It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:58 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
The first time i ever saw a black person i was 19

I was 4 or something

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
The first time i ever saw a black person i was 19

Deagle195 wrote:
I was 4 or something

Crazy. I've grown up with multiple different races, "dated" a mixed race gal(who is still hot as fuck now) and was acquaintances with a few people of a different race. Honestly I've no issue with anyone's race, sexuality, creed, religion and so on. The bottom line is if you're cool with me I'm cool with you. If you're a hot female I'd bang you no matter trivial stuff like race, religion and so on. I will say however I won't date someone who tries to force their beliefs onto me but that could be said about any views folk have not just religion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 am 
The Pimps

Gooby wrote:
killthatguy111 wrote:
Its dialect, fuck up. Just the way I speak. I grew up in ghettos in a black ass town. I speak intelligently or in Ebonics whenever I feel.

I'd rather be raped in the dickhole with steel wool than even calling you an acquaintance.

Yeah, a fucking dialect made ''popular'' by the most stereotypically unintelligent race, niggers, and despite this, you still intentionally prefer to speak in the manner of some backstreet nigger monkey. Aye fooken' sub-human for ye Brit folks.

I don't give a fuck what you feel like, in my town, we the supporters of master human race AKA Caucasians would fucking smash your skull into pieces regardless of your skin color if you chose to act in such way you do in here (or generally, it seems). You act like a slave, you get treated like a slave, you fooken' buttclit!

I genuinely hope you pass away before 2018... yeah, fucking die this month, please. That's my only Christmas wish for 2017.

I guarantee you I won't die this year, but I will die young. I promise that. I use intelligent dialect in professional environments and with intelligent friends. I speak in Ebonics around my black or ghetto friends. Tradition, simple as that.

Out of my distaste for you, I do love the buttclit insult. I really wouldn't have thought of that. I hate you, but I am developing just a little respect now. I don't care if you give a shit or not, but i just like to point out good things in the bad.

Manhunt Death Wish Mode V01B [MOD]
Manhunt Death Wish Mode 2 [WIP MOD - 47% DONE]
Manhunt 2 Death Wish Mode [WIP MOD - 80% DONE]
killthatguy111's Better HUD Mod v1 [MOD]
Manhunt 2 Joel skin (TLOU) for Leo [SKIN]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 am 
Registered Member

killthatguy111 wrote:
I guarantee you I won't die this year, but I will die young. I promise that. I use intelligent dialect in professional environments and with intelligent friends. I speak in Ebonics around my black or ghetto friends. Tradition, simple as that.

Out of my distaste for you, I do love the buttclit insult. I really wouldn't have thought of that. I hate you, but I am developing just a little respect now. I don't care if you give a shit or not, but i just like to point out good things in the bad.

By professional environments i'll assume you mean places crowded by white people because we actually understand and comprehend more complex use of our languages unlike our retarded ape cousins AKA niggers.

I have no idea why the fuck would you be hanging out with such scum that us Caucasians call niggers, in the first place, but obviously you're speaking in Ebonics around them 'cause one must have at least some way to communicate with such horrid creatures. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you were a fucking nigger yourself.

Despite my mutual hatred for you, i still respect you acknowledging my creative use of insults. Even the smelliest piles of shit still have those small lil' left-overs of candy bars, and it's in my intention to dig those good lil' sweet candy pieces off the shitpile that is you.

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
killthatguy111 wrote:

By professional environments i'll assume you mean places crowded by white people because we actually understand and comprehend more complex use of our languages unlike our retarded ape cousins AKA niggers.

I have no idea why the fuck would you be hanging out with such scum that us Caucasians call niggers, in the first place, but obviously you're speaking in Ebonics around them 'cause one must have at least some way to communicate with such horrid creatures. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you were a fucking nigger yourself.

Despite my mutual hatred for you, i still respect you acknowledging my creative use of insults. Even the smelliest piles of shit still have those small lil' left-overs of candy bars, and it's in my intention to dig those good lil' sweet candy pieces off the shitpile that is you.

Buttclit. What a funny word, also Gooby’s response made me laugh in tears. Hahaha it is completely right to give as much hate as you can on those piles of fucking burnt junk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Buttclit. What a funny word, also Gooby’s response made me laugh in tears. Hahaha it is completely right to give as much hate as you can on those piles of fucking burnt junk.

Niggers should be sold in pet stores with leashes. I would most certainly buy me a young chick nigger (in its 20s) and fuck it up its tight black ass every time it wouldn't behave.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:57 am 
SWAT

I used to be pretty racist when I was a young teen, but then I realized that hating someone just because of the color of their skin and not the content of their character is, in fact, nigger behavior.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:31 am 
Registered Member

First time i seen a black person i was 19 like i said, i was forced to go a school with over 3-4 thousand students of mixed races of only junior and senior grades. Coming from a all white country school of like 500-600 kids in the whole school building K-12. First day at the school i just found a empty table at lunch trying to keep to myself like usual and this black guy walks and asked to sit down, i said sure right away thinking if i said no he'd pull a gun and shoot me since id only seen blacks on tv committing crimes in the news and never met one. He was a alright guy but i only ate lunch in the cafeteria for the first couple weeks then i started hanging around in the bathroom near my afternoon main course room texting my small group of friends during lunch time. It made my senior year easier as i can't stand crowds and i have violent tendencies which got me sent there in the first place.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:19 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
omelette wrote:

Niggers should be sold in pet stores with leashes. I would most certainly buy me a young chick nigger (in its 20s) and fuck it up its tight black ass every time it wouldn't behave.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:00 pm 
Registered Member

I think everyone has been racist, homophobic and any other of these words that get thrown about a lot these days at some point in their life. Most folk tend to "grow out" of it though as they understand that not everyone is the same despite born into a certain race or having a certain sexuality. Others continue with the dinosaur logic of old and they are the most miserable in life so try to project it onto others.

