Merry upcumming Christmas to CCH, wwinterj, omelette and everyone! :P :) (except deag195 ofc, :twisted: :evil: hope he dies a horrible death this xmas)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
I'm making a murder montage of F13th The Game right now. It'll be something once it's done.

Also: Merry upcumming Christmas to CCH, wwinterj, omelette and everyone! :P :) (except deag195 ofc, :twisted: :evil: hope he dies a horrible death this xmas)

Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:22 am 
The Red Kings

omelette wrote:
I got a warning at my job in newell recycling today. 2 of those and im fired. Apparently i’ve been late too many times.

Goddamnit i would kill my boss if i had the guts! Fucking fat cunt sitting in his office doing nothing all day thinking he can threaten me..

Well bro he's your boss... so its listen to him and keep your job, dont listen and get fired or he has a "accident" late at night with one of the recycling machines lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:36 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:20 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.

Don't you gather with your family on christmas? My old hag mom will die soon anyways though so i'll spend my christmas alone like you.

But thanks bud, hope you have a good one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm 
The Red Kings

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Don't you gather with your family on christmas? My old hag mom will die soon anyways though so i'll spend my christmas alone like you.

Gooby claims to not have a family, that he grew up alone in a institution.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:10 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:51 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Gooby claims to not have a family, that he grew up alone in a institution.

No that's his pipedream story based on that Utopia series.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 144  Next