It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 128  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
FML.... gooby what have we talked about? No internet dating! It just never works out for you bro. You always find some lieing cunt on there and end up threatening to kill or rape or both. I mean if your gonna threaten someone like that make it someone you can actually grab physically

Sorry, man :| . Though she is very much in reach for me to go grab and have some fun time with her lifeless corpse. She's part Finnish.. lives like fucking 4 miles away from my place, we met on a match of Friday The 13th, but apparently she didn't like me 'cause i ''argue with everyone'' and am ''an unstable hothead''. So this evening she said she was gonna remove me from friends and i had a lil' rage fit and threatened to break into her house at night and rape her to death... fuckin' bitch.

Image

omelette wrote:
Yea I agree i try my best to avoid looking at fucking Bayek's face most of the time. Despite of that I hate Egypt aswell since it reminds me of muslims, it's a fairly playable game.
Who was that girl in the chat? Where'd you meet her?

Yeah... luckily assassins keep a hood on most of the time so we don't have to look at that muslim/nigger scum's face too much. But i agree with the game itself being good, i've heard many good things about it. I personally just don't like Egypt nor muslims much, but if the gameplay's fine and gory then why not :P !


One thing i enjoyed about Mafia III was that Lincoln Clay kept getting insulted because of his skin color :lol: Not once i felt sorry for him.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1874
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
FML.... gooby what have we talked about? No internet dating! It just never works out for you bro. You always find some lieing cunt on there and end up threatening to kill or rape or both. I mean if your gonna threaten someone like that make it someone you can actually grab physically

Sorry, man :| . Though she is very much in reach for me to go grab and have some fun time with her lifeless corpse. She's part Finnish.. lives like fucking 4 miles away from my place, we met on a match of Friday The 13th, but apparently she didn't like me 'cause i ''argue with everyone'' and am ''an unstable hothead''. So this evening she said she was gonna remove me from friends and i had a lil' rage fit and threatened to break into her house at night and rape her to death... fuckin' bitch.

Image

omelette wrote:
Yea I agree i try my best to avoid looking at fucking Bayek's face most of the time. Despite of that I hate Egypt aswell since it reminds me of muslims, it's a fairly playable game.
Who was that girl in the chat? Where'd you meet her?

Yeah... luckily assassins keep a hood on most of the time so we don't have to look at that muslim/nigger scum's face too much. But i agree with the game itself being good, i've heard many good things about it. I personally just don't like Egypt nor muslims much, but if the gameplay's fine and gory then why not :P !


One thing i enjoyed about Mafia III was that Lincoln Clay kept getting insulted because of his skin color :lol: Not once i felt sorry for him.

Dont bring that piece of garbage game up to me. That was my last straw for this gen of gaming and it broke it!

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Even though my life sucks, at least Friday The 13th Offline is coming out tomorrow.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5627
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Atlanta, GA
wwinterj wrote:
Image


I wonder what's CM Punk's penis size.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Atlanta, GA
I got a warning at my job in newell recycling today. 2 of those and im fired. Apparently i’ve been late too many times.

Goddamnit i would kill my boss if i had the guts! Fucking fat cunt sitting in his office doing nothing all day thinking he can threaten me..

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5627
Location: UK
omelette wrote:
I wonder what's CM Punk's penis size.



Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: DicksMore Asylum
I'm making a murder montage of F13th The Game right now. It'll be something once it's done.




Also: Merry upcumming Christmas to CCH, wwinterj, omelette and everyone! :P :) (except deag195 ofc, :twisted: :evil: hope he dies a horrible death this xmas)

Image

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1874
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Gooby wrote:
I'm making a murder montage of F13th The Game right now. It'll be something once it's done.




Also: Merry upcumming Christmas to CCH, wwinterj, omelette and everyone! :P :) (except deag195 ofc, :twisted: :evil: hope he dies a horrible death this xmas)

Image

Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:22 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1874
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
omelette wrote:
I got a warning at my job in newell recycling today. 2 of those and im fired. Apparently i’ve been late too many times.

Goddamnit i would kill my boss if i had the guts! Fucking fat cunt sitting in his office doing nothing all day thinking he can threaten me..

Well bro he's your boss... so its listen to him and keep your job, dont listen and get fired or he has a "accident" late at night with one of the recycling machines lol

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.


Don't you gather with your family on christmas? My old hag mom will die soon anyways though so i'll spend my christmas alone like you.

But thanks bud, hope you have a good one.

_________________
i'll gladly swanton bomb into your mom's pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1874
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.


Don't you gather with your family on christmas? My old hag mom will die soon anyways though so i'll spend my christmas alone like you.

But thanks bud, hope you have a good one.

Gooby claims to not have a family, that he grew up alone in a institution.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5627
Location: UK
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1587
Location: On the bus.
Carcer City Hood wrote:
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks gooby, you too. It's funny though im not really a Christian, growing up church bored me and i only went a few times but i still celebrate Christmas every year.

Yeah well i'm not religious either. I just like Xmas for the good food and also because of the hot gals wearing santa hats in malls :wink: . But like always... i'm gonna spend my Xmas all alone. No girlfriend, no boyfriend either since wwinterj still lives in the Brits, but at least i can pay some backstreet whore to wear a slutty xmas costume and suck my cock.


Don't you gather with your family on christmas? My old hag mom will die soon anyways though so i'll spend my christmas alone like you.

But thanks bud, hope you have a good one.

Gooby claims to not have a family, that he grew up alone in a institution.

No that's his pipedream story based on that Utopia series.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 128  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group