I make fun of folk sure and still now and then can be racist, homophobic and every name under the sun. I normally work out a way that would hurt someone the most if they piss me off and resort to saying these things just to hurt them. Being racist, homophobic and so on is a easy go to. I don't necessarily mean the things I say when pissed off at someone but what I do say gets me the outcome I want and that's all that matters. I'm not one for physical violence as I find mental violence to be much more damaging.

Still with all that said I don't hate on folk who are born with things that are out of their control for the most part. Come to think of it I've learned a lot from these people who have different walks of life than my own, including some folk here and I'll probably always continue to learn things. If I don't understand something I'd rather try and understand then hate it because it's different.

They are a few exceptions to all this, even though it may come across as being hypocritical. Paedophiles, rapists and animal abusers deserve to be eradicated from this existence and I'd be first in line to help make that possible. No helping these people with therapy or the like. Deletion is the only option.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
I think everyone has been racist, homophobic and any other of these words that get thrown about a lot these days at some point in their life. Most folk tend to "grow out" of it though as they understand that not everyone is the same despite born into a certain race or having a certain sexuality. Others continue with the dinosaur logic of old and they are the most miserable in life so try to project it onto others.

I make fun of folk sure and still now and then can be racist, homophobic and every name under the sun. I normally work out a way that would hurt someone the most if they piss me off and resort to saying these things just to hurt them. Being racist, homophobic and so on is a easy go to. I don't necessarily mean the things I say when pissed off at someone but what I do say gets me the outcome I want and that's all that matters. I'm not one for physical violence as I find mental violence to be much more damaging.

Still with all that said I don't hate on folk who are born with things that are out of their control for the most part. Come to think of it I've learned a lot from these people who have different walks of life than my own, including some folk here and I'll probably always continue to learn things. If I don't understand something I'd rather try and understand then hate it because it's different.

They are a few exceptions to all this, even though it may come across as being hypocritical. Paedophiles, rapists and animal abusers deserve to be eradicated from this existence and I'd be first in line to help make that possible. No helping these people with therapy or the like. Deletion is the only option.

Yeah i normally try to treat everyone equal. I agree with pedophiles and animal abusers (even though I've killed and tortured my fair share of insects growing up). Rapists though i dont condone or encourage what they do, i believe some women ask for it. The drunk party girl who flirts and leads a guy on maybe let's him feel her up before dropping him cold deserves it if he decides for a bit of forced fun. Rapists deserve to be prosecuted and everything but some women just ask for it.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:50 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
some women just ask for it.

While I understand what your saying as nobody likes being led on and some folk are very slutty that doesn't mean they are "asking for it". I mean if they say stop that's a automatic red light and some folk need to have more self control.

As for Statutory rape that's a whole different thing. In short while the law says it's rape I don't consider those involved in that as being rapists nor do I consider it rape in most cases. For example a 20 something year old teacher banging a 15 year old is classed as rape yet both people involved know exactly what they are doing. I guess what I'm saying is if both parties agree to it then it's not rape unless it involves children/people who can't make their own choices fully.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
For example a 20 something year old teacher banging a 15 year old is classed as rape yet both people involved know exactly what they are doing.

Believe it or not, i've gotten legit angry out of jealosy when i've heard some young hot teachers fucking their students. Why the fuck couldn't that ever happen to me? Ridiculous how it's considered a rape, let alone a crime.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:43 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
some women just ask for it.

While I understand what your saying as nobody likes being led on and some folk are very slutty that doesn't mean they are "asking for it". I mean if they say stop that's a automatic red light and some folk need to have more self control.

As for Statutory rape that's a whole different thing. In short while the law says it's rape I don't consider those involved in that as being rapists nor do I consider it rape in most cases. For example a 20 something year old teacher banging a 15 year old is classed as rape yet both people involved know exactly what they are doing. I guess what I'm saying is if both parties agree to it then it's not rape unless it involves children/people who can't make their own choices fully.

Totally agree with you on statutory rape. I'd be lieing if i said there wasn't a few female teachers i had that i wouldn't have fucked if i was given the chance in high school. I probably could've since i was 18 by my junior year and legally a adult but she would've still got in trouble due to being my teacher. Another statutory rape i hate is when someone has been dating someone for a long time when someone usually the guy turns 18 and still bangs the girl like he'd been doing forever then her dad calls the cops on him for statutory rape because he doesn't like guy and finally gets his chance to do something about it. That happened to a guy i knew, ruined his life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 pm 
Registered Member

How come people always find out about these illegal relationships anyway? I'd keep my fucking mouth shut if i had the opportunity to fuck my hot teacher throughout the whole year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next